News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question for Mayatnik

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Hi Kalonek,

If you have not allready done so, it might be of benefit to read Daniel's latest reply. There are some very good pointers in there (thank you for your input Daniel)

Karek tells me it is better for you to discover your own answers at this time. Here is a  short Q&A to reassure you you will do fine.

Hello Karek. May I ask a couple of questions about Kalonek at this time?  YES
Thank-you.
Is Kalonek interfering with the pendulum withlittle "pushes"?  YES
Is this a big problem?  NO
If Kalonek lets go and relaxes and tries not to force things, will this problem be corrected?  YES
With practise, will Kalonek do very well with the pendulum?  YES

And dont worry about the size of the swing. An inch is fine. The length of swing will vary as you progress with the pendulum. When it does, why not ask it why?

With best regards,

Dave

joyrex

Mayatnik, you mentioned the term Healthy diet, which got me interested in replying. Do the Pleiadians you talk about have opinions on ethics, such as killing other beings for food? A. Einstein has said "Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet". I'm a vegan and I have pretty much the same opinion. In the east there are plenty of teachings which promote vegetarism as one of the primary leverages to raise the level of consciousness. It's basically thinking about the wellbeing and survival of others before yourself, also a way to diminish one's ego.

What I have understood from a few sources is that these higher stages of consciousness, among or thru meditation and yoga for example, are quite essential in communicating with 'aliens' and the like, 'higher beings'. Of course, I might be wrong, these are just my subtle primordial impressions on the subject. :) I will give it more thought in the future.

Edit: I suppose this should go to Parmenion.

Parmenion

Greetings Joyrex,

I am delighted to take the opportunity to respond to your excellent questions. This is a topic that I have been giving much consideration to and now, with the pendulum, I have the means to find out the truth of the matter. Posted below for your consideration  are the questions and answers from my session with Karek using the pendulum.

** Any notes I have made for this post will be typed in green

Hello Karek. May I please ask you some questions at this time?   YES

As joyrex has mentioned, Einstein said "Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet". Is this true?    NO

Is becoming a vegetarian crucial for mankind's development?  NO

Is becoming a vegetarian important to mankind's development?  NO

Will eating meat obstruct mankind's evolution?  NO

Will becoming a vegetarian make a person become healthier?  NO

Will becoming a vegetarian help psychic development in an individual?  NO

These answers are contradictory to what I had believed to be the truth. So naturally I was not satisfied to leave it at that. I continue with further questioning.

Is the Human body designed to eat meat?  YES

Has this always been the case?  NO

Has man always eaten meat?  NO

Is it true that mankind is not supposed to eat meat?  NO

Did mankind evolve to become meat-eaters?  YES

Did man take it upon himself to start eating meat?  NO

Did it become necessary for mankind to start eating meat?  YES

Was it necessary for mankind to become meat-eaters?  YES

Was meat always available for mankind to eat?  YES

Was there a shortage of other foods?  YES

Did mankind use up the other food resources?  NO

Did food just stop growing?  NO

Did Man become unable to grow food in the soil?  YES

Did food growing fail because of bad soil?  NO

Was there a drought?  NO

Were the crops drowned?  YES

Were they drowned in heavy rainfall?  NO

Were they drowned by rivers overflowing?  NO

Were they drowned in a flood?  YES

Is this flood recorded in history?  YES

Was this the great flood in the time of Noah?  YES

So, before the flood mankind lived as vegetarians. Is this correct?  YES

After the flood, because of necessity mankind began to eat meat. Is this correct? YES

When the land became dry again should mankind have stopped eating meat?  NO

Would it have been of benefit to mankind to return to vegetarianism?  NO

When the land became dry once more did the food begin to grow in the soil again of it's own accord?  NO

Did mankind work the soil to bring back the crops? YES

Prior to the flood did mankind know how to grow and cultivate crops?  NO

After the flood was mankind taught how to grow and cultivate crops?  YES

Did this teaching come from the higher realms?  YES

Was this teaching attributed to the 'Gods' of that time? YES

Was it these same 'Gods' who taught mankind to eat meat?  YES

Was mankind taught to farm and eat meat for the benefit of mankind?  YES

Zecharia Sitchin in his translations of ancient texts tells how the Gods created certain crops of wheat and rye that could be grown and harvested to produce good yields, but that the Gods also taught hill farming and shepherding of animals to give a source of food where agriculture was not possible.  Is this what happened   YES

Was it in mankind's best interest to continue to farm meat along with the cultivation of the crops?  YES

Is this how civilisation began to develop to the way it is today?  YES

....which brings us back to the present day.

