News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi! Nice to meet everybody!

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisama

I would like to say Hi, first of all and introduce myself, and I am really hoping to learning a lot from your community. And while I don't really like to talk about myself, I think it would be wise to share a bit with you. So I'm a guy, and about a few months ago I became interested in the occult, and while I never doubted the existence(this is to lead up too astral practices)of devils and angels and etc., I never gave it any att. as it wasn't part of daily life. To my surprise however ,I had a successful summon proving their existence(at least to me), anyways to not go into detail I ceased all activity as I came to the realization that to safely control these creatures one would have to(unless your that pro) ask for heavenly help, and I actually do not like to bother god for things of which I have no need and are unimportant so I looked for other methods, and thanks be I found the existence of thought froms and egregores, and the such and is my greatest if not only,point of interest, so if any of you know about that or are actually good at doing let me know ;) well thnx everyone for hearing me out, and I guess I'll be seeing you around.

Rachael Hicks

Welcome, I don't know nothing about that, but I hope you find what your looking for. If you wanna project and find the meaning to everything your in the right place. Good luck :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe