News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Animal souls - dragons, wolves etc

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate

It doesn't ring any bells in the sense that I remember that, but I suppose anything's possible. Although some of the details don't sound right or are a little too convienent. Like the stuff about he's the king dragon and his twin brother is lucifer. Also the part about how the things they brought with them are bigfoots. The three suns from a purely scienfitic standpoint makes little to no sense. If he said two suns then sure I could buy that. Most star systems are binary in that there are two suns, but three? I don't see how that would work and you'd still have night. Not to mention not getting your planet completely burnt from all the heat. I could be wrong and there's some way to make it all work, but if there is I'm not seeing it. taaaa!!

-Nate

Winged_Wolf

I'm a therianthrope, yes, but I too have some problems with the memory claims of some of the Otherkin.  Nonetheless, we might all simply have a mental peculiarity, and none of what any of us remember about our past lives may be real.  There's just no way to know.

When you add in the possibility of other quantum realities, the issue becomes more, rather than less, clouded.  Who's to say any past life memory is real at all?  And if some are, and some aren't, how do you tell which is which?  *shrug*
Does it matter?

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Adrian

Greetings!

Interesting creatures are Dragons - I don't profess to know too much about them, but they do seem to be a class of their own, and we cannot disregard the rich history of Dragon legends that abound.

There are books on conjuring Dragons, just as there are about conjuring Spirits, so one must assume that they are fairly high up in the Astral (where they presumably reside right now) heirarchy. It would also indicate that they may always have existed, rather than being created from thought forms over a long period of time.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Winged_Wolf

Hey, I married one, and I don't understand them either.

"We're not like...other people...."
                --Oz, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

cainam_nazier

You know I really hate to do this because it sounds of an insane man rambling.
Of everything that I have been reading to date on this page I tend to think more and more of Dungeons & Dragons. Yes I will admit that I play/ed for some time.  Now I have an excellent memory for this stuff and every time some one mentions something about an animal or a being I can very easily and quickly think of creature from that game.

Like for instance Dragons.  It was mentioned of this forum about them coming or possibly comming from different plains or dimentions.  And I think back on what I know of D&D.  Yes they do, in the game anyhow.  They are on a plain unlivable and reachable by the players in the game.

Now the more and more I think about this I begin to wonder.  Just who made up that game and either
a. What was he on?
b. Just what kind of insight did he have on the world.
c. Are these kinds of things basic to the human imagination and there
  for we are all crazy.

"Ever looked in the mirror and wonder...Man how did I get that stuck in there?"

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

SteppenWolf

Hi David -

the D&D link ain't as crazy as you think.  People go for the things they resonate with, hence all sorts of historical re-enactment (medieval, renaissance, WW2, etc) and loads of people went insane when D&D turned up.  But there are lots of things which link it with reality and most of the monsters do seem to be astral entities from all sorts of different cultures...

Cheers!  

Winged_Wolf

Yes, in a lot of cases when you find things like that in gaming systems, it means the authors have done a lot of research, not that they made astonishing parallels with their creativity.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Dog Faced Liar

First, it could be possible to have three stars in a solar system depending on what kind of stars they are, the size and the distance away from the planet and you could still have night. Secondly, the mythology surrounding dragons could really be, that of individuals who went back in time astrally and saw dinosaurs opposed to seeing actual dragons.

cainam_nazier

SteppenWolf
Winged_Wolf
^^^^^^^^^^^   11 for both kinda odd.

Sorry side tracked.  

I guess at points some of the stuff we openly talk about as being real just kinda throws a person for a loop.  Part of it being that I have no personal experience with it other than I learned that it was all part an elaborate game that I enjoy.  I guess in most respects I treat some of this stuff the same way I treat the thought of god.  Until he says hi to me I really don't think he is there.

"If your in your car going the speed of light and you turn on your headlights does anything happen?"

David Rogalski

Winged_Wolf

It only gets worse.  The deeper you delve, the weirder it gets, trust me on that.  It's easy to assign limits.  "Ok, this person has a point, that's really spectacular, but possible...but that person over there's a kook, that can't possibly happen".
Then you witness it happening, and all your assumptions shift to the right....That can be traumatic.
After this happens a couple of times, you start to realize it's going to keep happening, and you sort of get used to it.  You may still assign the "kook" label, but you're no longer shocked speechless when you're proven wrong.

As for therianthropy?  *shrug*  Maybe it's all in our head.  Is it so odd to think that people might feel that they're not human?  Whether they actually are or not, now....who knows?  Probably doesn't really matter, does it?
One thing, though....over 80% of all Otherkin are born-psi.  I found that VERY interesting.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Tir13

Howdy,

Unfortunately the physical manifestations of dragons no longer exist, and many were destroyed because of the rift.  If anybody recalls 'The Fall of the Dragon', my term for that era, we should talk.  It is very possible for an individual to reincarnate through multiple "forms" but that is all they are, doesn't make them more 'special' than anybody else...merely a container for...well....you.  

Or I could just be another crazy, but WW makes a good point, it's all moot now...and it brings back so much pain.  Haha.

Later,
Jason

Mobius

Hi everyone!

