News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The well known one

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchild

I might be wrong but everyone seems to know for sure that the shift of the south and north pole will be 2012

if your one of them, ajust that, it will be 2009. just so people can be prepared

CaCoDeMoN

Hi Orchild!
Why do you think that pole shift will be an important event?
MEAT=MURDER.

Orchild

Because my guide said 3/4th of the humans on earth will die in it. My pendulum confirmed this but atm i have my doubts with the pendulum, i just want everyone to get their fuzz out of the their eye's, don't worry about anything just concider 2009 could be a bigger problem then 2012..

CaCoDeMoN

Do you know a guide thad did not lie? I am sure it will not happen, as nearly every prophecy...
MEAT=MURDER.

Frank

These kinds of predictions always fascinate me. I first came across one with a school-friend in the early 1970's. I was in my early teens at the time and not being religious at all, I never got the full significance.

I believe they were Jehovah's Witnesses and, one day, he said he was going away with his family to some place. I don't know where, exactly, in the world it was but it was quite a trek as I recall. Anyhow, he told me the world was going to end and that he and his family were meeting with some other group who were going to survive.

Like I say, I never got the full significance but thought it fascinating nonetheless. I remember cycling home thinking, wow, and the world will end next week and all this won't be here anymore. How incredible! A couple of weeks later my friend returned with his family and he explained something about having got dates mixed up or whatever. He was the same age as me, so I think he didn't quite get the full significance of it either.

It was a number of years before I realised these kinds of predictions have been going on for as long as there have been people on this planet. The most entertaining one of late was the so-called Millennium Bug. Ha ha, that was a corker. Not so much for its originality, as the doom and gloom idea of computers taking over the world and all that jazz is rather old hat. But what really set it off was the scale of the thing, in the sheer numbers of people who believed it.

This pole-shift idea in 2012 scores marks for originality, I'll grant it that. But it's simply not believable enough. Compare that to the current number 1: Global Warming. Now that has it all in my book. It's a simple concept that virtually everyone can understand. Huge numbers of people are said to be engaged in it, in the course of their ordinary life. Plus, it involves them in one of their favourite topics they like to moan about, i.e. the weather.

I mean, you are never going to get a scenario where someone moans about heavier than normal rainfall, or groans about less than normal sunshine, and someone answers, "Well, it's the up and coming Pole Shift you know."

The Pole Shift is just a flash in a pan unlike Global Warming, which I reckon is set to run for decades yet. The more people repeat it, the more they believe in it; and the more they believe in it, the more they repeat it. Soon they will be turning en-masse to their governments demanding action be taken against it. The mass media will be full of it. Every natural disaster that is ever set to take place will be because of it...

Human nature can be ever so entertaining at times!

Yours,
Frank

Nagual

Quote... 3/4th of the humans on earth will die ... don't worry...
Thanks for your reassuring information.  I feel much better now.   :wink:
Anyway, what's the point of these predictions...?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Innerfocus

Quote from: OrchildBecause my guide said 3/4th of the humans on earth will die in it. My pendulum confirmed this but atm i have my doubts with the pendulum, i just want everyone to get their fuzz out of the their eye's, don't worry about anything just concider 2009 could be a bigger problem then 2012..

Everyone has their theories and numbers.  What I *feel* is that the start of the true decline in America will be 2008-2009.  I believe the Presidential Election will be a huge factor on this that will lead to a severely divided nation.  To the point that a Civil War will begin amount us and by the time 2015 rolls around, the whole World will be at odds and in a vast state of confrontation.  A good 1/3 of people will come to death by the hands of ourselves, brothers and sisters.  

By 2025 more people will have died from just plain lack of clean water and exposure.  We will not truly begin to see signs of rebuilding of mankind until 2035 and finally we see a population on the rise in stand of decline.

Or Perhaps by 2035 we all will just be flying in our cooler cars and wearing our cooler clothes and shoes. ;)

Tayesin

Like Frank, I thought the Millenium Bug was a joke.  It was a possibility that never became manifest in reality.

The same thing applies to the sky-signs that were news in 98 and 99.  Nothing happened then when lots of people were sure destruction would come.

The Hopi's had something interesting to say about that. Basically, they said the signs would come as they always do, to show where we are in the big cycle of the Earth.  They were markers for the destructions, a timing line you could say.

The Hopi also said that these signs would come and everyone would think the world was about to end, and it wouldn't.  The people would go back to living as they always had, and when they had all forgotten the worry and fears, the events will happen.

Personally, I don't think we will see the end of the world.. only the end as we know the world to be currently... or, a painful birth into the next level of evolution.  I certainly do think we will see Earth changes occuring in our lifetimes, from the subtle to the massively destructive.

There are other reasons to think the Earth will suffer some form of massive upheavals.  Every 30 million years or so , as an average, our solar system sinks down into the denser areas of this Galaxy's Equator and experiences some big collisions with other objects.  

We now see in the Geological record that there has been at least five such massive destructions in this planets history, so another one should occur when the 30 million year point is reached.  Interestingly, it is 32 million years ago since the last Extinction Level Event occured during the move into the Galaxy's equatorial region.

Apart from that, I would think we should all live life to the full and just keep our wits and awareness about us.. in case we have to run for the hills, LOL

Besides, if you are going to die in such Earth changes then you will, so why worry about it now ?  Live it up now !

Tay.

Legend

Quote from: OrchildI might be wrong but everyone seems to know for sure that the shift of the south and north pole will be 2012

if your one of them, ajust that, it will be 2009. just so people can be prepared

Theses predictions are always interesting.  To answer some of the other's questions.  Pole shifts can be significant because it inverts the magnetic north and south of our planet.  This is an electrical world (+/-) and I guess we don't really know the effects that our bodies would have to such a situation.  If I'm not completely in the field, I believe in Einstein's physics, it has a certain effect on time?  I could be wrong, but I think it does affect it.  Our body emits electromagnetic energy and it also receives some.  I can't speculate cause I don't know the effects, but it is nonetheless interesting.  Perhaps the 1/4 that adapt to such a change will survive; who knows =).  I'm just spreading out the possibilities here, nothing else but speculation.

Either way, it won't change the way I do things.
)_