News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

spell for wealth or talisman

Previous topic - Next topic

marie381

First Hi, I am new here. I want a talisman that works or spell to not in greed but need help me to get enough money to pay some big debts like I said not a million just a few thousand can anyone suggest anything to help please. :?

Shrikrishna

Hii Marie381,  i don't know how its done , but yeah certainly it can be done , and you don't have to change your mindset about money like they say in Law of Attraction , because in this case all the work is done by the magic spells. so if you really want to do it in the magical way , then go the Islamic magic , now you might think Muslims don't have permission to carry out magic coz their holy book Quaran don't allow them to do , but from my personal experience i can say confidently that ismalic magic is the most powerful of all , its very very effective and the results are lasting & sometimes permanent changes occur , am not Muslim by religion so i don't know how its done , you wont find those magicians everywhere but during the reading of their "Namaaz"(a kind of a prayer) they gather at Mosque on some specific evening(thrice in a week i think) to attend it ,so there you might find them , some of them will be the good doers , "MOST" of them will be sorcerers , so just be careful whom you open up yourself to .. ONE IMPORTANT THING:never try to meet these people lonely , always have someone with you when you meet them ... , by the way where do you stay?? 

in India many muslim are trying to get some specific kind of old coins , dating back to 1800-1900 , these have high value they say i don't know why , but i have heard many times that magic done on these coins , brings enormous wealth to the owner of the coins , so if you have coins then you can try them using in magic , mostly the islamic magician asks for coins specially 1or2 dollar coins ,
hope this reply helps :)   

Lionheart

Just make sure you end your spell in "With harm to none and only peace and harmony in the Multiverse, so mote it be so it is done". You don't want to bring any pain to anybody else while trying to achieve your wishes.  :-)