News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Covelo

I attend a weekly channeling meeting that lasts for about 1 1/2 hours, every Wednesday night.  The woman claims to channel a group-entity being that call themselves the "Eloheim"... the creators of this physical area of the universe.  This may sound a little "far-out", but as I have attended almost every week for about a year now it has done nothing but convinced me of their authenticity.  They are happy to explain many of our most elusive questions.

UPDATE:  The channeled answers to questions posted on this thread have been recorded and exist now as mp3 files.  These sessions are also now available. 

Here is a list of links to all of the audio files from the channelings we have done with the questions answered so far on this thread:

EditedAstralPulse1.mp3:   http://www.savefile.com/files/187271

EditedAstralPulse2.mp3:  http://www.savefile.com/files/187206

EditedAstral3.mp3:         http://www.savefile.com/files/176683

EditedAstralPulse4.mp3: http://www.savefile.com/files/187236

I have also typed out the answers to most of the questions posted here on this thread.  As you go through the thread and read my posts, the blue typed words are your questions and the dark red type is the Eloheim's answers.  This should help to make it easier for you if you're here for the first time.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions and we'll see what we can do.

PS - Veronica has just recently started an Eloheim blog which is located at: http://www.eloheim.wordpress.com/    There are many quotes from the Eloheim and Veronica there, which are being updated regularly, as well as audio clips. 

Enjoy!
--Positive Energy--

peaceful warrior

Hi

Sounds interesting, I have a few questions

1) Why did they create the physical universe?
2) How many planes of existance are there?
3) How did they create the universe?
4) What are black holes?
5) What happens to humans after they die such as being reborn, going to heaven or hell, or just stop existing

can't wait to hear the answers
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise

Sorlac

I'd ask them why they take the time to answer questions.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Arn de Gothia

What about the 'Animus', are they humanity's arch enemy?.  I have heard that they have infiltrated the UN.

snaqkti

sounds good, looks like others can also chanel with the elohyim, elohim how ever its pronounced.

can i ask if she has ever chaneled with anything else, say the dark masters of the universe? or ask the elohim.

and for peaceful warrior maybe i can help.
1. the physical universe? where particles are only bigger and huge, and subatomic science cannot explain the little stuff? think about it, the sun the earth and then the milky way, the physical universe is the start perhaps?
2. how many planes of existence? there is plenty as much as you want to open your mind up to, really.

4. black holes? they could be the opposite to the sun, where critical mass is achieved and gravity goes outward, black holes suck in and dont achieve critical mass? perhaps?
5. the soul can be reborn, reincarnation, stop existing, ascend do whatever, depends on circumstances with the higher beigns of the cosmos and what they can do.

but i have no idea for sure, only a level of understanding
heres a question, why ask them? why not find out for ourselves? more fun that way

peaceful warrior

I just want to hear what answers these "creators of the physical universe" give me. Not what you think that they might be.

TishAnna

I heard about the Elohim at some spiritual seminars at a conference a few weeks ago.

Covelo

Sorry for the slight delay... I just got back from a week-long trip.

Answers to Peaceful Warrior's questions:

1) Why did they create the physical universe?

They have said that they were charged by God to create a place where souls could go and have amensia and free will so that they could have a unique and alternate way of experiencing and learning how to return to "The Father", and to add to the richness and diversity of God.  (As we are the personalized individual expressions of the Creator)

2) How many planes of existance are there?

They have said that there are many...  I can get back to you on this one.

3) How did they create the universe?

I have asked how stars and planets are created and they have said that they join in a circle and focus their intention on the creation of such and eventually it "manifests".  Then they examine what was created and determine how and where it can be used and distributed accordingly.

4) What are black holes?

I also asked this question myself one day and they said that black holes were created to be used as a sort of universal recycling center.  Some areas of creation which have served their purpose or proved not to be very productive or just to bring back some energy to be used for other new projects in creation.

5) What happens to humans after they die such as being reborn, going to heaven or hell, or just stop existing

They have spoke many times on this subject area.  They say that usually the spirit is reunited with their guides, loved ones, and/or members of their soul group and discuss the previous lifetime and make plans together on how and where to incarnate next in order to continue to grow as a soul.  I think they have also said that you don't have to incarnate again if you don't want to and work on other projects, but they say that incarnating into a physical body helps to achieve the fastest growth as a soul.

They also have said that sometimes the spirit can be confused and not realize it has passed on and continues to "hang out" in the area that it passed, especially in cases of a traumatic or sudden death.  They say that these spirits can be "stuck" in this state for years until they are helped to move on or finally realize what has happened.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Solrac said:

"I'd ask them why they take the time to answer questions."

They say that they are the ones in charge of this phycical area of creation and designed it so that we can come here as souls in a physical body and they realize how dificult it can be to experience things from this perspective, so they are happy to help us figure out what is really going on and how to get through this apparent mystery.
--Positive Energy--

peaceful warrior

they said that when we die we can choose to be reincarnated or not but it helps to grow if we are reincarnated. they also said that we are brought to earth in order to learn to retern to the "father". so why would we want to grow when we just want to go back to our "father"

So they created the universe by just willing it to. So there was not big bang or anything like that. and how did they create the laws for the universe

TheDarkChakra

Covelo

Peaceful Warrior said:

they said that when we die we can choose to be reincarnated or not but it helps to grow if we are reincarnated. they also said that we are brought to earth in order to learn to retern to the "father". so why would we want to grow when we just want to go back to our "father"

Answer:  They have said that God originally divided portions of itself up into individual expressions known as "souls" and sent them out to experience the vastness of all creation and to bring back all that had been learned and experienced to enable God to be that much greater.  In other words, we are God's scouts, or pieces of God that can experience things from a different or limited perspective than from an all-knowing standpoint, thus adding to the greater experience of God as a piece of God within it's own creation.