I must admit that I got into D&D,Warhammer,Gamma world,Traveller,
middle earth & wargaming in my teens.I would have to agree as well
that these guys must have researched some occult books,myths &
legends to come up with that stuff,as I find a lot of their terms &
names to be in my readings now.

I might be wrong but I,m sure it was Gary Gygax who created D&D as
well as some books as well.One series I read of his was taken in my
stride when I was a teen,but now I realize how much detail he pumped
into those 5 books on ranks of multi dimentional beings,angels,demons,
solars etc. The book was called "Gord the rogue" a fantasy/fiction
book in the "forgoten realms series" I think & I have been looking
for the set for years now to replace them.

Good journeys all

Mobius

cainam_nazier

You know i have a monster book from D&D entitled Gods and Goddesses.  And I know exactly what you mean by detail.  If you think about all the things that some of the work entails in is somewhat amazing that it was ever created, and then expanded on.  
Just the creatures alone.  Only a hand full are from regular given mythology, the rest created.  Types, terrain, social structures, behaviors, plains of existance, and on, and on, and on.  Truely amazing.

Now here is a mind bender.  Maybe we as a whole are starting to realize that some if not most of this stuff is based on reality. And are only just now at a point where people are more and more inclined to think in this manner.  It opens up the possibilities to finding out the truth behind some of the more elusive mystories.

And yet another twist.  What if in say another 50-100 years they find out Kligons, Vulcans, and Romulans exist as well.  And the force can guide even the meekest of individuals into greatness.

Just something for the Sci-fi buffs to contemplate.
How long until we hit points in our evolution that these sort of things become common place?

"Always emotion the future is, difficult to see."

David Rogalski

Tir13

*laughs*

I think you'd be surprised, what has come up in our culture, that is freakishly close to the truth.....^_^

Jason

naphere

hum just read this whole post. ive known about dragons for awhile
ive checked out the newsgroup alt.fan.dragons theres alot of people
who are ethier dragons or one in a past life their. and I know
one friend who believes he was a dragon in a past life.
I just read that page about the dragon planet that is interesting
I believe it. What is the fall of dragons era? is that refering to
the dragon planet being destroyed or a war of good vs evil dragons
on earth like dragonheart 1 & 2.  well my friend had a dream
where he summoned all the dragon spirits trapped in the earth
and this brought the reemergance of dragons to earth. He thought it
was a prophetic dream. neither me or him can astral travel.
but I suppose someone could look into the akashic record to see
if an event like that would happen

Tir13

Howdy,

Regarding 'The Fall', umm...that's not quite what happened, a lot of it was 'political' (for lack of a better word) tension between certain groups, and the planets could no longer support the dragons physically.  It had to happen, bloody as it was.  

I highly doubt the re-emergence of dragons will come anytime 'soon', but than again time is irrelevant to me.  *shrug* A lot of them were killed in the rift, and they were unthreaded/destroyed.  It's hard to say, but all things are possible.....eventually.

Jason

naphere

from what my friend was telling me.
he had the idea that there where alot of dragon souls trapped in the
earth. the reemergence would basically be the freeing of these souls
and the reintergration of them into other humans.  not necesarrily
physical dragons reappearing.  or maybe they could shapechange between
human and dragon or maybe a draconian.

SteppenWolf

Ha -

That's so funny as I've been dealing with that for a while now.  I keep moving my bondaries and then someone I trust implicitly will tell me that they used to visit Orion as a kid (in nocturnal OBEs) and I'll think "excrement!  That's not what I wanted to hear!" and then I just have to get used to it.  But it's funny how things I used to slam ages ago I now am open to.  Guess it's sort of good, but I wish the Discovery Channel could keep up with me!

Cheers!  

quote:

It only gets worse.  The deeper you delve, the weirder it gets, trust me on that.  It's easy to assign limits.  "Ok, this person has a point, that's really spectacular, but possible...but that person over there's a kook, that can't possibly happen".
Then you witness it happening, and all your assumptions shift to the right....That can be traumatic.
After this happens a couple of times, you start to realize it's going to keep happening, and you sort of get used to it.  You may still assign the "kook" label, but you're no longer shocked speechless when you're proven wrong.

cainam_nazier

SteppenWolf.

Actually I just did that to a friend of mine last week.  But he still at a closed minded stage and therefore probably thinks I'm crazy.  I went and told him every thing that I have been doing, in the means of psi, for the last 3 years.

"To open your mind is to see all that is around you."

David Rogalski

SteppenWolf

You're brave!  I just like to push people's envelopes a bit at a time.  Once they're used to one concept, they can get the next one.  Otherwise you can get a bit of a reputation!   http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

cainam_nazier

Most people think of me as borderline anyhow and I like to bring others up to the edge with me.  But instead of that gentle nudge you might try to give some one.  I go for the full on kick.
But you often have to get me in the correct mode for me to confound an individual with all this.  But I rather enjoy it.

David Rogalski

SteppenWolf

Winged Wolf -

I was just reading your web page last night (very interesting indeed!) and it reminded me of a pretty serious person I know who remembers past lives and having had a dragon soul a long time ago.
http://www.rittmeister.org/dragon/dragon.html

Ring any bells with anyone else?

Cheers!