News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hi

Previous topic - Next topic

sadie6c

my name is sadie i am from utah.  no im not mormon.  i am here just looking to see if anyone is like me i always am conciouse when i am suppose to be sleeping.  i guess you guys call that astral projection.  I mainly wake up when im dreaming and when i say wake up i mean conciously.  i talk to dead people all the time.  i have a lot of friends over in the land of the dead and propably just as many enimys but everyone knows my name (s)  so i am just seeing if i am the only one that is always kicking it over there doing this astral projection thing alot. i know everything almost there is to know about everything to do with this whole subject

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY:

BlueHalcyon

Quote from: sadie6c on October 15, 2011, 05:08:38
i know everything almost there is to know about everything to do with this whole subject

You sound very confident of that :-)

Hello and welcome  :-)
"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Greytraveller

Hallo sadie6c and welcome.
I consider you both fortunate and spiritually gifted. I too can go out of body from time to time but it is a relatively rare occasion. And to have a lot of discarnate friends on 'the other side ( =
Quotehave a lot of friends over in the land of the dead
) is quite rare. So obviously you Must know a lot about OBEs and astral projection. I look forward to reading your posts in the forums here.

Regards  :x
Grey

Lionheart

Hello and welcome to the Astral Pulse Sadie, it's always nice to have another experienced traveler.  I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts as well.  :-)

Xanth

Hiya sadie6c!

Welcome aboard.

Szaxx

Hi,
welcome to the pulse.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

jkjk8991

Hi! Pleasure to meet you, Sadie. It definitely does seem like you have quite a talent, and I also really look forward to your posts. When you say you always end up conscious in dreams do you mean every single night? That would be an amazing feat. Do you mostly visit the land of the dead or are you able to control where you go? I also love that you added you're not a Mormon, it's funny that so many people ask that with the assumption that you are.

merkaba1111

wow! look forward to hearing about some of your experiences. Its a pleasure to meet you :)