News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meeting Yourself

Previous topic - Next topic

Cebren Girinis

For those of you who are reincarnationists. Perhaps you can answer a question of mine that has been bugging me IMMENSELY!!

If we choose to be reincarnated, is it possible to be reincarnated in the same time period and MEET our other counterpart?

Thanks for any replies!  would love to meet my soul counterpart if I chose to be reincarnated with another me out there somewhere...

BTW: Just a side question. How do you find out the TRUE name of your soul? I would love to know mine.

Empathic

most people will disagree with me but it is not possible to because time is ever moving forward and even though people may time travel they MUST meet mostly or even all the same people they met in last life.....they all grow together and if to say you were to be reborn back in time everyone else meant to be born with you would be born back in time too so they would meet there counterparts....so no it is not possible because there is already enough people on this earth....lets not double it......also by being reborn after you are learning mistakes that you may have physically impacted last life upon this world....therefore helping you grow spiritually and understand the way things work.

umm usually one knows there name by searching deep into your self and looking for it....or using a pendulm or asking your teacher/spirit guide/whoever else

Cebren Girinis

Thats how I came up with the name Cebren Girinis... it just sort of came to me... strange huh? Maybe just my wild imagination at work...

Empathic

it can be possible, i found my name out by help of me "teacher" but in a sense i always knew it was the name they told me (i don't like giving out my true name much)

Grennelle

Quote from: Cebren Girinis
If we choose to be reincarnated, is it possible to be reincarnated in the same time period and MEET our other counterpart?

No.  It's not possible under those exact conditions.   The soul or higher self does have other incarnations at the same time as you, so it is possible to meet other you's, although each one would be unique individuals.

Quote from: Cebren Girinis
BTW: Just a side question. How do you find out the TRUE name of your soul? I would love to know mine.

For me the name came from being called it by Spirit Beings when I am projecting.
During times of Universal deceit,
telling the Truth becomes
a revolutionary act.
George Orwell.

beavis

You might find someone who feels very familiar, but how would you know if they were you, if thats even possible?

Cebren Girinis

I'm aware of the temporary personality effect that we develop while we are here, but if you touched or traded energies, maybe the same effect that happens when doubles look at each other would happen... memories might be swaped? (Just a thought.)

BTW: I can't ap yet... that is big goal for me. I got Astral Dynamics, but right now I am still in the NEW ebergy ways part, which is VERY interesting... but I have experinced REAL TIME sight, as I have been practicing meditation for a LONG time. (Since I was 8...lol)

Tyciol

No if you believe of single souls, yes if you believe in soul splitting, seems pretty straight forward.

ASunnieSpirit

Robert Monroe talks about simultaneous lives in one of his books (i think his second)

If i remember correctly he was told by a spirit guide that he has a female counter part that would feel like a long lost sister if they were ever to meet...

and as far as this "so no it is not possible because there is already enough people on this earth....lets not double it......"

Our population is growing exponentionally, this is another topic but some feel not enough souls could possibly fill all the births so double lives can happen...but this is a whole other topic =(

I have no real opinion about this, but i believe its a possibility =)
Im walking on sunshine :)

Archnea

I think it is possible that some people can share the same over-soul. I never read anything about over-souls but my mom has mentioned it to me in the past. I feel that my Nana (my mothers mom) who was alive when I was born shares the same over-soul with me. She felt she knew me from another life when I was born. She told my mom that I made her believe in reincarnation. Now that I am older I look and act a lot like her to the point it disturbs my mother and my Uncle. I even have similar health problems to hers.