News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Here's a quick way to learn Telekinesis.

Previous topic - Next topic

cesm23

Ok, i have tried to rub the backside of my fingers on a radio antenna and i absolutly feel nothing, not even static, i know this migth take time, but it's normal to not feel even static like the screen tv ? By the way the radio is turned off, and it's using batteries. Does this practising work even with the radio off and not feeling any static on the antenna ?

Also when i first readed this topic i maded confusion because if i rub my hand palms together or tap several times in any object my hands start to vibrate, this isn't the same kind of vibrations or it's the same ? Or these that you guys are talking are FELT with AWARENESS and not physically like the ones i talk?

Another question that thing of the ball of energy hitting babalon also happened to anyone else here that uses this method ?

Curious

hey yall.. i jus starte with this forum thing,.. ok well iv been tryin to do teleknesis and today i started the toothpick on waer... and no fan is on or anything.. but i like.. KNOW im not movingit.. it like movces by itself..is it possile for the water to like.. not be flat? im soo confused!!PLEASE HELP ME SUCCEED!

Babalon

...And 20 years later...she responds... ;)

Note:
This is in response to page 2.
I will try to respond to pages 3 and 4 hopefully later today.
So to those of you not listed below, I haven't forgotten you.

quote:
Originally posted by Reality

Babalon,

You gave me a nice idea there. I already was aware of the feeling I got by aiming for example my left index finger at my right index finger. But now I grabbed the needle of my psiwheel and began pointing it at all different parts of my body. You just feel that something/the needle is close. And when it gets really close you even feel a sort of magnetic field that influences the needle..imo..it both attracts as repels it. ..the best way to become aware of it it to gently move the needle without looking towards for example your neck....as you get closer you'll get the feeling it's hitting you're skin, while it hasn't! that's where the magnetic force is, I think.

Anyway in extend to what you said of why this benefits telekinesis. I found that when I'm Playing around with the needle/vibration feel I have the SAME FOCUS/CONCENTRATION as when I have my psiwheel spinning!!

You may be right! That technique sounds like a good idea for testing the strength of your aura/magnetic field, which I believe is the driving force behind telekinetic abilities. Since, as I've said before, we are all pretty much TK scientists, it's interesting for me to hear about all the different techniques you're using to discover and unravel the great TK mystery. As for what you said about your focus and concentration being the same when you feel the vibration, as it is when you perform TK. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's noticed that. What you've said only goes to strengthen my belief in using the vibration technique as 'a' learning tool. : o)

quote:
Originally posted by Hadeslave

Hey, this is Allyson from above. Nice to meet you. Like my VERY good friend said, and can only feel the vibrations on walls and desks but never metallic items. Maybe it's because at night, my bed is next to the wall, so I rub the wall to help me go to sleep. But I have never felt it before now. So I have two questions. Is this normal? and How do I start feeling it on metallic objects?

P.S. Thanks for the compliment! I feel so special

Hello Allyson, nice to meet you too!
That's interesting since I too began to learn to feel vibrations by rubbing my hand on the wall as I would fall asleep at night. I asked my Father in law (who works at a power company) if it is possible to feel the electricity, which runs through walls in a house, and he said that some people are able to do so. He's a Capricorn, and a very logical thinker if that tells you anything. Capricorns are usually pretty skeptical people naturally, so I expected him to shun the very idea of it. But he quite firmly told me that it is entirely possible, and not a figment of our imaginations. So to answer your question about being able to feel electricity in walls being normal. I would have to say yes, it is normal. Well; let me rephrase that. It's normal for some people.
Also, you asked about learning to feel vibrations in metal objects. The best thing I can tell you is to try the antenna. I swear by it. Just make sure the radio is plugged in. It shouldn't matter if it's off or on. And you're welcome for the compliment. : 0) You are special, and if you ever doubt it, take a look in the mirror sometime, and just marvel at yourself.
Humans, what amazing creatures...

quote:
Originally posted by Agentdemon

There's no easy way to learn TK it takes practice and commitment.

True, I probably should have left the word 'quick' out of the title of this thread.
"Practice and commitment" as true today as it was when we all learned to bike, swim, do math, spell, you name it...
It all takes practice and commitment.

quote:
Originally posted by kenshinhan604

Yo Babylon its sort of working for me but have you tried developing it for electrokenises yet?
And has it worked.

One more thing how long do you need to train to feeling the vibes coz no one knows here!
Once you start feeling these vibrations can you start using them to move things straight away?

I'm not quite sure I know what Electrokinesis is, so you're one up on me there. I believe the vibration that are being felt in the antenna, TV, and other appliances are perhaps electric related, but I've also been able to feel the same rhythmic vibrations in objects that are not plugged into anything, and should not be holding any form of electrical currents. Like wooden objects per se.

To answer your question about how long you should train. It's different for everyone I'm sure, so I can't say exactly how long it will take for you specifically. I'm sorry; I know that's probably not what you want to here. The best thing you can do personally is leave your radio plugged in and the antenna up all the time, and every time you walk past it, stop for a few seconds, and lightly rub the backside of your fingers over it. I'll be willing to bet it won't take long for you to feel the vibrations. It'll probably surprise you when you're least expecting it.

Once you start feeling the vibrations, you should begin practicing moving something like a psi-wheel (with your mind only, not your hands) while rubbing the radio antenna with one of your hands, every now and then reach out your other hand and try to make the wheel follow your finger. So to sum it all up. You should have one hand on the antenna, feeling the vibrations, and your mind and eyes on the psi-wheel, every now and then, reach out your other hand (while still feeling the vibrations with the first hand) and try to make the wheel follow your finger.
If you can, try to have all of your items close together. Meaning this should all be occurring in no more than a three-foot area.

quote:
Originally posted by kenshinhan604

You mentioned it was the same for PK what did you mean? I was just curious!!
(Do you mean rub the back of fingers on a flame?)

Second question:
I've tried but that didn't work for me however a dangling needle on thread is a great way...
One more thing why can't I feel vibes yet?

By PK I mean Psychokinesis, and just for the record by TK I'm referring to Telekinesis.
Sorry about that.
I was referring to rubbing the back of your fingers on an 'antenna'...
To answer your second question.
Are you using an antenna or something that's plugged in?
The reason you may not be able to feel the vibration yet is because perhaps you are not using and electrical object. An antenna is the best thing a beginner can use to get results. It's the strongest emanating object I know of.
By the way, using a dangling needle is a great idea. Why didn't I think of that one? I'll have to try it later. Thanks for sharing...

quote:
Originally posted by Aileron

I have yet to try this, but be assured I shall to humor myself and because it sounds interesting.

One suggestion, might not help anyone, thought Id voice it.
If you are having trouble feeling the vibration, it could mean you are having trouble picking up energy source and you have to begin feeling natural heat first.

Try rubbing your hands together in a circular pattern slowly at first then increasing in speed for a good steady twenty seconds (More if you want but not too long).

Then stop and separate your hands by an inch at the most. Keep them held apart like that and imagine heat between your hands, then focus on your palms and fingers. The connection of heat exchange between the hands.

Do this as practice a few times a day and eventually you can separate your hands further and further and even end up not needing to rub your hands together to feel the heat/ energy exchange. Once you have done this you can just relax and begin to feel the energy and heat from other life sources around you; plants, animals, friends.

We are natural resources of energy, and I believe if we tune ourselves to the energy and practice, become acquainted with it, it will be easier for us to pick other sources of energy such as the antenna or electrical chord.

Just a suggestion, don't know if it will help or not.

That is a great idea! I tried rubbing my hands together first before attempting to feel vibrations (which usually start slow and get stronger) but your idea actually made the vibrations strong right away. No waiting. I wonder why?
Thanks for posting that!

quote:
Originally posted by Jonas K strand

Hello everyone.

I have tried this touching things thing now for fifteen minutes...
and I would like to share my thoughts.
The vibrations are nothing else but vibrations. That's the first thing.
I think it's all about how careful and sensitively you touch the objects. In my opinion it's a pure physical sensation, you can hear the fingers kind of jumping very fast on the object. That's what makes the sound. Its probably much more difficult to feel if you have very dry hands. Sometimes it works well to go fast with the hand and sometimes it's easier to go very slow.

The most important, the fingers, hand, arm, (body, house, world...)
is actually vibrating for real. No mumbojumbo in this case.
Tell me if you disagree with me.

Maybe it's a very good thing to do to be more sensitive. Does anyone here have a picture or description of one of those psiwheels? It would be nice to give it a try.

You've proved to me you can feel the vibration because of what you said about "hearing the fingers kind of jumping very fast on the object" that's a pretty accurate description of what it's like. Also you said, "it works well to go fast with the hand and sometimes it's easier to go very slow". This is very true as well. Thank you for taking the time to share your discoveries with us.

quote:
Originally posted by pyrope

Hey, I tried something that worked well for me, and maybe you guys can also try it and tell me how it works for you  .

1) Make a psiwheel by balancing the square of paper/foil/whatever on a thumbtack, or other small pointy object
2) take the thumbtack and tape it to the top of a radio antenna
3) put the psiwheel on its 'stand' and pull up the antenna
4) practice moving the psiwheel as you usually do

this helped me ALOT. My guess is that the antenna helps to focus your energy, or brainwaves, or whatever it is that is moving the psiwheel. So try it out! Tell me how it works for you.

That's a brilliant idea! I'll try it and let you know how it works for me.
That's pretty innovative thinking.

quote:
Originally posted by pod3

For those who think these things are fake, it is possible to control the direction of movement on command.

My problem with bigger stuff is the same as my problems with dream inductions: Upon recognizing that I see something, I quit seeing it.

Anyone have ideas on successful PK in this respect?

That's a good question.
This is why using the vibration technique is useful.
It allows you to get use to the idea of seeing an object moving at your command, but without physical contact, and helps rid you of any doubt in your ability to move something hands free.
Once you see this happen a few times, the fun wears off and it becomes as normal to you as anything else. The key is finding a way to mind trick yourself into not doubting your ability.
One thought of doubt will ruin the whole thing. But notice if you think of anything else it still works fine. Weird.
I have a mind trick/self programming solution for your problem. The next time you begin to see results, and are afraid you will quit seeing it. Tell yourself (in your head) "Doubt gives me power!" And then believe it! Because it will work. It's kind of like rewiring your mind. So that every time you doubt yourself, you actually get stronger in your abilities. So instead of doubt being a bad thing, you've now made it work in your favor.
I've always had a theory I like to call "The Circle Theory."
It works for almost everything, but mostly I've noticed that if you use something that causes you problems, there's usually a way to bend it around and make it a solution for your problem.
Hence the 'circle'. It seems to work for almost everything I've ever had a problem with.
Hopefully it will work for you too.

quote:
Originally posted by kairi

Question one:
When you posted that you could use a tv antenna or radio antenna do you mean just the antenna? Like without the rest of the machine? I'll never get this right! Can someone please help me?
Question two:
Also how come no matter how hard I try or not try I never get any vibrations? I don't quite understand what you are supposed to do.

By using a TV or Radio antenna, I mean use it with the machine attached, and plug it in. Then after your TV antenna or Radio is plugged in, lightly rub the backside of your fingers (on one hand) up and down the antenna. Alternate between rubbing lightly and roughly, slow and fast, until you begin to feel a vibration. Try rubbing it every way you can. You'll know for certain when you begin to feel the vibrations, if you have to ask then you probably don't feel anything yet. Another good idea is to leave the air on in your house so that you're slightly chilly. For some reason this seems to help. If I get too hot I usually can't feel a thing. I have no explanation for why this happens sometimes.

Yosso

Well, your method doesn't seem to work very well for me even on an aluminium foil psiwheel. It worked once just for a few seconds. Anyway it says try doing it from afar, but how exactly, am I supposed to feel like when the psiwheel was attracted to my hand? Is this method supposed to take a long time to master? Yesterday I was messing around with my psiwheel just spinning it by waving my hand- that was the wind from my hand doing that, but I swear, one time the psiwheel followed my hand when I wasn't actually waving my hand to make it move by the wind. Is that telekinesis? Sorry this probably seems really unclear.

stormx

I know this may sound dorky but what the heck is a psi wheel? What does it do?

Reality

quote:
Originally posted by stormx

I know this may sound dorky but what the heck is a psi wheel? What does it do?

No it doesn't sound dorky, it's a question from someone who doesn't know what a psiwheel is.

Psiwheel is commonly used term to describe the sight of a piece of paper balanced on a vertical standing needle. For yet to verify reasons some of us can cause the paper to start moving/spinning.(with some practice you probably can too)

stormx

I rubbed an antenna and my fingers sort of got tingly at the ends. Is this the vibrations?

Necromancer

quote:
Originally posted by Curious

hey yall.. i jus starte with this forum thing,.. ok well iv been tryin to do teleknesis and today i started the toothpick on waer... and no fan is on or anything.. but i like.. KNOW im not movingit.. it like movces by itself..is it possile for the water to like.. not be flat? im soo confused!!PLEASE HELP ME SUCCEED!

You are right water is not flat! Fill a glass all the way to the top and drop a toothpick on it and it will float to the center.
No one with a closed mind will ever know the truth stay inquisitive and end the inquisition. "You should see the world from the eyes of the dead."-NECROMANCER

dino333

How exactly does practicing feeling vibrations with the back of your fingers help you with PK?
PS-Sorry if the answer is obvious

Mystic Cloud

Do you need to have your hand near the wheel or does
it have any difference?
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Babalon

Here's a quick way to learn Telekinesis.
Get a TV antenna or a radio with an antenna.
Lightly rub the back of your fingers up and down on the antenna (very very lightly).
Soon you will begin to feel a vibration.
Keep practicing this until the vibration becomes very strong (actually audible).

Once you recognize the feeling of the vibrations, start trying to feel them in other things.
Example: Electrical cords when they are plugged in, or if you're really good you will be able to feel the vibrations in walls, and desks, pretty much everything.

Next, to get the feel of what you will be expecting when PK actually does happen for you.
Make a PSI Wheel (preferably very small and made from aluminum foil).
Place it on top of your TV.
Move your finger around it and the static from the TV should attract the PSI wheel to your finger (quite quickly).
If it doesn't, turn your TV set off rub your hands over the static screen, and then turn it back on.
Once you get the PSI wheel to follow your finger, play with it for a while and get the feel of it.
Notice how you can't see anything, but it still follows your finger and you can somewhat control it.
This should help you get over any excitement you may have when the PSI wheel moves for the first time on its own. And it should also get you used to the fact that things can move without physical contact.

Once all the fun wears off doing this begin to back up and try to make the PSI wheel follow your finger from a distance.
Once you get good at maneuvering the static, take the PSI wheel off the TV and begin practicing with it in a static free environment.
But while practicing, remember the feeling of how the wheel was attracted to your finger when it was on the TV.
It should begin to move.

Note: Be sure after you move the PSI wheel from the TV to a new surface that you rid yourself of any collected static by touching something metal.

Also, don't concentrate!
I know everyone keeps saying to concentrate, but don't.
You don't have to concentrate when you lift your arm or take a step, you just do it.
It's the same with PK.
When you look at the wheel, see it going in the direction you want, expect it to just go.
Pay attention to your body; don't get anxious or tense up.
Stay calm and relaxed; like you do this all the time, you're a pro...
Take a drink of water while practicing and look at the wheel while you do.
Chew gum, sing. This is your ability, you are born with it.
Have you ever had a dream where you are trying to fly?
And did you notice that if you think about it too much, you can't?
Thinking causes you to become logical and logic says you can't fly.
Even becoming lucid while sleeping and knowing full well you are dreaming, it is still hard to overcome what you think to be true.
Physical laws try to retain their hold even in the dream state.
But notice in the dream state, if you just run jump and expect to fly, you can.
PK is the same way.
Imagine that you are dreaming and the PSI wheel is apart of you, just like in a dream, every object is a part of you, from your mind.

If while you where dreaming, you became lucid, you would be able to control your dreams because you would know they stemmed from your subconscious.
Perhaps the reality you think you know is really only another of your subconscious mind tricks. Just as a dream has you believe you are an innocent bystander and not the actual creator, until somehow you become lucid, and discover otherwise.

Babalon

Hello. I haven't been here in awhile, but I thought I'd bump this post up and let you guys know I'm working on a video, which I'll place on you tube to show you exactly how to do this method if any of you are still interested.
I hope you're all doing well.
Take care.

dotster

When it's posted let us know, I'd love to take a look at it :) Hope all has been well!
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.