News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

request

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

i want a spell where i can make the people around me.. fear me when i glare at them... ^__^

Nexmofo

Hmm. How about a programmed psi shield?

Any ideas?

Kris

Quote from: MajorTom
Seriously though, why would you want people to be afraid of you?

i want my enemies/bullies to fear me

Rastus

To use fear as a weapon, you have ot acknowledge it as a weapon, and thus open yourself up to it's power.  You can't use it on someone if you dont' think it has power, and if it has power, then you work from within fear.

I'm saying as long as you try to use fear, you will BE afraid.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

narfellus

Kris, i can't tell you how to do that because i don't know. In generic fantasy terms causing "fear" in an enemy is a simple low level spell. In real world magic, using your energy to cause that reaction in someone else will have a more powerful, detrimental backlash upon yourself. Yes, i believe it can be done, with a word or thought if one knows the right ritual and has the willpower and experience, but the effort is not ultimately worth it and can lead down a dangerous path. One day you might want to kill someone with a word or glance, and then you'll really be in trouble.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Tyciol

You don't need magic, just be a badass. This is silly, it doesn't require magic. Cut a rat up and eat it, they'll fear you.

karnautrahl

i want a spell where i can make the people around me.. fear me when i glare at them... ^__^

You are joking or playing around right?

If not, then-grow up!. This comes from the heart mate, that's ridiculous. Completely ridiculous and a good way to open yourself to some serious nasty ****.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Moonburn33

QuoteCut a rat up and eat it, they'll fear you.

HEY HEY HEY

some of use are fond of those little rodents.  

What you need a spell for, kris, is to increase your own self-esteem and self-respect.

fear, although temporarily amusing, will not really solve your problems... in the end.
as below, so above

alexd

I wish I had a spell so that when I look at people they don't fear me...

Seriously though, you don't need a spell...
Moonburn is right, with self-esteem you won't have as many bullies and enemies.
If this is the only reason you want such a spell then you should simply stop revealing your weaknesses to your enemies and it will do the same thing... Self-esteem... is the key.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Tyciol

Quote from: Moonburn33
QuoteCut a rat up and eat it, they'll fear you.

HEY HEY HEY

some of use are fond of those little rodents.  

What you need a spell for, kris, is to increase your own self-esteem and self-respect.

fear, although temporarily amusing, will not really solve your problems... in the end.
I'm not, mice are cute, but all rats have to die unless they're that guy from the Great Mouse Detective, Clooney, or Splinter, and they're all dead anyway.

CaCoDeMoN

I'm not, mice are cute, but all rats have to die unless they're that guy from the Great Mouse Detective, Clooney, or Splinter, and they're all dead anyway.

Why they would have to die?
MEAT=MURDER.

Cedar

Another way to boost confidence and self esteem would be to take a Martial Arts class.
Life doesn't end at 40.

MadLordNad

Quote from: Krisi want a spell where i can make the people around me.. fear me when i glare at them... ^__^

That'll earn you a Dark Side point...   :twisted:
Beer is proof God loves us.  -- Ben Franklin

Live Free or Die!

Taking away the moments that make up a dull day...

mike001

Quote from: CedarAnother way to boost confidence and self esteem would be to take a Martial Arts class.
i can say from my experience, this person is right. i joined a kong fu class and wow i learned soo much and my self esteme went through the roof! also another thing, when someone or ANYONE tries to punch me now, hahah they just F*CKED themselves when tried, whew who its amazing. i think that will be the best thing for you by reading your words there in the first post/opening thread, i can tell if you were to learn some M-Arts also learn the process to the increase in self esteme then not only all that but you will know how to protect yourself in ANYWAY and you will feel like no one can touch you which by the way is an awesome feeling knowing you have a reaction to every kind of move someone tries to do, such as trying to beat you up ect..... another word of feeling and thought is SUUUPERMAN!~~~!!!! lol