News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi All.

Previous topic - Next topic

paul72

Hello.
I have been reading Metaphysics material for a couple of years now and my favourite subject has always been consciousness projection. I remember being ill when I was about 5 years old and had a sensation my body kept floating and my nose kept touching my ceiling. It wasnt till I got to about 15 years old when someone described astral projection and I thought back to that day of being ill and floating upwards. Unfortunately I have not yet managed to consciously project so I thought I would look around here for tips. I've had various signs during meditation that something may happen (vibrations, strange visual sensations) but I still feel i'm missing something.  Anyhoo i'm going to read some posts and post some posts, make some friends and one day hopefully check out the Akashik records whatever the hell they are!
P
It's Just a Ride!

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse, Paul!  :-)

The stickies (threads in BOLD BLUE LETTERS) are loaded with great tips to help you achieve your goals.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

paul72

Cheers for the tip. :-)
It's Just a Ride!

Rachael Hicks

Welcome Paul, good luck with your endeavors. If you need any tips after reading all the great posts, feel free to ask. If you wanna learn to astral project you've come to the right place.  :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

paul72

Thanks Rachel and Lionheart. Are you both successful projectors?
It's Just a Ride!

Szaxx

Hi Paul and welcome to the Pulse.
When you have read a few posts you'll understand the answer is already here.  :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rachael Hicks

Successful well lol, that depends. I've been having out of body experiences since early childhood, (involuntarily) I've just learned very recently to control them or bring them on voluntarily. But even though I should have 30 years of experience I feel I have none. I didn't know I could leave my house till a few months ago lol. So I'm still in the basics, it's like I've went back to ground zero once I realized what I was doing and the fact that I could go anywhere. So I can astral project fine but successful no not really. :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

EscapeVelocity

Hi Paul,

Welcome!

There's great stuff here...you can literally spend years here... Better than all the books I've read...plus they answer questions!

Search and enjoy!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

paul72

Thanks for replies all. The Tom Campbell vid was very helpfull.

Rachael, if I could just get out I would consider a success!

Ive had a bouncing feeling recently like I was simultaneously in and out but not sure if it's relevant.
Very excited to keep trying and interpret my own experiences.
Cheers.
Paul.
It's Just a Ride!

EscapeVelocity

It most likely is a relevant sign that something is awakening. Bouncing is a common energy sensation; just calmly notice it and go with the flow and see where that takes you next time.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Rachael Hicks

Good luck I know you'll get there soon :-D