News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Gone to far..How do I harm some1 metaphysically?

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

have you thought of healing that would lessen his fear, and thus desire to control ???
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Moonburn33

It would be better to send energy to his subconscious to get exactly what you want from the situation- to make him let up and make him think that it was his idea.
as below, so above

Rastus

A better way is to bathe him in the the pure white light of love.  Let him see the errors of his own ways.  Even the most evil people are affected by this technique, they have no defense against it.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

aryanknight666

go into a meditation so you can feel you aura and see it in your mind. Now, imagine the person, this is best to do while they are sleeping. Surround them with jet black energy, then say what you want to happen to him, so, 'I programme this energy/my aura to...'
Now, after this, use white hot light like white hot fire to surround you and burn away residual energy, and surround and encompass the chakras the black energy came from until they are sealed up with this energy.

Euphoric Sunrise

Negative energy only breeds negative energy. Positive energy breeds positive energy.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Cheyyne

quote:
A better way is to bathe him in the the pure white light of love. Let him see the errors of his own ways. Even the most evil people are affected by this technique, they have no defense against it.

I don't like it when people say that. It may work against negs, but against people, it's practically naive to say things like that. My girlfriend's mom has been a thorn in my side for a long time, and I consider her to be unreasonable, selfish, domineering, and all manner of other poor-parent qualities. The fact that I have been nothing but polite and respectful has no fazed her one iota. It's like pitting the white dove of peace against a raging bull. True, love is stronger than a white dove, and my girlfriend's mom is less strong than a bull (probably...), but the idea is the same. If I can't affect her within the basic physical realm, the one in which she dwells exclusively, I think it foolish to think that bathing her in metaphysical love will change anything.

Everyone loves to say that things have no defense against love. But who needs to defend against something they can ignore? My advice is to not hurt him physically. It's obvious you're willing to suffer the karmic repercussions of your actions, and that alone is proof of your determination. But remember what your goal is. You don't want him gone (well, you do, but). You just want him to stop his meddling ways. Try using more imagination than just illness... Energy can take any form/program you want it to.

If I was in your situation, which I am (to a lesser degree), I wouldn't try to make him sick, or cause harm, or give him bad luck, or anything like that. What's that going to do? Irritate him. And you know exactly who he'll take it out on.

You don't want retribution. Ok, you think you do, but it's not a well thought out action. What you WANT is for the situation to change for the better, and anything you do to make him suffer will just end up hurting your girlfriend, her mom, and you through his increased agitation. I agree that you should send energy to his subconscious, or visit his dreams while he sleeps and influence a revolutionary dream (OBE... Just give it a shot! It's cool!). If all else fails, you can plant some orgonite (which is cheap to make and buy, generally) in and around his house. Unless his buffer zone against the metaphysical is really THAT strong (i.e. he never, ever, even once considered that psychic phenomena might be real), he will be forced to either lighten up, or leave that location.

Rastus

I've never had it fail [:P]

You are free to do whatever you want.  You must then be prepared to accept the consequences of your actions.  Some people are naturally self destructive, so they give like advice.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Silversunset

ok, so you've got 8 candles and a guy you want to hurt.
my first thought was "set him on fire with the candles" but i'm sure that isn't QUITE what you want.

try some sort of a curse. I can't tell you the particulars on how to, since i have not had any reason yet to curse someone but if you feel that is your only option then it's a good suggestion.

dunno, just my $0.02

Rydel

At the end of this post I'll put a link that may be helpful to you. It is about the art of using negative energy in magic. If you've never cast spells and such you might want to read the entire site first. Negative energy is extreamly powerful, but also very useful. On top of this, I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in Cause and Effect. Before you cast any kind of "curse" consider what effect the result will have on you and the ones you love. Thats all for now.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/   *entire site
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/types/blackmagic.html    *negative energy site  (sidenote: This is not a site that gives away spells and such)

Nagual

Is your girlfriend aware of your project...?
If not, how do you think she would react knowing that you try to hurt her father...?
If you succed in cursing harming him... what's next?

Personaly, I would forget about the whole metaphysical harm stuff and go the face to face way; use the law (if he is doing unlawfull things); etc...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

aryanknight666

Well actually Kamma Niyama means we suffer 'karmic' reprocussions all the time from our thoughts, actions, and speech. It would be no difference if we suffered a karmic reprocussion for hurting somebody, how many times have we hurt somebody before anyway, often without realising it?
A retribution for sending out negative energy would actually not be kamma, but citta, a completely different niyama.

kalratri

Using black magic against someone without fair warning is sneaky and cowardly, it is the path of the weak who don't have the guts to confront someone head on.  

Usually even a curse is declared in the open.  Such a curse is considered a blessing, since it would force this person (usually a very highly arrogant, obnoxious person) to break the curse by prayer to higher powers which will allow him to purify himself.  Ofcourse it has to take noticeable affect for the person to do this.  But remember, others who can't stand you can curse you to try to teach you a lesson.  It's a slippery slope.  

Bad karma may not just stick to you, it might stick to your children, it is said that the sins of the father affect the lineage by seven generations.  I would suggest you take several deep breaths and think again.  

quote:
Originally posted by Zarklon

I cant take my girlfriend's stepdad anymore.  He is a control freak that is controlling both my girlfriend and her mom in such a way that is intolerable to me any longer.  I do not care to go into detail but I'll say that whatever I manage to do to harm this basterd will be well deserverved.  What would be the best way to inflict some kind of negative action upon another person without the use of some kind of wierd concoction of oils or something.  I have 8 candles , some earplugs , and lots of meditation/OBE experience under my belt.  

I'm going for some type of illness/bodily harm.  I'm sure karmic law will hit me for whatever I'm going to do to him.. yet again , maybe it wont..  Does anyone have any idea where I should go to find some info on sending negative energy , chanting against someone , cursing someone etc.. whatever I need to do.. I want to get back at this basterd for all the hell he is causing me , my girlfriend , and her mom as well.  

I know this post might go un answered.. if so , I'll just have to do my best without any knowledge from the outside world. If you've seen my posts in the past , you'll know that this is a bit abnormal of me to post something like this.  Any help would be appreciated.

- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

LogoRat

Study Dark Magic if that is what you like todo.

I would suggest you study magic and try to get into dark circles.
Use your energy however you want, dont let anyone else tell you what not todo.

Oh, and btw.. this place is not the right place to get that kind of knowledge.. go search the internet for dark magic.

But one thing that works great is your imagination, that is the key to mostly everything, tho many have been taught while growing up that imagination is not real.

Forget that karma bs.. if you believe in it it will stick to you.. so go passed it and do what feels right for you, dont let others scare you to not do the things you want.
*privacy is a physical illusion*

eeb

As you send out negativity you might as well receive negativity... Like daemon says, chances are high that fear is the problem here to be worked on.
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

Rob

Ah! A punk? Cool - I like punks [:D]

Karmically - logicaly, if you did back to him as badly as he has done to you, you would not incur any karmic penalty, you would only be completing the circle.

Black magic - I would not advise it, and I am afraid I must strongly advise against joining a dark magic group - they will most likely only try and take advantage of you IMO. Very dangerous thing to do.
But, magic is magic, and the dark stuff relies on much the same principles as the light stuff, so go do some research and lash out if you have to. But if you are determined to do something then I think Cheyynes advice is best - try and do something which will actually help the situation, rather than just something to make you feel better!
btw in your meanderings you might come across using entities. I dont know how much you know, but dont even go there. I dont suppose you know any practising occultists though, do you?

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kalratri

karma or no karma, it's a matter of your honor system and character, black magic is basically akin to stabbing someone in the back -- it's sneaky and deceitful.

...that's why warriors never engaged in it,  it was considered "feminine" (left handed, sinister, female) because it was considered to be the last resort of the weak.

Black magic should only be used in extreme cases and only against other evil practitioners of black magic.

It is a family situation where your girlfriend is involved, so please use more sense and a little bit more patience, I've been through some very violent situations in the family, the best way is to simply separate and keep separate and don't debase yourself by resorting to such sneaky underhanded tactics.
- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

Rydel

People who say that black(dark w/e) magic is for the weak amuse me a bit. If you think about it, most people in the modern occult community are very fearful of it. Many people that would have no problem confronting someone face to face, would find some excuse not to use the dark arts (i.e. it's backstabbing). Well it might be, but if you're looking to backstab it sounds pretty good no? Yes it's dangerous, yes it can have a negative effect on you due to cause and effect, not karma (I won't get into all that, to tired. :) no offence anyone, I repect others beliefs, this is just my personal ones). I personally don't practice a whole lot of black magic, but I have, and if used wisely, it can be a useful tool (and it should be known that the darker arts aren't ONLY used for harming others).

aryanknight666

I think people should stop swallowing watered down new age bs and actually educate themselves properly.

Veccolo

Indeed. Even "white" magic can have unforseen consequences and cause "harm", so the labels white, black, grey etc. are useless and misleading, imho.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

LogoRat

In streetfighting, those that believe in karma are those that endup with a knife in their chest.

Using methods to fight with, nomatter how "bad" it might seem is the best way to defend yourself.

Sticking a finger in the enemies eye is a very good survival trick, aswell as kick someones knee off before that person stabs you with the knife.

Trying to block the punches or the knife is just stupid and will make you endup very badly injured, you need to attack before the enemy gets to you.

Then you can decide if its moral or not to use energy/magic to fight someone.

But inaway, that stepdad is damaging those around him with really messy energyfields, someone needs todo something to close that burst.

I would suggest you use your verbal skills first tho.

LogoRat

Rastus

It's really about maturity and compassion.

If you choose a negative approach, it goes something like this.  You 'hurt' him because he's hurt you, same old story.  But he doesn't just hurt you, he hurts others, no?  By hurting him you make him meaner or in more pain, generally worse off than he was before.  So how will he react, just like he always does, only more so.  So in effect your hurting him just makes him meaner/angrier/worse than he was before.  unless you hurt him so bad he's an invalid.

If you choose the positive approach it ges something like this.  You 'help' him see the light.  He can't help but be affected.  At worse hewill feel bad but not know why, he will be less quarlesome and mean.  At best he may realise what an butt he's been and may actually turn completely around and recover.  He will be less quarlesome and mean to other people he meets, and generally nicer to be around for everyone he encounters.

So you have a choice to get you revenge and make things worse for many people, or you can take the higher path and make things better for many people.  The choice is completely up to you.

kalratri

Wow, I agree with Rastus on something.  This is a family problem and believe me enough "black magic" has already gone on with you and his family obssessing and probably wishing him dead in pure anger.  

I'm sure the guy is aweful. But you putting a curse on him will probably make him worst and more hurtful to your girlfriend and mother.  As I said make an intelligent thought out decision that will actually HELP your girlfriend.  

Again black magic is the first resort of the weak and the last resort for survival, you decide where your situation is.

As for the people talking about "street fighting" etc. and karma...yeah , way off any logical argument...I'm not sure this is a "it's either you or me life or death" situation where anything goes.

Rydel

"if this guy really deserves it & you perform black magick.
be prepared to see him suffer for years & not being able to stop it.
his life will go into a terrible decline, can you live with that?"

I completely disagree with this. The only way the step father would be suffering for years is if you specifically cast a spell on him that would stay in effect for years. If you decide to make a spell that only lasts a certain amount of time, and all goes right, it's not gonna last for years. The other way this might happen is if you just start flinging dark energy around and hope it does something bad to the target. This is a bad practice, and totally pointless if you actually want to effect a particular aspect of their life. If you use dark magic this way, (i.e. throwing energy to the universe and hoping something out there does what you wanted to do with the energy in the first place) it will end up not working at all, doing something you don't want it to (have a longer lasting effect than initially intended), or bounce right back at you. Carelessness is not an option when working with dark energies. You must focus it to do what you want it to do, and make sure it does it!

Rydel

"Wow, I agree with Rastus on something. This is a family problem and believe me enough "black magic" has already gone on with you and his family obssessing and probably wishing him dead in pure anger. "

No offence, but WISHING has nothing to do with magic. It's wishing, and that's all. True magic is using energy to a certain effect. "Energy" is the basis of all magic, and you can't use this energy by just wishing it to work. If this were the case we'd all have everything we've ever dreamed of and everyone could be considered a magician, because EVERYONE wishes...