News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hard for me to say this

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharpe

I agree, but isn't it true most are brainwashed without knowing it?
If that's true, how can you assure you believe in the right things?

Enoch

Before and during any study of the occult you MUST see yourself. Brainwashing is a pretty open term. I mean the government does that to us already to keep us from believing in the occult...And the television brainwashes and so does the military (any branch) and last but definatly not least so does school.
If all im doing is moving on to a differant brainwashing than why would the religions and government people try to shut us down as "free thinkers". Dont get me wrong im not saying your wrong. i have thought of the outcome of every individual being able to read minds and speak telepathically and even see auras..At least with those things in place some day we wont be fooled by any corrupt politics. we will all SEE through the facade to fast for the world to remain as it is now.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

Sharpe

Well, can you at least describe how aura´s look like, cuz i don´t know what all the fuss is about.

Enoch

There is a thread here that is nothing but auras.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .