News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

energy being used up

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperblu

yea i think so...
but try NEW ... maybe  it wont then
Everything is simple if you can

FreeFaller

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperblu

yea i think so...
but try NEW ... maybe  it wont then

new is new energy ways right well ok can you give a few examples?

Hyperblu

i read  it  in the astral dynamics.
try http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm
if you dont  find any try searching  somewhere else (dont know if there  is any info on the net.
but as much ive been reading and as much as i remember.. its too much to write here (have no time.. sorry)
hope  it helps.
Everything is simple if you can

Kerrblur

NEW has NOTHING to do with restoration of your energy! Sleep is the only way to restore your energy, SAME way with weight lifting, your muscles regenerate while your in your REM sleep mode.

Of course time will restore some but, you need sleep!
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

kakkarot

actually, pulling in energy from outside your body also helps restore it ^_^

though for that, i'd suggest going to a park or even outside of whatever city you live in [:)]

~kakkarot

FreeFaller

wow chill down yeah my enrgy is tip top now sleep plus i have been taking energy from around me but yeah everythings cool.

how do you raise your power?

FreeFaller

can someone tell me how to raise power?

Ybom

Unfortunately to truely raise your power you need to be in touch with your deepest self. To get in contact with them, you must meditate and learn to sense that type of stuff. NEW will help you with quite a bit of sensing initially, and from there you build upon that with what works best for you.

Essentially you learn from yourself in the end. So ask yourself how to raise your power...it knows, really it does.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

FreeFaller

i know TK takes up energy. but the other day i had my first TKE. anyway after that i felt weak. i have read that TK will sometimes work and sometimes it wont.

well i was just wondering. because i just started you thnk that maybe becasue i dont have alot of powr yet that it will take me longer to recover?

Also when i try to gather energy it seems it comes to me so slow why ?