News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs?

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonburn33

you get them from unprotected astral projection

you can usually clear up a case of negs with an aggressive program of white light evocations.  

symptoms include a milky white discharge from your aura, almost cottage cheesy in composition.

just kidding

negs are non physical entities that are harmful to your successful functioning as a human being.  you get them by being exposed to them and having a weak astral immune system.  you can get rid of them by energy work and clearing.  this is an oversimplification- read up on the info on this site and others.
as below, so above

Sentential

From what I gather "negs" are a loosly group of malicious spirits, who's intent is to hurt and maim the living. They are most commomnly unhappy spirits whom were either evil in life or died a horrible death. They steal energy, possess, and are down right nasty little buggers. In essence they long, lust, and attempt to steal /re-gain the life they once had. Unlike angels.... they take by force or whatever means neccessary

How do you get rid of them?
There are several ways, calling upoon your guide to get rid of them.

Demanding they leave

Kill / Scare / Eliminate them.

Take you pick[^]

TriCelticFive

Thanks but how do you kill/scare/eliminate them?
"Respect should never be given just on the basis of stature"
<font color="orange">-TriCelticFive</font id="orange">

Sentential

It really depends. I havent been able to understand how I do it quite yet. As far as I know, the easist is to call upon your god or your guide to do it for you.

If you are in any immediate danger, they will gladly assist.

Or you can just tell them to leave. Its like the vampire bit, you have to invite them in, either consciouncly or subconsioncly. If you demand they leave they will obey. But if you do that, do not be apprehensive otherwise they will blow you off.

In other words.... say it like you mean it

TriCelticFive

narfellus

TriCel, there are various interpretations of the Negs. Yes, they can be attracted by Astral Travel, but more commonly we meet Negs everyday in the waking world and don't realize. They feed off negative human emotion, and try their damndest to cause/influence it. This is a totally normal and God-ordained encounter. One shouldn't be scared of it, just try to understand the process. It is part of the learning that we as humans are here to enjoy. That's what these boards are about, people transcending, trying to learn and know god in new ways aside from prayer and faith. People want to see the Divine, even though our minds are not capable of fully understand everything. Take Robert Bruce for example: the man is a pioneer and brave explorer in the ethereal, but even he doesn't know all of the ins and outs. I don't think we can while alive, that would defeat the purpose of forgetting in the first place.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

volcomstone

quote:
malicious spirits, who's intent is to hurt and maim the living

im not sure they have intent, I believe that 99% of neg attacks are simply energy exchanges.

I don't think most of them have enough intelligence to truly injure or harm people

I also think some negs are just bundles of karma, that you are recieving at that particular moment.
anytime somebody thinks of you a "neg" will attack.

"negative" emotions are always linked to such a creature, however Im not sure there is such thing as a negative emotion, only a lack of the fundamental emotion, love.
if you have say a happy feeling of joyous extacy, after you brutally murdered someone, that would be a negative emotion.  however there is a reason we have emotions, and its because humans had the choice of selfless servitude and peace, or free will and war.some say they both can't co-exist, but I disagree.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

narfellus

Volcomstone, i tend to agree that not all negs are blatantly hostile. Hostile perhaps in the sense that they hurt and scare humans, but in the grand scheme of things that might be perfectly normal. And like you mentioned, if they are mindlessly leeching energy like rabbits eating lettuce out of your garden, they are simply doing what they were designed to do. Of course, there are some big bad ones out there, but i also think they are doing what they were designed to do. I don't think God makes cosmic blunders.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

TriCelticFive

Thanks (again).

TriCelticFive

What are negs?  I have heard about them in this forum a couple of times but what are they?  How do you get them?  How do you get rid of them?