News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Are you different?

Previous topic - Next topic

GANAMOHA

yea of course i feel differnt of course from my friends but not just because i know what they dont cause i can do what they dont and we are just the same as them no questions asked they just had no interest in it so they probably will never develope their own abilities like every day i almost always finish their sentences every day! every day i know whats gonna happen and my friends are just fine with that but half the people on this site are very secretive about their abilities and i would be to except they just think im good at that they dont think ive developed my abilitys b ut yes i too am very secretive about this but not to say thats right and to answer your last question yes i am trying to prove something that being able to develope this gifts arent evil like cristians say im even one but i strongly disagree that heir evil thats what im trying to prove.
well there you go[:)]
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

funinfloating111

my friends all think im crazy [:P] but in a good way i guess, they say i just wouldnt be the same if i was "normal"

SmileySpirit14

im kinda secretive about it, i tell a few ppl that i trust wont go and spread it like a huge deal, but ill tell someone about it if they ask me. i dont go blurting it out either:P i used to feel different, or "special" or whatever, but not anymore, bcuz its more of an interest then something to feel independant about. its the same with anything, if someone was christian, why should they feel special? or if someone was into video games, should they feel special? well maybe... we're all special and different [:D]
live forever or die trying

Rastus

I don't hide it (much), but I also don't advertise.  This avoids the problems with jealousy and fear.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Jaclyn

I talk about it if someone brings it up, or asks me about it. Otherwise I just keep quiet since most people my age aren't very open minded towards...well...anything.

Naiad780

No, most of my friends have obscure or unusual interests of their own, so they aren't surprised.  If it seems weird to them, they just view it as one of my little quirks.  However, I don't usually bring it up with family or people from work.  There's not really a reason to do so.

James S

I tend to rely on my intuition to guide me as far as who I should tell and who I shouldn't. So far the results have been pleasantly surprising.

For instance, I recently had reason to tell my boss, a company director about my psychic development. He turned around and told me of his experiences with yoga, and spiritual healers. He was completely open to it.

The one thing I always keep in mind about my psychic abilities, is there's nothing special about them. Anyone and everyone is capable of doing all this. Just as anyone and everyone is capable of playing a musical instrument, or becoming an artist. We all have the ability. Its just that it comes more naturally to some, some have to work harder at id, while some aren't interested in trying at all.

James.

Mystic Cloud

I too nowadays trust my intuition on what to tell to whom.

Though my (closest) friends think I'm crazy but it doesn't matter.
They are mostly scared about the 'metaphysical'. Though I
have other friends whom I can talk with about this. But there
are really a few friends that I can REALLY discuss things with,
as with some things tend to get too airy fairy or then it just
gets into a disturbing repetative pattern...

Scared my parents also when my crown centre opened because I
answered their questions too well heh.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

BigB

Only two of my friends knowand my family. One practices it as well the other thinks i am crazy. My grandfather told me when he was young he herd of a psychic disepering and he clames it was the government that made him disapear. He is rather old am i am not sure if i belive him but to be on the safe side i only tell people i really trust.

Rastus

Well, I'm out of the closet now!

My wife is now registered on this site.  She saw a NEG Sunday night after a particularly wierd and strange day.  I saw it as well when she woke me up, glared at it and it took off through the ceiling after hesitating a minute.  A most obstinate one, needed to step up the normal barriers a notch last night.

A tip:  If your doing a lot of Energy work, don't play Doom 3 for 4 hours in max res graphics, M'kay?  I had to uninstall it Monday morning first thing [:I]
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Kodemaster

Most people don't "get" a lot of things I'm into...and my parents...FUGHEDDABOUT IT... [:P]
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

robertk4you

Do you feel,your different from people,and your friends,just because you know about telekinesis,astral projection,kundalini,or chakras?When i talk with my friends,they laugh at this staff,and they dont want to listen.So i just wonder,how your friends,react at this staff.Are you trying to hide,what you know.Are you trying to prove something?