News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjoshee

I'm so glad I found The Astral Pulse. I have so many questions and it looks like there's so much information here. And I never knew there were so many people interested in topics that a lot of folks I know always considered me oddball for being fascinated by. If that makes any sense.  :?

Dansk

Hey! I know what you mean about this place. Its kind of like a haven for me, somewhere where people aren't asking what I'm on all the time. lol  Hope you learn some interesting stuff!
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Banjoshee

:-)

Hi Dansk,

Great to meet you!

Nick

Greetings,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums. Hope you feel at home here. We'll look forward to your participation.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leannain

Banjoshee

Thank you, Nick.

Hi! Leannain!

Are there any places here that are recommended as sights to visit? I haven't gone very far yet.