News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Creatures in the Astral Realm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkangel7

Yes there are many creatures in the Astral Realm. Not relating to spirits at all here is a list I know that are in the Astral Plane.

Mermaids
Dragons
Angels
Unicorns
Trolls
Gnomes
Undines
Familiars

You may think I am dumb and there is no such thing as Mermaids or Dragons. But next time you project imagine you are near a Waterfall, Ocean, Lake etc. Then think a mermaid is coming to help you. Then see what that happens. Now Angels are a different story since they are either in Heaven or in a realm or their own. Archangels govern their own realms.

Just try it and see what happens but please don't be rude and post here your stupid, they don't exist. If you are gonna do that don't post at all.
Everyone is an angel, no matter dark or light

Starvingpercussionist

You've actually seen all these yourself?  :-o I wouldn't doubt it, it is the astral planes after all.
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Darkangel7

No, not really. I have read about this and many of my friends that can astral project know as well.
Everyone is an angel, no matter dark or light