News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crop Circles - what do you think?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhikku

I though that those had been proven to be a hoax, made by man. I had seen a documentary on it. It's possible the energy that is felt in them is a manifestion of the focusing that people put onto them. Maybe some are real though- have the shapes ever been linked to any form of language or script? If not, I wouldn't see the point in aliens/metaphysicals just leaving some graffiti on our planet, that is impossible to understand. Maybe they are marking us with messages to other beings?

"Look within, thou art the Budda"

cainam_nazier

You know I have so many thoughts on the subject.  I have wanted to collect pictures of all of them and try to figure it out.  Some are most deffinately hoaxes.  The "pros" have figured this out by the manner is which they were created.  They even showed some one creating circles.  But the way that it is done is different from the ones considered to be real.  That and radiation level and soil samples and such.  Plus on some of the circles it is totally impossible for a handfull of people to complete the hoax in one night.  On some of them it would take 10 people amost as many days.  And in that time some one flying overhead would have noticed.  There are even some that are far to complex for any one to do and also far to complex for it to just happen naturally.  
SO I guess that I am saying sometthing not of this world and/or time is responsible for a good portion of the circles found.  I personally thought that at first it was some kind of language but there have been too many variations with no real binding force. (rosetta stone)
The I was thinking of the posibility of some kind of maping system but in order to figure that one out like I said I would need pictures of all of them.
Then you have to ask....Why are most of them in Europe?  You might think that the states has far more open fields and it would be easier.  But then again we have some what of a tyranical government despite the "democracy" that we live in.  They are very much  in control and deside what we see.  So I guess it could be happening just as much uhu?
Just a few thoughts.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

Adrian

Greetings Bhikku!

http://www.earthfiles.com/img/ChilboltonBothInField2.jpg" border=0>

I am totally open minded on this subject, never having studied crop circles.

I have no doubts that some, if not many are hoaxes, but some are just too elaborate.

Take a look at this photo taken from the field adjacent to Chilbolton, and which appears to represent an extremely complex code as well as imagery. Those would not have been created as a hoax by a few mates at midnight after a few beers, armed only with a piece of wood, a length of string, and several size 12 boots  

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Violet

Dear Adrian,

Wonderful topic!  

Well I guess to start, "A picture is worth a thousand words", or so the saying goes.  I think that symbolic images are a very powerful tool for communicating a great deal of information in the least amount of space.

It is interesting that the first crop circles started out quite simple and then became increasingly complex as time went by.  Were the hoaxers getting better at it?  Well, the answer returned back only if the hoaxers had learned how to control plasma balls.  White balls of plasma (Tesla generated similar balls for short periods of time in his laboratory) are see when authentic crop circles are being formed. Not too many witnesses but a few claim to have seen them being made. More importantly the hay or wheat or grass is not just bent over. Studies of the grasses, wheat etc show that the fiber of the plant is genetically denatured in a way that can only be simulated by high flash temperature like that generated by a plasma ball. Some theorize that these are 'intelligent' energies. I think they are more just tools used by a more 'intelligent energy'.

A lot of things are going on in this world which are trying shake us up, wake us up and tell us to start thinking out side of the little box humanity has put itself in.  Anything that causes us to ask questions is good and important.  Perhaps the images had to get more complex to keep our interest.  Keep us asking why or how is this possible.  Keep us thinking beyond supper, the mortgage, the mondane.  Help us realize once and for all there is something bigger than what we use to believe.  I don't think it is important that we solve the mystery.  What is important is that we wake up!  Think!  Question everything again! Start anew! Start realizing that the answers to all our questions are held in the symbolism of life.  "The answer to every question can be found in nature" is my favorite line from my favorite movie.  We just have to start seeing the symbolism again and asking the questions.

So that is my take on the purpose behind the crop circles. The who, or what, we may never fully know.  But what we do know is that it is something much bigger than us.  And that bigger than us is trying to get our attention.  

The great awakening.
Violet

Winged_Wolf

Some actual crop circles--circles, whirls, very simple fractal patterns--may be legitimate phenomena.  I'd surmize something like an electromagnetic whirlwind could do something like that.

All of the very complex patterns, such as the one you show, and others which are all full of symbols and prettiness....no.
I'd say it probably took a bunch of guys quite a few hours and a whole case of bud to build that one.

Truth is, it's not that difficult to make crop circles, and all of the VERY complex ones, they look all too human in origin.  You can practically smell it on them.  The type of order involved in the patterns, the way they are arranged--it's human aesthetics.
The original crop circles were CIRCLES.  These complex things, they're all after the phenomena became more popularized.  Once people realize that others are paying attention to these things, or they hear about them, they want to make pretty art in the wheat too.

The aliens are not communicating with us by drawing in the wheat, and neither are spirit entities.  That would be an absurd way to go about it.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

jo

Only a few formations have been made by human hoaxers, most notably by Doug and Dave, a couple of attention seekers who were laughed out of existence years ago. The rest of the circles and formations remain a mystery. The crop affected by whatever causes the formation has its DNA changed...yet a stalk of grain lying next to it,untouched and unaffected by the cause, does not have its DNA changed. The complexities involved in these enormous formations are mathematically precise and some are larger than the size of four football ovals.Many ancient symbols are reproduced and formations appear overnight in thirty different places at the same time. Thousands of formations have been documented and scientifically tested and scientists are still puzzled and arguing about the identity of the "circle-makers", as they are termed.I personally feel that to get the full effect of these amazing formations, you need to enter inside one. The energy is incredible/timeless. To mention just 2 websites devoted to the phenomenon, containing photos if you're not up to date with the latest, try   www.swirlednews.com   and   www.cropcircleconnector.com. It will soon create doubt in your mind if you still believe they were caused overnight by humans. It's not just the change in the DNA or the symmetry and beauty that is impressive, it is also the coding, the symbology and  the mathematical precision.
    An average of 250 crop designs appear per year. It is without doubt, an extraordinary phenomena.

jo

PeacefulWarrior

Well, one things for sure: the new movie coming out about cropcricles with Mel Gibson isn't going to help bring truth to the forefront.  From the looks of the latest preview, it's going to be aliens attacking a family and they are the cropcircle makers.  For all of you out there who are interested in the phenomena and want others to take it seriously, don't look to Hollywood for any hope.

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

PeacefulWarrior

Regarding the film(s):
(taken from http://www.swirlednews.com/article.asp?artID=377 )

Veteran researcher Andrews, despite believing 80% of formations to be
man-made, has also moved in on the US movie 'Signs', with e-mail press releases bursting with all the grandiose hyperbole the circular world has come to expect from him, boasting of his involvement with publicity for the film. In fact,from these one could be forgiven for thinking the films exist to promote Andrews,rather than the other way around. (The excitable language should be treated with caution: one line reads: "This week Colin signed contracts to take a prominent
part in another major television documentary for The Learning Channel, to be aired to coincide with 'Signs'". As it happens, I, together with certain other researchers, am also part of this production - but didn't issue a press release! The 'contracts' would appear to be little more than the standard release forms any participant in a TV programme is required to sign. Sounds good, though,
doesn't it?)

Others thinking of jumping on the movie PR bandwagon may like to pause for reflection, however, in the light of recent public comments. Both M Night Shyamalan, the director of 'Signs', and Mel Gibson, the star, have both been quoted in interviews as stating that they believe the entire crop circle phenomenon is man-made, but that it is a quaint idea for a movie. Hardly an encouraging start.

Movies are movies and as such we should all look forward to these forthcoming releases as good bits of entertainment based loosely around something we're interested in. However, the view being peddled by the PR bandwagonists - that the films will somehow promote education about the real phenomenon - is blatantly a false one. They will stir up welcome interest, yes, and it's fair enough to capitalise on this for the sake of getting people interested in the real thing, the movies will doubtless leave many false impressions about crop circles. After all, you don't go to the cinema for truth, but escape. We've already seen how the web trailer for 'Signs' doesn't even acknowledge that England has ever had crop circles (see our previous reports).

From the quoted opinions of the director and star of 'Signs', those researchers fronting the film PR scuttlebutt, high-percentage hoax believers though they may be, run the risk of being used, as the totally sceptical filmmakers surely snigger at them from behind their hands, happy to let those they must see as misguided suckers go out and promote their work for them. The self-promotion gained by the researchers may ultimately come at a high price in terms of the damaged credibility they could suffer if the films are no good.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

PeacefulWarrior

One more post and then I'll stop, I promise!

'INTERNATIONAL CROP CIRCLE ARCHIVE' RELEASES 2001 STATISTICS - 28/03/2002

The 'International Crop Circle Archive', led by German researcher ANDREAS MÜLLER, has released its annual crop circle figures for 2001...
Based on the records collected and complied by ICCA, the International Crop Circle Archive, in 2001, 197 different crop circle formations were discovered world-wide.

Compared to the year before, in which the number was 275, we had about 30% less formations.
The reason for this decrease may lie in the cold winter and the wet and rainy spring 2000/2001 in Europe. Some also refer to Foot & Mouth disease as a possible explanation why, suggesting that less hoaxers went into the field. It is the view of ICCA that this is not really valid, as we have to note the fact that in the two previous years we were blessed with an unusual and obvious high number of formations (1999 = 241) and that there were other previous years with less formations than in 2000, with no F&M crisis out there.

One should also not forget, that to ask each year for new records in number, size and complexity might be a more human wish, having probably not much to do with the real phenomenon's background or intentions.

FORMATIONS PER COUNTRY
          England: 104 = 52.8%
          Germany: 24 = 12.18%
          Canada: 19 = 09.64%
          The Netherlands: 17 = 08.63%
          Czech Republic: 11 = 05.58%
          Denmark: 4 = 02.03%
          Yugoslavia: 4 = 02.03%
          USA: 4 = 02.03%
          Norway: 3 = 01.52%
          Poland: 2 = 01.1%
          Australia: 2 = 01.1%
          France: 1 = 0.51%
          Israel: 1 = 0.51%
          Russia: 1 = 0.51%

FORMATIONS PER MONTH

February: 1 = 0.51%
          March: 2 = 01.01%
          April: 4 = 02.03%
          May: 15 = 07.61%
          June: 34 = 17.26%
          July: 65 = 33.00%
          August: 59 = 29.94%
          September: 9 = 04.57%
          October: 3 = 01.52%
          December: 2 = 01.01%
          (3 formations with unknown date = 01.52%)

Total: 197

T.S. Elliot
---------------

jo

Daniel, do the serious cerealogists(pardon the pun) still support Colin Andrews' opinions and research?

jo

jo

One unsusual thing that happened when I meditated in the centre of a crop circle was that I "lost time". It didn't just happen to me. I was with Palden Jenkins (historian/astrologer/author/cerealogist)and hsi daughter who was then only two years old.  Palden started to do some Tibetan chanting and I just opened to the energy.I can't find the right words to describe what happened but although we weren't aware of it happening, we "lost" nearly 2 hours. Maybe we went to sleep? But we are both sure we didn't....besides, it would have meant Palden's 2 year old must have fallen asleep at the same time. I am not making an outrageous claim here (like being abducted by ETs !!!!!). All I'm saying is that something happened and I don't know how to describe it and also, I don't even know what happened anyway. But it went from being a warm sunny afternoon to being cold and we were all very dazed and it was two hours later. Okay, I know that sounds  wierd but it's true.The following day we re-entered that circle and went into other magnificent formations but it never happened again. We also went inside formations with the philosopher Stanley Messenger which was a great experience but nothing equalled that day when we appeared to lose time.We  also went into a hoax circle...one that was definitely man-made...and the energy was completely different.By the way, if anyone intends to attend the Crop Circle Symposium in Glastonbury in July, Palden is one of the speakers and also one of the tour guides into the crop circles. He is a top expert on this subject matter and loves answering questions.

jo

Winged_Wolf

I can't help but notice that the vast majority of crop circles are formed on nice, warm, comfortable nights of the year.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion

Adrian

Greetings Winged Wolf!

quote:

I can't help but notice that the vast majority of crop circles are formed on nice, warm, comfortable nights of the year.

