News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tantrika intro

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

Hi Theresa,

You are most welcome to these forums. Hope your 2nd attunement went well and wishing you enjoyable your visits here. You may find the healing forum of interest and there are some great articles on the file library (link above) and main site www.astralpulse.com

Kind wishes,

Stephen [:)]

Tantrika

My name is Theresa and I adore Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. I've read it at least 4 times and used many of his techniques. I can control my projections and dreams, and have also studied Carlos Castenada's magical passes with a group in Oakland, CA. I am currently learning Reiki, and tonight I will be getting my Reiki 2 certification. My interest in Reiki has reignited my interest in astral projection, because of the astral state Reiki puts you in and my belief that distant Reiki is sent on the astral realm (I could be wrong...it just seems that way). I have also gotten interested in Crystal Healing.

I'm sure I will meet wonderful souls here with like interests!

Peace,
Theresa