News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bmistaken

Previous topic - Next topic

Bmistaken

Hello friends,

I am not really a new member, as I have been reading this forum for about 2-4 weeks now. All of you already seem like family to me and I have always felt like I was a welcomed member.  Today, I made a commitment to register as a member because I find myself on this forum everyday anyway.  My user name is Bmistaken because ever since I was a child, I tried to tell my family and friends about the 'odd' feeling that would come over me when I slept and how I couldn't move when it was happening.  They would always tell me that I was 'mistaking' this feeling for dreams, nightmares, or even my imagination.  At one point, I was even told that it was the devil and/or a witch visiting me and I should not be such a disobedient child and I need to start being respectful to my parents.  :?

I have been spontaneously projecting for over twenty years, but I was so conditioned (scared) by my family to ignore this feeling, that I would not allow myself to go on the adventure.  It wasn't until in December 2012 that I got tired of being afraid.  I kept telling myself that something is not quite right???  I am a grown up with a family and my parents live in a totally different local (old in age), so I know that I am respecting them by now!  I am not a bad person, so I had to question 'what' was this weird pulsating vibrations and 'why' was it happening to me?  I had no control over why this phenomena woke me up out of my sleep, so I knew there was more to it than what I have been told.  

To make a very long life experience short, one day I decided to take a nap after a long day at work and like clockwork, the 'feeling' woke me up.  I have always been unable to move when the 'pulsations' come to me, so I told myself (in my mind) "Okay devil, witch, or whatever the hell you are, BRING IT ON!"  That was the last day, I was going to be afraid of what was happening.  For the first time in twenty years, I finally got a taste of what has been waiting for me!  I WAS OUT OF MY BODY AND I WAS ABLE TO FLY! When I say fly, I mean I was in the solar system! Stars, planets, beautiful starry lights! So beautiful, too beautiful for this ignorant child like me to comprehend.  Then, all of a sudden, my scenery change within the blink of an eye...I don't know where I was, but I saw the brightest pulsating lights (like pulsating lights at a disco, but brighter to infinity), so bright, I think I was blinded?  The shine coming off of these lights had no color, I think the color was knocked straight out of the lights because of the brightness.  Then, it got really weird...I saw shapes of some type of patterns  :? It is extremely hard to explain, but I believe I saw shapes breaking apart, but they would come back together again...like puzzle pieces...then they would dance (or shake?)  I'm sorry, but that is the best I can do to explain.  I will say, I never felt so stupid and small in all my life.  That day, I new I was not surrounded by evil, I knew I was in a place of comfort and love...most importantly I knew I wasn't alone  :-o.

So, for the year of 2013, I made a promise to myself to make up for twenty years lost from ignorance.  Through reading forums like this, I now know I have been having OBEs and astral projecting and now I want to know everything!  On and off, I have had more OBEs and astral projections, but they continue to be spontaneous.  I have been reading this forum about lucid dreaming also and I have had a few of them, but I am still so new to all of this, I don't understand what is happening and what I am seeing.  My latest adventure put me in what you all call the real time zone and I didn't realize I was out and I woke up. Before I woke up, I was pulsating and I saw all of these little 'shapes' dancing again in front of me (purple in color) behind what seemed to be a black background.  I don't know what any of this means, so little things like this causes me to get frustrated.  I have not had an adventure so beautiful since the 'geometrically shaped world' that I had in December, but I am eagerly waiting.  Oh, wait, I did have something extra weird happen...I spontaneously projected and noticed that there was a pair of 'arms' wrapped around me :-o.  For some reason, I wasn't scared, but I knew this must mean something important...either it was really good, or it was really bad!  If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.  They were human arms, but kinda long and skinny(ish). If you could imagine giving someone a 'sideway' hug, that is exactly how the arms were around me...as if you would wrap your arms around someone's shoulders to help them walk...It was strange.  

Okay, I guessed I have written enough about me, as you can see, I need a lot of help and support.  I know I am in the right place because I have seen the love and support you have given others.  I have always known what was happening to me was not my fault and I was a good person and I know you are good people also.  To the administrators, members and guest of the Astral Pulse forum...Thank you.

fuzzywuzzy

Welcome  :-D Hope you find all the info you need.
If you see someone in the astral riding around in a red bumper car, it's probably me.

Bedeekin

You need support but you don't need help.  :-)

Welcome.

I sometimes think how lucky I was to ignore everyone around me when I was a kid. So the same story as you... with a different outcome. I hope your life lesson is to not worry about what people think.  :wink:

Great story.

Bmistaken

Thank you all so much for the words of encouragement. I feel right at home!  I feel like I wasted so much time and I didn't realize that this could be happening to others.  I was brought up in a household full of people who solved problems by ignoring them. I could not carry on anymore in this manner.  I just knew what was happening to me was more than what they were telling me.  I never in my lifetime would have believed that my experiences had names...out-of-body experience & astral projection.  These words are now like music to my ears.

I have lots of questions to ask you later, but I look forward to your expertise in this subject matter.

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

Many of here have been told that we were "mistaking", by others that didn't understand what we were going through.

Many of us have actually felt that we didn't belong here as well. This came from the fact that we were always seeing reality in a different view, then most other people did.

It may have subsided as we got more drawn into a physical being, but every once in awhile it would surface just to show us what really matters.

Then comes a time when it returns in full force and we welcome it with open arms once again.

It never really left us, it just kind of took a sabbatical, then returned back to us once we were ready for it again.

You are in good company my friend!  :-)

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Astralzombie

Welcome B.

Yup, it sux to know you're a good person yet everyone around you thinks your loony or possessed or influenced by evil.

Such crap but forgive them. Your support team is here.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bmistaken

Thank you Lionheart and It's All Bad.  ONE LOVE.

Szaxx

Hi and welcome.
What you have is the next generation of self. The old ways will change as this subject gains popularity. It may take a while.
You're in the right place and nobody will try to discredit you in any way.
You're not on your own.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bmistaken

Hello Szaxx,

I appreciate your advise!  I just got through reading your posting "The Astral Blueprint." I have been going through the forums for answers to some of my questions and I stumbled upon the blueprint.  I have been trying to consciously project on my own for a few weeks now and have not been able to do so. Reading your astral blueprint has answered several of my questions!  I have been doing just about everything completely wrong.  The main one is not losing all awareness of my physical body before trying to exit.  I think another important mistake I am making is focusing way too much on small things. 
If I feel a rush of energy, I get excited.  If I feel a swaying motion, I get excited.  If I see a few pale lights behind my eyelids, I get excited.  It's pathetic...I am so anxious to project that I focus on any 'crumb' of a symptom or sign, not waiting for myself to lose all physical awareness.

I only have experience projecting spontaneously, so I know conscious projection is going to take me some time.  Your blueprint is excellent for people like me and for that I thank you :-).

Szaxx

You're welcome.
It's serving its purpose.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.