News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

stealing energy.... from an energy theif?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Given the way many people leak their energy out anyway, it seems unnecessary to take it by force from anyone. Can you imagine how it would feel to have no choice but to take energy by force? And what would the energy be like after mixing with the energy of a person like that? The closest thing I can imagine is a person who is bleeding to death and at the same time being given new blood to replace the lost blood. It is hard to imagine that the mixture of blood would be supportive to anyone else.

Tarconiss

Has anyone come across, anything about overpowering and actually takeing energy away from a Neg, or someone else who's intent was original to steal energy from the victim?.... i'm just wondering.... because i think i may have done something of the such before....
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003