News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Magic in types

Previous topic - Next topic

God of Chaos

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but are there any types of magic that involve magical fighting and getting whatever you want like getting a big poster or something and by magical fighting i mean fighting demons and banishing them.

karnautrahl

That was a pretty confusing question.  Life magery would cover defensive work as far as I can tell. Forms of black magic and also chaos magic could be used in this way.

Don't pick fights with demons or any entity unless you or someone you are helping are being attacked that way. Even then have a real think about how to influence that entity to lay of and bugger off.

For me to consider attacking someone with magic, it would have to be life or death really-with me or my loved ones and even then with magic I'd more likely be better off with a knife, bludgeon or gun or even car LOL.  That's not to say that I'm certain it's impossible, just not exactly convenient especially if you have ever taken on board three fold return or similar concepts. Your deep beliefs about yourself and the world seriously well totally impact all your results.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Nita

Hello God of Chaos
  You hear people talking about magical attack to defend yourself. In my experience this is a big mistake. You never do anything that can be reversed, If it can be sent back to you then you are doing the wrong thing. You also do not do anything that can cause you to violate any rules of behavior where it will be returned to you even if you are defending someone.
  Things that are worthwhile to do are bindings so the person may harm no one else. You are really doing them a favor as the person is unable to make their karma bad. You can reverse things but you should not direct it at anyone or be angry doing it. You just sent it back where it came.
  You can shield and protect yourself. Anything else you would do would make you as bad as the person who is doing the harm in the first place. You would then get less karma by having a fist fight with him.
  Now on fighting demons I have also read that demons can be destroyed. I know this to be fallacious because the connections to this plane may be destroyed but no one upon earth can destroy a creation of God.
         Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

beavis

Quotelike getting a big poster or something and by magical fighting i mean fighting demons and banishing them

The magic of DOOM. I used to have a DOOM poster (not of this pic).

mike001

Quote from: NitaHello God of Chaos
  You hear people talking about magical attack to defend yourself. In my experience this is a big mistake. You never do anything that can be reversed, If it can be sent back to you then you are doing the wrong thing. You also do not do anything that can cause you to violate any rules of behavior where it will be returned to you even if you are defending someone.
  Things that are worthwhile to do are bindings so the person may harm no one else. You are really doing them a favor as the person is unable to make their karma bad. You can reverse things but you should not direct it at anyone or be angry doing it. You just sent it back where it came.
  You can shield and protect yourself. Anything else you would do would make you as bad as the person who is doing the harm in the first place. You would then get less karma by having a fist fight with him.
  Now on fighting demons I have also read that demons can be destroyed. I know this to be fallacious because the connections to this plane may be destroyed but no one upon earth can destroy a creation of God.
         Nita
very very true. good post Nita