News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Moved the wrong thing!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ybom

All the time [:D] Why are you mad that you didn't move the paper? I suggest taking the fact that you realized something after attempting this, and try to take what you can from it. First off, you seem to have moved something (or at least thought you did). Secondly, you went into deep enough of a trance that you noticed the difference from being fully awake. From here I would try again exactly the same, and focus on not jolting aware when something freaky happens...stay in the trance for increasingly longer and longer periods! After you can hold trance for a while, work on tk. If this seems like a waste of time (I hope you don't), I haven't stumbled across any methods for this that don't take forever to develop other than natural ability. Anyways, good luck, and I hope to talk to you while you're in trance next time.

Just an example of what you can do now, I bet with a little ingenuity you can come up with more ideas for training.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

James S

I think were that to happen to me my first reaction would be  - "Damn...missed!"
Once it actually sunk in what had happend, my next reaction would be "WOOHOOO I moved something!!!"
[:D]

James.

Tri Section

while in a trance laying on my bed, i was not interested in moving one single object-  i barly had a grasp on how to move from my bed-  so i projected a wave froce of intense golden light upon my wall (at least, this was the taist the energy was leaving in my throte)  i was focusing this energy towards my wall, but simotaniously in a trance discusing the nature of matter with a small child.  what i told Hir was that in order to develope the ability to move object from a distance, you have to stop thinking that you can't do it---then to point to the direction you want the golden wave force to effect (as in, from the left, from the right, top, bottom,  or in all directions?)  i directed the wave force from left to right, just like how the west read books, and suddenly two posters fell off of my wall.  i wasn't really focusing on the posters, but since they were taped poorly it made it easyer for them to fall-  so it seemed to be a succesful exersize.    

a large part of TK, is don't overwhelm yourself with doing to much at once.   a good way to practice is to stand by a bond fire, and project consicousness on the flaims.  if the flaims start to REALLY get wild, like a swarm of angrey bees, then you can tell your having an effect.

xane

Yesterday I was trying to move a small piece of paper.  After focusing on it for a few minutes I tried feeling my own energy and ended up getting a good feeling for the energy in my subnavel compartment.  So I tried feeling it move into my mind.  After this I tried using my will to make it move by saying "Move" with increasingly more will behind it with each repetition.  On the third try "BAM!"  a pack of insense fell off a container next to me.  Immediately I was jolted from the trance I was in (becoming aware that I was infact in one).  Has this sort of thing ever happened to anyone else, moving the wrong object?