News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello! New and trying to soak all of it in...

Previous topic - Next topic

Pula

Hi!

Uh, so to start off... Well, I'm going to try to write a condensed summary that justifies my experience so far.

I'm a bit new to the idea of AP and OBE. Honestly I never really got into this kind of stuff until the past couple of years. The idea of paranormal/metaphysics gave me the spooks growing up but I never took it seriously or was even aware of it until I started to suspect evidence of it in my life. What I mean by that is that- well I'm Catholic, grew up going to church every Sunday but had the feeling that everyone worshipped the same God (or the majority at least). Yet I started to read up on other cultures and religions and ended up being thrown into my own spiritual awakening, I think. Something like that.

On this road of... enlightenment? I got sort of propelled on this path without clues or any guidance on what anything really means and what I'm supposed to do about it. That's life I suppose. What freaked me out was that I started going through a ton of physical changes... still am.

Dizziness, hot flashes, pressure between my brow area, increased sleep paralysis with recent electrical/ringing episodes, and a ton of foreboding chills. I started trying to look it up to discern what the heck was going on. So I've done a lot of looking and usually when I get to a certain site I'll read the information and try to figure how I feel about it. Usually I get these automatic responses in the form of chills that let me know if I need to move on to another site for information or if the person in the video is using reliable information.

I joined Astral Pulse because I didn't feel the chills and reading personal stories here was really encouraging! Also I really like the positive attitude in the responses I've seen on the threads so far. Normally I'd just lurk but I'm still trying figure out what is going on. Certain things have made a lot more sense but am still looking for some advice.

Last couple of things! I'm a big lucid dreamer and still remember a couple of dreams from my childhood. I have never had an OBE experience or at least been aware of projecting. Closest I've been so far is false awakenings! Like today, I think I was on the verge but I couldn't get up and ended up waking up from sleep instead. I go to school in Savannah, GA and there's something off about living in that city :/ Thankfully I'm home and feel better here than there.

Hope that wasn't too long of a read, but it's nice to meet you all!!

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

It's nice to meet you as well. We always have room for another member with a positive outlook, like you have shown here.  :wink:

If you haven't already familiarized yourself with the Stickies yet, it's a great place to start. They are the threads in BOLD BLUE LETTERS.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

lillymoon

Hello and welcome to the site. We are glad to have you here.  :-)

Selene

Hello,

I'm also new in the forum, I just posted my introduction and I entered your post.
It's sounds like you have a natural ability to feel your energy body, that maybe shocking but it's such a great quality if you are in a spiritual path...

See you soon,

Selene

Rachael Hicks

Welcome, I agree I think your a natural too. You could benefit from Robert Monroe and Thomas Campbell's books if you haven't already read them. There a long read but once your done it's an amazing feeling. Like putting the last few pieces of a puzzle together. Good luck and hope you find what your looking for :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe