News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Auric Vision, Maybe?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It has to do with the way the eyes work. I can't recall the details. To get the complementary colors you have to deplete certain receptors of certain chemicals. The eyes overcompensate for the depletion. In any case, you have to stare at something for long enough without moving to develop the complementary colors. When you see auras, you see them faster than that, right? As soon as the mood and lighting and relaxed gaze are present you can see parts of the aura. This is not the same as overcompensation for depleted chemicals.

General-Army

How long does this take for the complementary colors to show up? I see something like that within seconds almost when i look at anything.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

ninthplanet

Yeah, your're right Tom, I forgot how time affects the seeing of complementary colors.  You are also correct when you say that I can see them almost instantaneous, given the conditions are right.  But my final question is, when you are observing an aura, and you turn your glance, do those colors/distortions remain in your sight for 1-2 seconds.  For example, if you look at your hand and see a greenish energy around the fingers, and then suddenly move your hand away; do you see those greenish outlines for a couple of seconds?

Thanx for the help,
 ninthplanet

Tom

Sometimes the colors do seem to follow, but not as much as in the beginning. In the beginning I was straining my eyes and that seemed to make the effect more likely. Even when I've been looking at an aura for a while, though, I do not have the trailing of colors when looking away now. The aura appears again when I look back, until the mood is gone.

ninthplanet

When I started the auric vision training a couple months ago I noticed the auric distortions  could be moved if I looked away from the subject; however the colors would soon diminish.  While in highschool, my physics class went through a chapter on colors and how if you look at a color or picture long enough then turn your glance away, you will see its complementary colors.
  This made me worry that what I was noticing around objects wasn't their aura but their complementary shades, and the fact that when I moved my head the distortion/energy did as well, made me a little more uncomfortable.  However, I still strongly believe that I see auras on a low level, just because when a person stands in front of a white wall, his/her colors come out from their body several inches in depth. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or knows something that I don't about auric vision.

-Luck to those who travel unbeaten ground.
 -ninthplanet