News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Symbol magic

Previous topic - Next topic

Silversunset

there are no symbols involved in Reiki. My boyfriend does it and as far as i know it involves hands and energy, that's about it.
as for symbols, it really depends on the path you're using and what you're using them for...you'd need to be slightly more specific if you want help.

daem0n

sheesh, symbols just gather energy, you can devise your own and program them to do things, they will be weaker than old fashioned ones becouse of the energy reserves stored by constant using involved, but it's your will that matters

just will something and invest energy into it, of course if you know how to do it you will require less energy, it requires invention and you should have plenty of it
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

darkheaven

Daem0n can u explain how i can do it? more words...

u say that i should invent symbols?

i was thinking about something like the pentagram or other "old" symbols

something that allready have theyr own power (the purpos that they have invent for)

thank you

daem0n

don't use symbols until you research ALL of their meanings and uses, and then SPECIFY what you expect from the symbol, some, like pentagrams, could attract attention

state your intent - what do you want to achieve, and from where the symbol should gather energy
let loose your mind and let the symbol appear, or devise it step by step
inscribe the symbol, or just hold it in your mind
add energy
expect some results, and don't doubt
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

darkheaven

Would like anyone to share if he knows how to use and what symbols to use to do things (somethin like reiki) for diffrent things...

thank you

Forestianfire

listen to daemon trust me,
I used my own symbols for a spell once, I remember what it was for, to protect a small  forest. well anyways it kindof opened a gate to theese strange demon-like things. it took me forever to finallyseal that gate, plus it possessed a few of my friends. trust me, be careful with symbols.
all theese little people.....

sd4

anyone know any symbol for protection, blocking, stoping negative energy? i need one for my bedroom, i don't want anything bothering me when i do obe.

Leannain

you could create a tought form or  an elemental  to act as a guard.

read  this

http://www.spiritonline.com/files/messages/13/281.html?0

I hope it helps  :)

darkheaven

Leannain had you succed with this?

i was wondering abouth the telepathy thing between you and the elemental

Leannain

i've never tried it i am in no need for an elemental until i managed to OBE.

but i have a friend who did it and he told me it worked :)

darkheaven

can u tell us more about his experience?

thankyou