News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New here, insight appreciated!

Previous topic - Next topic

chomsee

Hello! I'm new here. I've been aware of astral projection my whole life but in the last few days my sleep paralysis has gotten worse. It started yesterday afternoon I was aware I was paralyzed and I kept trying to wake myself up, happened about 5 times (I usually just try to wiggle my toes and I wake up) For some reason while im paralyzed I kinda get nervous but once I break it im like oh that wasnt that bad so I lay still and it happens again.

Well yesterday after about the 5th time of breaking the paralysis and going back to being paralyzed I all of a sudden heard and felt lots of vibrations, ringing of the ears and a whooshing sound in my head and body and it felt like I was being pulled or sucked from my back and I just knew I was leaving and I panicked and I was like NOOOOO and then I was back.

Well I was fascinated by the idea of finally being able to project, and then again at 4am the exact same thing happened but this time I felt like I was leaving (sort of a pulling) like 5 times and every time I was just about out I would freak out and go NOOOOO.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden this is happening, I've had boughts of sleep paralysis my whole life and never used it this way before.

I also have a 3 month old son and the more I read about it I think he might be a crystal.

Fear is the only thing holding me back, I'm just afraid of what might be waiting for me on the other side..

desert-rat

Your son could be a specal child , some one born with a lot of knowledge , I have also heard of indigo children . I think fear is quite common.  I think Erin has some blogs on it .  http://www.erinpavlina.com/   

roman67

Hello and welcome to Astral Pulse. Enjoy your stay.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

drake

The last thread got all the points to know.

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

The Sticky directed to you by Szaxx will explain what's occurring and why.

Knowing is half the battle!  :wink:

But, be sure to check out all the other helpful Stickies found as well.

The "Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics" is loaded with great ones too.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Astralzombie

QuoteFear is the only thing holding me back, I'm just afraid of what might be waiting for me on the other side..

To get over your fear, you have to understand that there are consequences for everything we do or don't do. If you can live with those consequences, you can live without fear...Not my words but I don't know who to attribute them to.

Figure out how this applies to you and then proceed from there.

Good luck.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Greytraveller

Hello chomsee
Somehow I missed your intro when you first posted it and so will now use this opportunity to welcome you.

Cheers
Grey