News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Re-introducing myself after ten years absence

Previous topic - Next topic

sac_boy

Hey folks, you might already know me as /u/sac_boy over on Reddit, I post quite frequently over on /r/AstralProjection.

I posted here as 'spacewrangler' when I was in my late 20s, and I'm pretty sure I had another name years before that. Now I'm in my 40s with more experience and new areas of interest, primarily the structure of the self and our place (as in, the place of our Earthly human selves) in all of this. I'll pop in now and then to see if I can give advice!

Xanth

Thanks for joining us over here!  I've always been very impressed with the quality of your posts over on the r/AstralProjection sub.  So happy to have you here.  :)

Welcome back to the Pulse!

omcasey

A warm welcome to the fold, I don't frequent those other places but look forward to your insight and expertise here at this venue. --Casey

Nameless

Welcome Sac, looking forward to your insights.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kodemaster

Quote from: sac_boy on September 11, 2023, 08:34:51Hey folks, you might already know me as /u/sac_boy over on Reddit, I post quite frequently over on /r/AstralProjection.

I posted here as 'spacewrangler' when I was in my late 20s, and I'm pretty sure I had another name years before that. Now I'm in my 40s with more experience and new areas of interest, primarily the structure of the self and our place (as in, the place of our Earthly human selves) in all of this. I'll pop in now and then to see if I can give advice!

Welcome back to one of our original posters! I also started in my 20s and am now in my 40s. :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

omcasey

I started in my 40s and am now approaching my 60s ....welcome!, and good to see you back.