News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Children Prophecy

Previous topic - Next topic

dovelady

www.emissaryoflove.com

Check this link out and see if it is what you are looking for.  This man has been in contact with a group of psychic children.  I have been getting emails from him for several months, and apparently these children are trying to "save the world" or something like that.  His messages are very interesting.
Hope this helps........
dovelady

pray for peace.
pray for peace.

kakkarot

are you sure about the number? will they all be as one group, or individually, or some in a group(s) and some individually?

can you give us any further details about the war? like will it be fought on Earth, or in the spiritual realm? will it be literal fighting, or more like the metaphorical 'fighting' that christians supposedly do against satan? (no, i'm not being sarcastic, i just couldn't think up a better analogy. sorry)

or how near a future?

and lastly, has anyone been able to discern the nationality, ethnicity, culture, or other distinguishing characteristics about where the children are growing up?

thanks

~kakkarot

kakkarot

sorry about the sudden questions, but i MIGHT (and might not) know more about it, but i'm not sure if i am thinking of the same thing.

~kakkarot

dovelady

Apparently James Twyman made some psychic contact with children around the world.  I have been reading his emails for some months now.
He feels we can heal the world with prayer.  These children are in contact psychically with each other.  
This man has made many trips to foreign countries, and conducts prayers in many places.  Just go to the site.  His early emails tell the story of how he came into contact with these children.
At present, he is conducting a spoon-bending course to raise people's power, so as a group they can conduct prayer to help heal the world.
Hope this helps.......dovelady
p.s. Supposedly, many of the children born at this time are psychic as well.
pray for peace.

Celeste

Hi Dovelady
 About the "Emissarys of Light"--apparently James Twyman's story is a lie. Unfortunately, there is a lot of greed & manipulation lurking within the "new age" movement.
http://www.nhne.com/specialreports/sremissaryletters.htm
-celeste

kakkarot

sorry, dovelady, i was wondering about dharmasu's post.

~kakkarot

dharmasu

Hi All,
I was wondering if any one has heard of a prophecy about 6 or 7 children - who are currently very young or in the process of gestation or trying to be incarnated  -  that are really very high spiritual beings that are returning to fight a great spiritual war (as they come of age) in the near future?  I've had several individuals tell me about this phenomena in the past year.  In fact I have had several dreams about this subject.

Please let me know if you have any knowledge on this subject.

Thanks,

Sue

Forestianfire

you know whats odd, i have had dreams like that two, 7people, possibly teens to young adults. but oddly enough, they really werent psychic, they were mages; each using their own element.
all theese little people.....

yothu

I recently came across a story of children called "Gellerini kids", because of similiarity to Uri Geller.
Look here: http://www.deepspace4.com/pages/answers/historyofthefuture2.htm

What do you think?
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Van-Stolin

That site is just weird, though it does have some interesting things.

I think I have had a similir dream, something about a chosen few saving the world from shear destruction, though dreams can be interpreted as anything and I am not going to let it go to my head about something like this.  Though something is on the horizon and wether there are chosen for this or not, I don't care, because I will do what ever I can if it does happen.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Delgaji

You know I had the same dream.

It was called Digimon.
"There is no magic, only onions"
~ Pug of Stardock (aka Milamber of the Assembly),
Krondor triliogy by R. E. Fiest

pmlonline

Quote from: doveladywww.emissaryoflove.com

Check this link out and see if it is what you are looking for.  This man has been in contact with a group of psychic children.  I have been getting emails from him for several months, and apparently these children are trying to "save the world" or something like that.  His messages are very interesting.
Hope this helps........
dovelady

pray for peace.

I absolutely loved that book!  I recommend it to anyone.  According to the author, it's a true story of his life as he searched for these extremely gifted children all over the world.  These children telepathically communicate with each other around the world.

Here's the page on this book:
https://secure03.serverlogic.com/emissaryoflight/Default.aspx?CategoryID=2&ItemID=book-002
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

Orchild

How are they supposed to save the world, vs who will they fight?

I don't want to hear any[edit] about prayers or anything, I am sick of "believe"

Stop saying amazing book and amazing story/website what ever, if you read it tell us what it's about.

We aint on a forum to buy tons of [edit] books

crahzz

Hi everyone...

I've been reading a bit on what you have to say about this prophesy of gifted children.
I have an opinion that is a bit bigger then a book but I'll keep it short.

Gifted children cannot win a war, believing and faith has no relevance what so ever. What matters and who matter are the ones that are able to see what the meaning is, how to deal with it efficient and who have the intelligence the cope with it all.

the true "children" do not have faith, they dont believe in a god. They know deep down that they are different and have a seperate "destiny" so to speak for themselves.

Reading a book wont save the world...
Words chosen wisely are words spoken wisely, chose the wise man to say

GANAMOHA

some of them already live
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

GANAMOHA

each one is blessed with differnt gifts to be used with one another for a bigger cause then that of our understanding
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Tillibullu

http://skepdic.com/indigo.html

The concept of Indigo children you might find interesting.

I had a "vision" a few years ago about a new wave of humanity; this idea came to me that we humans were going to jump up to another level.

Then someone sent me an email about these Indigo kids a year later.

Like anything, I hold it as a theory until I have proof through my own experience.  Nevertheless, it is an interesting concept.

Orchild

Thanks Crahzz, you seem to be one of they very few who knows this deep down. Good to hear from you again.

And yes some of them already live, they are also among us on the forums and etcetera, just open ur eye's!

Quoteeach one is blessed with differnt gifts to be used with one another for a bigger cause then that of our understanding

I find this bovine excrement, because you can understand the cause, the bigger picture, i find it very lame to be so poethic about this, are you a writer of some kind?? Think of the things you hear, not just asume it's right or wrong and leave it with that thought. That way you will save it on your long term memory and when your wrong or it slightly changes you will become very confused. Allways leave every thought and such open for new changes.

There's nothing that we cannot understand, you just don't want to, think you can, etc. you can understand it, you just have to want to..