News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Aterus

About 2012, scientists are predicting a major breakthrough in a certain energy technology called ZPE (zero-point energy) in or near that year, based on historical cycles.  Should the technology prove to be feasible, it will eventually completely change our way of life.  I don't know if that's relevant or not, you tell me.  But it's 2012.
"The Dark Side is a path to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural."
-Darth Sidious

dingo

Quote from: AterusAbout 2012, scientists are predicting a major breakthrough in a certain energy technology called ZPE (zero-point energy) in or near that year, based on historical cycles.  Should the technology prove to be feasible, it will eventually completely change our way of life.  I don't know if that's relevant or not, you tell me.  But it's 2012.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_point_energy
It's a safe source of energy. 2012 will not be the end of the world! 11:11 is not special!

TheDarkChakra

Can someone look that number up in the bible?

Sorlac

Quote from: TheDarkChakraCan someone look that number up in the bible?

Where would someone start?  There's tons of books within the bible with over 11 chapters.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

TheDarkChakra

there is only ONE bible and ONE number 11:!1

CFTraveler

Which one?  The Catholic Bible,(translated from the Greek) the Bible From Aramaic, the Greek Orthodox Bible (from Aramaic to Greek)  The King James Bible (Greek to Roman to English), the NIV Bible, the Serendipity Bible,  the Gnostic Gospels (just kidding...just threw it in for laughs), the Dead Sea Scrolls (Mostly Old Testament) the Nag Hammadi Library (Mostly New Testament + Essene gospels)?
I also have one in Spanish which translates many things very differently than my Gideon Bible (oops, forgot to include that one!)...  :razz:

TheDarkChakra

Dont all bibles talk about the same things all even?

Aileron

The numbers are nothing more than a cerebral and static meaning attached to our general and relative position in both space and time, exposing, if you will, the open vulnerabilities of our selves within those moments when we pass through the crux of the moment and on into the singularity of ethereal and astral balance.

In those moments we, as both collective and individual produce through many means of a communication in which by part we pass on this conditioning to the moment our bodies reach the point of the crux.

Thusly we find ourselves conditioned through time to both recognize and analyze the numbers dependant upon when, where and how these moments unfold.

Such as, when one arrives at the airport to find ones flight is on board flight number 1111, one should realize the surrounding environment and time of day in which this occurs, for it is a spatially compatible moment with that of a high resonance that thrums through the universe at this time....

To think of it in terms of eagles soaring, one would notice that under certain conditions in the sky such as temperature, wind strength and direction and so on, the eagle must be passively aware in order to adapt within each environmental factor.

11:11 and any of those numbers associated with, would and should be known as the awareness moment, when at that moment that we recognize the number, we notice, realize, breath, sense and allow that moment. Read it.

But do not read INTO it.

Just.......read it.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

CFTraveler

All Bibles quote most of the same books (not all the same, though) but use different translations, and also were translated at different times, so the meaning of some quotes are appreciably different than other versions of the same.
Example: The old testament was written in ancient hebrew, then translated to less ancient hebrew.  The new testament has books that appear to have been written in Aramaic and then translated to Greek.  Others were probably written in Greek, and then retranslated to Aramaic back to Greek.
Then to complicate things, the greek was translated (in some versions) to Latin and then to either English or Spanish, or in some versions straight from Greek to Spanish.
So you see how they sometimes read very differently.
I'll give you an example: (Part of the Lord's prayer)
Gideon bible:  Do not lead us into temptation
Catholic bible (B.A.C.)-Do not let us fall into temptation.
-This gives a different intent to God-Is he protective or tricky?
Here's another  difference: (Deutoronomy 22:9)
Gideon:  "Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seeds which thou hast sown and the fruit of thy vineyards be defiled."
Catholic: "Do not plant in your vineyard a second planting; because it would be declared a holy thing, the sown and the product of your vine."
Although this is not that important in terms of what's important to us in these times, you can see how two completely different ideas come from the same original text.
There was one more, about masturbation being turned into homosexuality somewhere in Leviticus, but I couldn't find it so I can't include it in this little blurb.
I hope this serves to illustrate how taking something literally can be damaging, to say the least.

