News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

is doing tk like riding a bike?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrblur

Hey,

That was really a quite vague metaphore you threw in there because you can learn how to ride a bike and then be the best bike rider in the town  hitting them jumps and doing un heard of things a beginner would ever think of, then stop for a year or 2, and still be able to ride the bike but not all the advanced thing you taught yourself, YET.

Same with TK youll know how to do it, but you wont be able to do it AS well as you did before you stopped.  Understand?  

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

kakkarot

yes. like any skill or ability you can "forget" how to use it. aka, unlearn it through just not using it for a long time. i've lost a few metaphysical abilities over the years ^_^

~kakkarot

FreeFaller

what i mean like riding a bike is  can you ever forget? i did tk once before but i have been falling in school so i stoped and havent done it since like the beginning of march and i want to start again will it come to me easily. or do i have to retrain myself?