They would be wouldn't they - August/September time is when the crops are ripe and dry (and golden coloured), and therefore receptive to this sort of formation.

I have to think that some of these formations are so mathematically precise, and even digitally encoded, that creating something like this at night, with a case of Bud or otherwisem by human means, would be almost impossible. Certainly not 250 at a time!

Look at these decodings of the Chibolton crop circles. These appear to be a direct response to a message broadcast into outer space, in digital format, from Arecibo thus:

"The message was actually transmitted on November 16th 1974 and consisted of 1679 pulses of binary code (0's and 1's) - which took a little under three minutes to transmit. It was transmitted on a frequency of 2380MHz (which is significant later).

Why 1679 digits?
The reason for this is down to mathematics. 1679 is the unique product of two prime numbers; 23 and 73. Any sufficiently intelligent lifeform would no doubt look for unique, universal constructs - such as prime numbers, chemical element frequencies and binary digits. Don't forget that because we could be trying to communicate with an intelligence completely different to our own, we cannot talk in terms of 'human' systems, such as centimetres, feet, decimal numbers etc.
Because ONLY the two prime numbers 23 and 73, when multiplied together, produce 1679 there can only be a single way to arrange the signal, if you were converting it into a matrix grid - 23 squares by 73 squares.
The original binary code is shown in figure 1."

These Chilbolton crop circles are reckoned to be the corresponding response from space:

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/images/uk01dm/final.gif" border=0>

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/images/uk01dm/decrypt.gif" border=0>

That would imply that there are thousands of people out there, capable of that sort of precision, with nothing better to do with their times than trample wheat all night.

And how come no one has actually been caught making these thousands of circles?

I just don't know myself - it isn't something I have a position on, or think about too much. But if something from another place or dimension wanted to easily leave a large scale message, there isn't too many ways that could be accomplished over such a wide area.

The DNA/Plasma thing is interesting as well.

Who knows?

Like everything else - the truth is out there

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Dog Faced Liar

Ok well it could be aliens, it could be government lazers in space using them as a big etcha sketch when they get bored, or maybe the earth's mass consciousness,  including animals, people, plants and the planet.

Adrian

Greetings!

quote:

Ok well it could be aliens, it could be government lazers in space using them as a big etcha sketch when they get bored, or maybe the earth's mass consciousness,  including animals, people, plants and the planet.

Maybe it was a stray Chupacabra grazing in the field?

http://www.artbell.com/img/s_chupacrunch.gif" border=0>

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

jo

Winged Wolf, the reason the crop formations appear in the summer months is because that is the only time of the year there are crops.

jo

jo

Adrian, thank you so much for transferring some of the images. It makes it easier to "see" what we're talking about. I have access to some stunning formations but have no idea how to transfer them. Do you have access to the Mandelbrot Set formation or any of those other beautiful symmetrical images in the fields? I would so much appreciate it if you would transfer more images to this post. I'm sure it would be enlightening for those who haven't actually seen them. Thanks heaps.

jo

Adrian

Greetings Jo!

quote:

Adrian, thank you so much for transferring some of the images. It makes it easier to "see" what we're talking about. I have access to some stunning formations but have no idea how to transfer them. Do you have access to the Mandelbrot Set formation or any of those other beautiful symmetrical images in the fields? I would so much appreciate it if you would transfer more images to this post. I'm sure it would be enlightening for those who haven't actually seen them. Thanks heaps.

jo

I am not a crop circle expert - in fact I don't even study them usually - but we aim to please, and so just for you, here is a Mandelbrot pic as requested

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/Images/CropCircle/crop-circle-07.jpg" border=0>

With kind regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

jo

Adrian

Greetings everyone!

In view of the Glastonbury few days on the subject of crop circles, I was wondering what people here think of that particular phenomena? Hoax? Meteorological? Extra-terrestrial? Extra-Dimensional?

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas