News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hemi-sync "tribal journeys" meditation cd...

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

I've been using this for maybe a few weeks now.the cd consists of hemi-sync sounds in the background-kind of sounds like soft static.then repetitive rhythmic african drumming comes in for about 5-10 minutes,followed by a stringed instrument of some kind (definately not a guitar,or any stringed instrument I've heard before).in the middle of the cd,when your body is extremely relaxed,almost gone,there are etherial sounds echoing in and out,and droning voices.after that point,when your body is on it's way to 'shutting down',you reach the all-important 'borderline state'.this cd is good practice for maintaining that state when your thoughts begin to turn to the metaphoric dreaming mind,and you have to yank them back to normal conciousness.
  many times,I usually fall asleep after that.it depends on the curcumstances-if the house is noisy,or if I have physical tension somewhere,it will inhibit the whole process.
 It took me a couple of weeks to find out what was past the 'borderline state' area of the cd-I usually feel asleep!
after that,the stringed instrument comes in,and then, gradually, complex polyrhythms build,attempting to bring you back to normal conciousness.

Sometimes I just program track 1,which takes you up to the borderline state,and just remain there for awhile.

I'll have to practice w/it for awhile longer to get the full benifit of the cd-many people think you just pop in the cd,and get instant results-not so!

I am going to order a couple more (they have a 20% off all cds sale until december 10th I think)-possibly 'transcendence',and 'think fast'.

anyone else tried hemi-sync cds,for various applications?

this stuff works[8D]
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.