News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spells...

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyHydralisk

This only works if you have a cat:

Take some sand from the sahara desert (regular playground sand will do) put it in a box, enough to cover the bottom,and leave it by the front door for one day and one night. Look in there and voila, leetle magical cat turds!

Moonburn33

also, make sure you should make sure that the cat thinks that it's something you need or will use regularly.  this will activate the spite energy that's normally passive in most cats.
as below, so above

TriCelticFive

?????????????????????????
That is a spell?
?????????????????????????
"Respect should never be given just on the basis of stature"
<font color="orange">-TriCelticFive</font id="orange">

Moonburn33

no, that's sarcasm.  use your brain and make your own spells.
as below, so above

Rastus

Let me impart some wisdom of the ages.

Look at this site a little closer.  Is it a Witch/Shaman/Priest(ess) site?  No.  It's a site that covers multiple disciplines.  But in reality (such as it is), its about the same thing.

That means a Green Witch would cure bronchitis one way, a Native American Shaman a second way (although probably similiar), and a follower of Metaphysics a third way.  I'd use a 4th way.

So whom is right?  Anyone that cured someone (and possibly someone that didn't, they may have simply been over-reaching themselves).

I could give you a spell, say to aid in Atral Projection.  Would it work for you?  Most likely not.  Why?  Because the Symbology I use isn't the same as the Symbology you use.  I don't call on the Goddess to aid me.  There is nothing wrong with doing that, but I do something different.  The symbols that I use for protection have a different physic meaning to me than they would you.  You may not have my natural talents, and I don't know what yours are.  I don't know what your skillset is.  Do you give a child a loaded gun?  No.  So then you don't give an aspiring neophyte a big spellbook.  Power corrupts, you need ethics before you need power.  Getting power through no effort of your own means you won't value it, and it will corrupt you.  Ultimately you will become, at best a nusciance and at worst somthing to be dealt with.

Blinding inscribing a pendant with meaningless symbols can produce results.  Lovingly inscribing a pendant with symbols you understand can produce results 100 or 1000 times stronger.

Witches are mostly self taught.  There are books out, but they are generalities.  shamans practice the craft of their ancestors, so there is a deep cultural link to their magic(k).  Metaphysicists take a more scientific/energy balance approach, and generally work alone (whereas Witches and Shamans can and do work in groups).

Ask yourself why you want "good spells"?  If you had asked "I need some guidance on helping my uncle with circulation problems" you may have gotten numerous useful replies.  Asking what you did only got you scorn.

Do you understand?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

TriCelticFive

Thanks,Rastus.  You have great prophetic wisdom.  I asked the question for I wanted peoples views of which are good and whichs are bad, I what to start a lively discussion but of course, ads you can see, it was short lived but revived in your post.

TriCelticFive

Does anyone know of any good ones?  Ones that have works for you?  Ones that you want to try?  What happened when you did them?  (If anyone has any way to make the Forcecraft ones work, even though people say they don't, can you say how they workand what you did to make them work?)