News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pendulum Used On Birds

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyro21

Today I brought my birds into our local bird store to get them groomed and we started talking to the lady that owned it and we asked her if our bird was male or female (we just got the bird a few days ago so we didn't know). She pulled out her pendulum and put it over the bird to find out if the bird was male or female! My parents asked her about it and she said it's always been 95% correct. She said she even did it on ten birds that she bred and found out what the pendulum said they were and then she did DNA tests on them to see what they really were and the pendulum got 9 out of 10 correct!

It's amazing what pendulums can be used for.

personalreality

i've got about 20 different pendulums that i've collected.

made from different crystals, metals, shapes etc.

i carry a pendulum and use it everyday.  i'm probably 95% accurate as well.

tbh what i use it for most is determining how ripe fruit is, lol.
be awesome.

Pyro21

I'm going to have to either buy me one or make one. The only problem I would have with a pendulum is holding it still because it's hard for me to hold my hand absolutely still.

I wonder what people think when they see someone holding a pendulum over fruit :-D lol

personalreality

my first pendulum was a sewing needle and thread stuck into a cork.  the only reason i even buy them is because i like the crystals and shapes.  i resonate better with certain crystals.  like i use my lapis lazuli or tiger's eye ones the most.  but the shape is also said to have an impact.

you don't have to be absolutely still.  there are a few tricks to get around that though.  usually i will bend my elbow 90 degrees and push my arm into my torso for stability.  i don't know if that makes sense.  in books and what not they tell you to always dowse with your elbow firmly planted on a table or something for stability.  that's just not practical for me so i essentially use my hip/torso.

sometimes i will also start the pendulum swinging in a circle and then ask the question.  it will stop spinning in a circle and start swinging vertical or horizontal (my yes and no). 
be awesome.

Pyro21

Thanks for the info!

I was looking at a pendulum on ebay that was made of obsidian and I think I'm going to buy it (it's only $5 so it's not that expensive) but it says it's for healing so will it still work for answering questions (I'm sure it will but I just want to make sure)?

personalreality

Any pendulum can be used for healing work.

Obsidian is a stone of protection.  All black stones protect people.  I like to look at black crystals on a scale based on their best mode of protection.  So, black tourmaline is psychic protection, obsidian is magical protection (magical love), onyx is situational protection and jet is straight physical protection (like i keep a piece of jet in my car to protect from accidents). 

But if obsidian is the one you resonate with get it.  It was used a lot by native peoples for knives and arrowheads because it's a form of glass.  it gets very sharp when you shape an edge on it. 
be awesome.

Pyro21

I bought the obsidian pendulum so I'll see if it resonates with me.

Do you know of any websites that tell you what the stones are used for (such as protection)?

personalreality

http://www.shimmerlings.com/gemstone/gemstone_metaphysical_properties.htm

that's a good one.

you could invest in a book called "The Crystal Bible", not only is it blasphemous but it's also a great reference book.  It has a fantastic index that you can use to look up a condition or situation that you need a crystal for and it will tell you what crystals work.
be awesome.

Pyro21

That website is exactly what I was looking for.

I've been wanting to get more metaphysical books so I'll have to get that book soon.

Thanks for the help :)

solarity

pr more and more you're starting to make me want to get into this world of crystals I am ignorant of.

Pyro21

Quote from: solarity on June 10, 2010, 17:29:17
pr more and more you're starting to make me want to get into this world of crystals I am ignorant of.

Same with me :D Crystals seem really interesting.

personalreality

hmmm....

i got into crystals because i was kind of forced to.  i had to know this stuff for work.  but something about them just resonated with me.  i just really felt at ease around crystals.  after being around them more and more i began to feel them.  i just started to feel waves of energy when i was near them.  it kind of felt like when you have two of the same poles of magnets tryng to touch,  that feeling of resistance.  that sensation coming over me in waves.  and i liked it.

so i started carrying some.  first simple stuff like amethyst and quartz, then a citrine by my wallet to increase money flow.  and sure enough i started to notice differences in my life and in the way i felt.  soon afterwards i could pick up a crystal a feel its individual vibrations.  now i feel them very powerfully as a sensation in my heart center.  and every crystal has a different feeling.

i can't really say why i got into them, it just felt right.
be awesome.

kurtykurt42

I like crystals because they are shiny.

Stillwater

Come Kurt.... you and I both know that is not the only reason  :lol:
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

solarity

is there any recommended site online to buy crystals from?

Xanth

Ebay...  just make sure to get a reputable dealer.
Other than that, I think I had found one before, I'll check if I can find it again.

~Ryan

Pyro21

Quote from: solarity on June 11, 2010, 22:20:12
is there any recommended site online to buy crystals from?

I haven't bought from this website yet but I'm planning on buying from them.

http://crystal-cure.com/

personalreality

First of all, you should never buy crystals without being able to see and touch them first if possible. 

You are drawn to the stone and it to you.  They are conscious and choose you.  You could assume that the energetic connection would still happen online, but from experience I tell you that it's best if you can handle them.

Secondly, Soli don't be stupid.  You live near a fantastic metaphysical shop.  Go the the Heritage.

http://www.theheritagebookstore.com/crystals.html
be awesome.

Pyro21

Quote from: personalreality on June 12, 2010, 00:09:05
First of all, you should never buy crystals without being able to see and touch them first if possible.  

You are drawn to the stone and it to you.  They are conscious and choose you.  You could assume that the energetic connection would still happen online, but from experience I tell you that it's best if you can handle them.

Believe me, I'd love to go to crystal or metaphysical store and pick out a crystal but I don't think there are any stores like that in my town. I guess I could check out some crystals next time I go with my grandma to a craft show (my grandma loves rocks lol).

personalreality

If you can't buy them in a store or at a trade show where you can touch the crystals then you can order them.  It's just that buying them in person is the better choice if possible.

be awesome.

solarity

Quote from: personalreality on June 12, 2010, 00:09:05
Secondly, Soli don't be stupid.  You live near a fantastic metaphysical shop.  Go the the Heritage.

http://www.theheritagebookstore.com/crystals.html

that's what I was looking for, ya been there before?

personalreality

No, but being that I work in a metaphysical shop near VA Beach you can be sure I hear about it all the time.
be awesome.

solarity

ah, so they're yer competition ey?

personalreality

not really.

in all honesty we don't really think of other businesses like that.  in fact i recommend other local metaphysical/magick shops on a daily basis.  if we don't have it here, i tell people where they can find it.  i'm much more interested in helping people expand than making more money. 
be awesome.

solarity

ah I see, I misread the underlying notion behind the previous comment, mebbe I'll gps it.