News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Has anyone opened your inner energy(tHird eye)

Previous topic - Next topic

jose

I've been trying to open up my eye but it is very difficult, I know How to do it but I just don't can't open it, if anyone Has opened it tell me How it feels and How powerful you feel, I know tHat once you open it you can astral project easily and it enHances all of your five senses and even addse anotHer sense or two

uchihamadara

hm... i do hav a third eye... it's not that difficult to obtain

beyond_ordinary

i would imagine it would open when you are far along enough on the spiritual evolution faze

Mattoid

A good way of opening it is visualising a literal energetic eye-ball in between your physical eyes but an inch or so up towards your forehead. Imagine it at first being closed.

Once you've got that numbered close your physical eyes and relax, and i mean RELAX!

With your eyes closed think of nothing but the eye you've got symbolised in your mind and where it's placed.

Simply imagine this eye opening very slowly, what do you see? The perception of it is almost like viewing everything from a third party, could feel like you're watching a movie. Note the images you see and then after 10-20 minutes of doing that simple method try and view the room you're currently in and look for details you've overlooked with your waking physical eyes. A spot on the ceiling, a door left creaked.

Hope this helps a little, it may be a little odd but it's worked for me.

Tayesin

Exercise it. Chakras are never fully closed, otherwise your body would be dead already.

Simple exercise..... "imagine" bringing white light in through the top of your head, the crown chakra. You will know when this is happening because you will feel it.

As you bring it in, direct it to the third eye/brow chakra and then imagine that chakra opening up to about 6 inches in diameter and then clean it out using the white light.

After this, do the same with all chakras, and don't forget to push the light out of the back of each one also, so that you can imagine light streaming out from all chakras front and rear... the rear is Will.

Apart from this, allow your own awakening to take place at it's own pace.

Be well.

rygoody

you have to realize that it is not you opening it
but rather something else which allowing you to see

Tantalord

Instead of using the term 'open' its nore appropriate to say active or not active....But be aware that activating the 3rd eye may cause some confusion...You may see auras or hearing other peoples thoughts...It is not necessay dangerous but you have to be careful...If someone is ready and well developed it may be activated without being forced...
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

sahgwa

its my opinion due to my own experience that something as simple as both purposely remembering your dreams in the morning, and also practising astral projection, especially in the beginning using the hemisync tapes, the silent practice and the hemisync waves seem to open up your third eye gradually and naturally. so those two things helped me.

i say that i feel my third eye is activated simply because i have finally been able to astral project, and since then, and since i practised more, i get way more insights or visions during the day. not day dreams but intuitions and inner films. hard to explain. but i know they are related. also i have more of a vibe that i get from people that is good or  bad.

also quartz meditation seems to help.

Dragohad

i  figure going to this site, which helps people to see aura's helps in opening the third eye as well, for it is the third eye that is able to see aura's.
http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm
"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>