Icarus

When I was younger I often wondered about this strange "coincidence" of learning about something then seeing it all over. It would happen with many things in my life.

My family came up with a word for it, "recaloe". It comes from the root word "recall" because you are recalling something from your memory, which is creating the effect of you seeing it often.

I think this explains why people who read this thread first will start to see the time "11:11" often.

At least it helped me put into words this strange experience of seeing something often after recently learning about it. Where you'd never noticed it before.

-Icarus

wantsumrice

People who generally see 11:11's also see other 11's around them.  Such as randomly looking at a house number and it happening to be 11.  Or checking the time and it happening to be 3:11, or 10:11.  

Here's a story, my friend was driving us to someplace I don't remember and we stop at a red light and we're talking and I stop to check the time.  The time happened to be 7:11pm.  Ok, so what?  Not only was the the time 7:11, but the track number happened to be 17, and the mileage on his car happened to be something like 171,117.  Hmmm...?  :-)

Aterus

Well, I checked Genesis & Revelation, and there was nothing 'revealing' in either.  I'll check Daniel soon.
-Darth Sidious

dingo

Hey did you know that the average fine a small company in the UK has to pay if they don't meet health and safety standards is £1117?
Lol. Numbers surround us. You could find patterns in anything but it doesn't mean it actually means something.

CFTraveler

After reading this thread I went into my son's room to check to see if he was covered (it was cold) and guess what time it was? 11:11
So now I'm in the club.  :wink:

TheDarkChakra

What the hell. everyone who reads this topic gets affected. its like a dicease

Aterus

Actually, so far I haven't seen any 1111s since I found this thread.  Go figure.
-Darth Sidious

Aileron

its not a disease. Its a conditioning......

Just because you havent seen it, does not mean you won't, nor does it mean you will.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

lo_ri_der

I always see the time 4:20 when I look at the clock. I mean this happens a lot. However I only think it is because whenever I see the he clock and it is that time, I always notice it, it just pops out at me. I'm sure I look at the clock many more times in a day where it is not that time, and so I just brush it off. I don't think 4:20 or anything is a message to me, or means anything.
How much longer must you remain in this dream before you finally figure out if you're insane or a genius?

milk

yup, i notice this all the time too. It's rather eerie to be honest. My cat always comes and greets me around that time, which is odd too, lol, but cats are odd in general.
que tal

milk

wow..... weird, i posed that at 11:11 U.S. Central time, which is where I'm at?
que tal

interception

When I first started seeing 11:11, I have never heard or read anything about it before.

I also see 12:12 sometimes.

Whatever it is, subconscious or not, it is a catalyst of sorts. At least for me it was.  :cool:

Soulja_

its a prompt time a wake up sign to make yall of you conscience of someting but the something is.. i dont know its still a mystery, like the other one said, coincidence doesnt exist
and about the 2012 alots of scientist and theory it is affect with the new world order or end of the world just google it there alots of thing
Lost Somewhere In a Dream

dingo

Quote from: Soulja_its a prompt time a wake up sign to make yall of you conscience of someting but the something is.. i dont know its still a mystery, like the other one said, coincidence doesnt exist
Why can't coincidences exist? I'm not saying meaningful synchronicity doesn't happen, I'm just saying that sometimes apparent 'coincidences' can turn out to be very likely, and so meaningless, because they happen all the time and to everyone.

Quote from: Soulja_and about the 2012 alots of scientist and theory it is affect with the new world order or end of the world just google it there alots of thing
Please don't use the words 'Scientist' and '2012' in the same sentence.

Thank you.

Soulja_

im just a bad writer n bad in english =\
i mean there is no coincidence with a prompt time

and for the 2012 scientist's theory  :confused:

anyway if u know anything beter than me just post ur opinion
Lost Somewhere In a Dream

Astral Projection

QuoteThe date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely close conjunction of the
Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic
(path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.

take a look into:
http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
mind altering psychedelic trip