News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mental Access Window - Jack Houck

Previous topic - Next topic

ocpaul20

Jack Houck was someone I came across(his website) when he wrote up his experiences doing spoon-bending PK parties, but I thought this article may be particularly interesting to you guys as it suggests that the Schumann Resonance may hold a key to OBEs for humans. It would make sense that the Earth and humans have a 'resonance' which they share together and which maybe could unlock out greater selves.

Link to the article here

by: Jack Houck

Abstract

QuoteWhat if the ability to do remote viewing, PK, and other high performance mental techniques could be induced with high-tech means? There is some evidence that there is a mental access window (MAW) when the predominat frequency of an individual's electroencephalogram (EEG) is 7.81 to 7.83 Hz. This is the same frequency range in which slight oscillations in the earth's magnetic field occur, known as "Schumann Resonance". (Interestingly, this frequency also corresponds to REM sleep and hypnogognic imagery.) Houck first learned of the ideas from Dr. Bob Beck when he purchased a simple EEG biofeedback unit from Beck. The unit provides auditory feedback of brain activity to the user. Beck suggested that they make a recording of an input signal of exactly 7.81 Hz. Houck listened to the EEG unit attached to his head in one ear while simultaneously listening to the 7.81 Hz (using frequency modulation, the EEG signal is combined with a 2000 Hz tone so it can be heard) recording in the other ear. After a few minutes of relaxing, the two sounds became very similar, and then --- a full blown out-of-body experience. Of the 45 people who have tried this equipment, approximately one-half have reported either a full blown or partial out-of-body experience. This experience led to evaluating the frequency spectrum of people's EEGs, and has resulted in some correlations with the type of individual. For example, psychics and geniuses have strong components of their EEG frequency in the MAW, even in their awake state.

(The article is underneath this abstract, at the link above.)
Searching...searching...