News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

Guenhwyvar

Just wanting to introduce myself to everyone!  I've been reading discussions on Astralpulse for 6 or 7 years now and decided to sign up  :-)

A little bit about myself... I'm 22, married with an almost-7-month-old son and live in Tennessee.  Love music, reading (fantasy, sci-fi, some non-fiction), learning about pretty much anything and everything!

When I was 15 I had my first OBE through a lucid dream, and have had somewhere between 5-10 (I'm guessing) since then.  I've only consciously projected once, 2-3 years ago, however have not ever gone anywhere much further than my house.  Reading everyone's experiences and techniques has given me motivation to continue my attempts.

While I know several of the people on here are highly skeptical, I also find myself very interested in several 2012 theories as well.  Who knows what will/will not happen?  We'll find out!

Dreams, OBE's, Quantum Physics, etc... This forum has it all, and I love it!

Anywho, I probably will be doing more reading than posting, but I wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everybody!

~Guenhwyvar

Yamabushi

Hey there Guenhwyvar and welcome to membership  :-D.

I'm another lurker-made-member, and we're the same age. I can't imagine being married with a child quite yet though!

Guenhwyvar

Quote from: Yamabushi on September 09, 2009, 19:51:48
Hey there Guenhwyvar and welcome to membership  :-D.

I'm another lurker-made-member, and we're the same age. I can't imagine being married with a child quite yet though!

Thanks, Yamabushi.  Yes, he's a handful (I'll let you guess as to who I'm referring to, husband or son, lol. Just kidding, kind of  :wink:).

Xanth

Hi!
Welcome to the fun!  :)
Glad you decided to join up!

slattone

Hey there im from TN to im at Memphis where are you located at?