News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

sophiearcher

Hello everyone, my name is Sophie and I'm so happy I found this site.

I've been trying to project for about 2 years, but nothing so far. About ten years ago I used to leave my body all the time, sometimes without even trying. I've read Mastering Astral Project, twice, Astral Dynamics, and about four other books. I'm hopeful that I can find some advice on this site.

Sophie

Szaxx

Hi Sophie, welcome to the Pulse.
There's so much info here, the best place to start is the search box foe anything specific. After that there's a FAQ section and anything in dark blue (stickies) at the top of each section from the home page.
Have a read and see you later.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

sophiearcher

Thank you for responding. I've spent the last hour and a half going through a lot of things on here, it's amazing.

Sophie

Greytraveller

Greetings and welcome sophiearcher
There is much of interest at this site and a lot to learn. so let's hope that you like it here and stay awhile.

Regards  :-)
Grey

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral pulse Forum!  :-)

I see you have already received great advise from our valued members here.

Enjoy your stay, there is quite a bit to soak in.

Don't use what you see as a "must do" though. try to adapt to your own technique.

Use other's advise as a blue print, but don't view it like it's set in stone.

A great way to become a non physical explorer, is to first become proficient at meditation.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

roman67

Welcome to AP forum Sophie. Pleased to meet you. Feel free to discuss anything. Everyone is there to help you.

sophiearcher

Thanks for being so welcoming!  :-D

Steve1234

welcome to the pulse :p
it's a helpfull comunity so feel free to ask everything you want to know/discuss. :p