News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Langor

Previous topic - Next topic

Langor

Hi Guys!
I've been reading this site for a bit and i think it's great! Anyway, I've been playing with projection for the last few months although had I realized what was already at my fingertips it should have been years. As a child and and through my entire life I have experience sleep paralysis, as a kid it was the scariest thing i had ever experienced. I  remember my my mom took my to a psychiatrist when i was in my early teens because it was happening every night, I couldn't  sleep! Doctors didn't have an explanation, just drugs.  The internet just scared me more talking about 'The Hag' and other demonic garbage. so, I took the drugs. I took a pill before i went to sleep every night for years. When I got older i just forgot about the sleeping pills and life went on, the paralysis was minimal.

Now what happened a few months ago blew my mind! I was laying in bed going to sleep when i got the paralysis, I thought to myself "I don't even care,
I'm going to sleep" and i just ignored it. And BOOM! Reality exploded and the scene of my room were shards of glass flying in black space. Now I was floating at the ceiling of my bedroom and staring at my sleeping body and my girlfriend next to me. This was amazing to me! The projection lasted maybe a couple of minutes, that's all it took to get me excited. I've had about 6-8 projections since, I've seen the Earth from the Moon on a cloudy night. I've flown around my neighborhood and beyond. (I need to learn how to land better!)   :-D

I'll leave it short, this time! I look forward to talking with you guys, thanks for reading
-Langor

AstralJames

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will contribute a lot to the community. That I'd amazing, that you experienced it as a younger kid. Your first experience also sounds very exhilarating. Hope we can help with your wonders and questions the best we can!   :-)

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

You will find that there is plethora of knowledge on this site.

Immerse yourself in it.

Make sure you read the excellent stickies and Xanth's ebook is definitely a great read as well.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39504726/Phasing_Primer.pdf

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

roman67

Welcome to AP forum. Glad to see you here. Lionheart is right, just read Xanth's book. Everyone is there to help you.

Astralzombie

Oh man, just wait and see. It only gets better and better.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Stillwater

Welcome, Langor!

Your topic caught my eye because your topic name was also your username, haha, which is a tactic I have seen spammers and bots use a handful of times, and I have been on a run removing that stuff.

I am glad you are not spam :lol:

I hope you find the forums useful!

As Lionheart said, please do checkout some of the information on "phasing" and the stickies in the upper sections, you may find them invaluable!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Greytraveller

Welcome to AstralPulse Langor
Hardy congratulations on those first OBEs. Surely there are many more OBEs in your future. And, yes, flying is a whole Lot of Fun.  :-D

Cheers  :-)
Grey