News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crystals

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I'd like to learn something about crystals. If anyone knows of a good book on such things as energy, vibrational and healing properties of various quartz crystals please let me know. Thanks!
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nick

Thanks runlola for the book recommendation and website link (which I've bookmarked). The book is highly rated too, over at the Amazon website. I think I'll see if I can pick it up at one of our local bookshops, otherwise I'll order it online.

Warm regards,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nick

Thanks runlola I did get a copy, and the book is very thorough. A great reference.

By the way, I also stumbled upon another website members may like if they want to buy crystal quartz:

Majestic Quartz  

Nick