News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zombies??????

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphnat-Panea

People you know turning into zombies in your dreams... it would be very difficult to explain as everyone has dreams that are very personal. My best guest would be that people you know turning into zombies would represent that you have the feeling that you cannot "reach" these people, you cannot get "to know them", as if for you they are zombies. That would point toward a problem of understanding between you and these people. It could also be that you feel that these people around you do not understand you and you feel like a stranger. Or it could mean that you feel that people around you are not nice with you and are tyring to hurt you. It is very dificult to say more, as one would need to know every dream where the zombies have appeared and then one would need to know you a little more than on a forum to be able to tell.

Skudgett

Insert thats true [|)] as noone in my year knows anything about astral projection and stuff! Also i find the people in my school very boring. I also dont get on with people in my year because "they cant handle me and im too much for them" [?] thats how one of my so called mates put it a while back.

Skudgett

Also if i talk to anyone what so ever about ki energy, AP etc they think im making it up and i ve lost the plot!

I made this girl believe i was an alien once lol[|)]

Oh well [:(]

Zaphnat-Panea

Back when I was in school there was a person who would not talk to many people and who obviously looked like keeping some distance from the others. The attitude of that person was difficult for me to understand, as if refusing to make contact with friends. I once noticed that person reading one of the books of Lobsang Rampa (on OBEs) and approached to talk about it. The first reaction that person had was to back up and when I started showing interest in OBEs and that I knew something about it, suddently that person smiled and we became good friends for a while. Even at that time it was unusual for someone to be interested in the occult, astral, etc... Especially at school there are always people (usually in groups) who enjoy making fun of other people when they are a little different. I am sure you can find more than one person in your school who has an interest in the astral and who might understand you. Also, you can just make the astral your hiden hobby (like the witches and wizzards who keep their pratice secret) in that sens that you keep it for you and for this forum, rather than addressing people around you about it. Let me tell you that most of the people I am in contact with about the astral are not next to me. They are most of them on the internet. All the people around me, and the closest ones (family) are not "open" to these things (except maybe for one).

[:)]  !!!

Skudgett

Insertrecently over the last 2 weeks all the dreams i ve been having have had zombie in them!

Does anyone know what this symbolises as ive searched for an answer via search engines but had no luck!

The dreams always involve people i know or that live where i live turning into zombies!

Please help [|)]