So they created the universe by just willing it to. So there was not big bang or anything like that. and how did they create the laws for the universe

Answer:  I will see if I can get some further clarification on this in the near future.

Thanks for asking these excellent questions.  Anyone else is welcome to ask away and I'll see what I can do.  I go in for another group session tomorrow, or today, Wednesday at 7 PM Pacific Time, or California time.

I also understand that all of these channeling sessions have been recorded and many of them may soon be made available on the net for listening.

Good Energy...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Arn de Gothia said:

What about the 'Animus', are they humanity's arch enemy?. I have heard that they have infiltrated the UN.

What do you mean by "Animus"?
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

snaqkti said:  sounds good, looks like others can also chanel with the elohyim, elohim how ever its pronounced.

can i ask if she has ever chaneled with anything else, say the dark masters of the universe? or ask the elohim.

Answer:  I know that she also channels Mother Mary, who usually guides us at the meetings through a short meditation at the end of the Eloheim channeling.  She just takes a few moments to "switch channels". :)
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Quote from: TishAnnaI heard about the Elohim at some spiritual seminars at a conference a few weeks ago.

Interesting... I would be interested in knowing who was doing these seminars.?? ... and what did they say about the Eloheim?
--Positive Energy--

Krashlanmar

A question from myself, new to the forum, but I hope my question still counts...Ask them

"Is there a way that we can be all-knowing, such as god...?"

I haven't really been a big believer... If at all. I had been an atheist myself, and I suppose that I could just call you crazy if I wanted to and continue my beliefs (or lack thereof), but something tells me you ALL can't be lying ^_~

Well, as for my question... I sorely want to know... I'm just so disheartened that there isn't more to life and that I never will know it all. Every day I wake up, thinking "I should really finish all my physics books," and things of that nature, but I know that no amount of reading can give me the truth. If you can, bring me an answer... I do hope the answer is "Yes." If you could ask them "How?" too, that would be awesome. I know the "How?" won't be easy, but at least it'll give me some closure.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate it.

Krashlanmar
"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven..."
~Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII

Krashlanmar, the Black Dragon

I implore you not to judge.

peaceful warrior

maybe they aren't hering and doing all these things and maybe they are just hearing their own thoughts and interpreting them as something else. But then could so many people be decived. It is up to you to choose. As for you being an athiest you should read Summa Theologiae. It was written by thomas aquinas and it basically proves that there is a God. I don't really think you asked a question in there ether

Arn de Gothia

Well the Animus are supposed to be the creation of Lord Lucifer himself (doubt it though)the legend say that Lucifer screwd up and the Animus could not embody soul, they are artificial but smart as hell. Anyway they are supposed to take over Earth and enslave us

Covelo

Krashlanmar said:

Answer:  I asked them tonight this question, and they said yes of course you have this within your capacity to do.  They also said the way to do this is precisely the reason why we come here to "Earth School", (as they like to put it).  They said that we should continue to look within ourselves and to discover what issues we are overcoming and working on in this lifetime, and then as we begin to transcend our own internal blockages... the universal wisdom will begin to flow into us in a more tangible fashion.  They also say to keep asking questions and listen to your guides, (or ask that your guides become known to you consciously), and become more aware of what the world around us is reflecting back to us.  (They say that everything going on around us is a direct reflection of some aspect of ourselves.  So if there is some pattern that keeps reccuring in our lives, this means it is "up" for clearing within ourselves.)  You could think of universal wisdom as always flowing through you, and that the more you clear out the internal thought pattern blockages... the more freely universal wisdom can flow through you.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

TheDarkChakra said:

Question:  How do I channel entities?

Answer:  There is an excellent book on this topic titled, "Opening To Channel", by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer.  I would also reccommend other of their books, especially "Spiritual Growth", which I think is written by only Sanaya Roman and her guide, Orin.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Peaceful Warrior said:

Question:  So they created the universe by just willing it to. So there was not big bang or anything like that. and how did they create the laws for the universe

Answer:  They said that you should be more specific and ask about a certain law and take it one step at a time.
--Positive Energy--

bvp663

Was/Is Atlantis a real civilization?  If so, where is it located?

peaceful warrior

what is gravity and how does it work.

Krashlanmar

Quote from: peaceful warriorwhat is gravity and how does it work.

Wow, I don't know if you were kidding or not, but at first glance I was going to pass this off as just one of those "blah" things that people put, just for fun...

Thankfully my mind processed it before I made a post. Simple, but we know so little about it that it's very, very legitimate... Great question, mate ^_^

Krashlanmar

Quote from: CoveloKrashlanmar said:

Answer:  I asked them tonight this question, and they said yes of course you have this within your capacity to do.  They also said the way to do this is precisely the reason why we come here to "Earth School", (as they like to put it).  They said that we should continue to look within ourselves and to discover what issues we are overcoming and working on in this lifetime, and then as we begin to transcend our own internal blockages... the universal wisdom will begin to flow into us in a more tangible fashion.  They also say to keep asking questions and listen to your guides, (or ask that your guides become known to you consciously), and become more aware of what the world around us is reflecting back to us.  (They say that everything going on around us is a direct reflection of some aspect of ourselves.  So if there is some pattern that keeps reccuring in our lives, this means it is "up" for clearing within ourselves.)  You could think of universal wisdom as always flowing through you, and that the more you clear out the internal thought pattern blockages... the more freely universal wisdom can flow through you.

Excuse me for the double post. I didn't read this before. Thanks a lot, man. I really appreciate you asking them. The answer brought tears to my eyes. Thanks a lot. Peace and love.