News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Emotional/Psychic Scanning

Previous topic - Next topic

Cebren Girinis

Just a quick question... I noticed somewhere that someone said that they knew how to "scan"people and that very rarely someone would not have a soul... not a block... just no soul. No emotional vibes at all.

How do you scan someone? I can make psi balls and psi shield, but I would like to know how to scan... NOT VAMPIRISM!!!

Thanks.

Cebren Girinis

NM I found all the info I'll probably ever need.

www.psipog.net

Article by Annie teaches how to scan... rather interesting and simple!

manuel

it is imposible for a physical being to exsist with out a spirit animating it, it is the spirit in which gives the body life. Oh btw, very nice site too, exactly what I have been looking for my self! thanks.

beavis

No. It is impossible for a spirit to exist without a physical being animating it.

manuel

Cebren Girinis

Ive been talking to others who AP in chat rooms and they brought me back a logical answer. Those humans are nothing more then temporary placements, for which guides and decesed masters can temporarily enter...
(ex: guardian angel, manifestation af an angel saving you, etc.)

They only appear when needed, and CANNOT be followed. (some coincidence will stop you from following them.) If you DO happen to scan them, it it because they are there to help someone. (Very RARE...won't be someone you see everdya, or more likely, ever again.)

The no soul thing is simply an different energy that we canot percieve while in the physical realm, no matter how developed our abilities.

Thanks for the replies... yeah, that site does have a lot!

Cheyyne

Lickerish

Well being empathic, I'm able to scan other people's emotions and pysche/ personality.
I do this best hands on in direct physical contact with someone else and personaly I have never met anyone who lacked a soul or aura.
However there are people who are able to set up a strong block or sheild to their emotions and person.
This makes it more difficult for me to read them but some type of sensation is always passed on to me no matter what or how faint.
Some people are very private about their personal life and prefer not or have parts they don't wish to be scanned which should be respected as well.