By now the human body has become accustomed to meat. Is this correct?  YES

Would it be harmful to revert back to vegetarianism?  NO

Would it be harmful to revert back to vegetarianism completely and immediately?  YES

Would it take time for the body to change to suit a vegetarian diet?  YES

Is it necessary to begin the change back towards a vegetarian lifestyle?  NO

Would it be beneficial to mankind's development spiritually or otherwise to do so?  NO

Is there a direct connection between psychic development and vegetarianism?  NO

Is it true that many psychics believe that there is a connection between psychic development and being a vegetarian?  YES

Is this related to the fact that in Eastern cultures where greater emphasis is placed on spiritual growth, they eat less meat?  YES

Do these cultures eat less meat because it hinders spiritual growth?  NO

Do these cultures eat less meat because the conditions in these countries are more favourable to towards fish and crops that are grown?  YES

Is this the only reason?  NO

Do some people in these countries believe that meat hinders spiritual growth?  YES

Is this a misconception that has grown over time?  YES

Is this due to the fact that because of conditions for growth and farming they have always eaten less meat than in Western cultures, who place less emphasis on spiritual growth?  YES

I know you did not specifically ask but since we are on the subject of vegetarianism I decided to go that little bit further and ask about genetically modified foods.

Are Genetically Modified crops good for human consumption?  NO

So, are they harmful to humans?  YES

Do they cause illness   NO

Will eating them make us ill?  NO

But you say they are harmful to humans?   YES

Are they harmful to humans biologically? YES

Do they harm human genes? YES

Are they harmful to humans in any other way?  NO

Are they harmful in any other way?  YES

Do they harm the planet?  YES

Do they have an adverse effect on the ecology?  YES

And this would cause many problems. Correct?  YES

Would this seriously affect life on the planet?  YES

Here is where I ended the session.

I hope you find these Q&A helpful to you joyrex. It has taken me several hours of questioning with the pendulum to arrive at the questions and answers that I have posted here. Due to a shortage of time I leave the other question (communicating with 'higher beings') for you to ask the pendulum about.

With best regards,

Dave

joyrex

I appreciate your answer a lot Parmenion. The answers of Karek seem quite logical, although the ethical aspects (i.e. suffering of animals) were not discussed. Also from personal experience I can tell that leaving meat out of the diet considerably makes me healthier, or so it seems. Surely there might be more aspects to this cause-and-effect that I have not yet found out. Maybe I will get my own pendulum.. :)

DG

Regarding the meat eating, what about the stone-age hunters? According to Karek, it is not true, and those primitive people must be vegetarians. So, is it a big contradiction to known (presumably) facts here?

Regards,
Dmitri.

Vallk

Hi Parmenion,

I'd really like you to ask Karek about the animals suffering because people eat meat. I pretty much know what he is going to answer but I would like to hear it. Infact, it would be possible to ave peolpe eat meat without torturing the animals and treating them like objects. Am I right?

Thank's!

Valerie

Vallk

I read the whole thread about the pendulum. I know Mayatnik said it was searching when moving clockwise but what about counterclockwise? I just can't find the post about it. Does anyone remember?

Thank's!

Valerie

Parmenion

Dear Chill,

I will not be making any effort towards answering your questions here as you have shown me on the <AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN- You'll see!> thread that you have no interest whatsoever in any reply I may make. In your latest post on that thread you make no reference to my reply, choosing instead to slate Daniel, MAYATNIK and the "Pleiadian's Dogma". I had in fact, explained how the Pleiadian teachings are completely in contrast with 'dogma' in the post you chose to ignore.

Please note that I am not offended in any way, nor do I think that anyone should read my posts just because I put them up. I will not however waste anymore of my time.

I wish also to point out that I feel it is inappropriate to pass personal remarks on people here at a spiritual forum. Not only do I feel that this is the case but it has also been pointed out on several occasions.

Regards,

Dave

Edi

Hi Valérie,

quote:
Originally posted by Vallk
I'd really like you to ask Karek about the animals suffering because people eat meat. I pretty much know what he is going to answer but I would like to hear it. Infact, it would be possible to ave peolpe eat meat without torturing the animals and treating them like objects. Am I right?

I asked some questions about this for you:

Can I ask you some questions about animals suffering? Yes

Does Valerie pretty much know what Karek would answer? Yes

Do animals suffer because people eat meat? Yes

Do animals suffer when they are killed? Yes

Can this suffering be kept very short? Yes

Is the suffering when animals are killed the problem with eating meat? No

Do animals which are elevated in the meat industry normally have to endure much pain? Yes

Do the people looking after these animals know this? Yes

Do they care? No

Is it possible to keep animals without torturing them? Yes

Would better conditions for the animals be more expensive? Yes

Are animals treated so badly because of this? Yes

Are there other approaches to raising animals where they have a better life? Yes

These approaches are widespread? Yes

And the food industry actively sabotages them? No

Is there is meat on the market which comes from animals who didn't suffer? Yes

Does the mass of the consumers buy it? No

Does the mass of the consumers care about the quality of their food? No

Does the mass of the consumers care about the price of their food? Yes

Does this lead to problems like illnesses in our society? Yes

Would it be possible to eat meat without torturing the animals and treating them like objects? Yes

Will this be common in the near future? No

Will this be common in the far future? Yes

Are these questions going to help Valerie? Yes

Do the answers come from Karek? Yes

I hope this helps. Please note that I'm not in direct communication with Karek, but my guide relayed these answers from Karek to me to pass them on to you.

With all my love,
 Edi
it's love you're looking for

Vallk

Thank you so much Edi for this information.
This is really nice of you.

As I thought. People just don't care.

Valérie

travelinbob

CLIFF NOTES!!! YES!!!!!! Way too much to read on this and the other Mayatnik forum. I find the first Mayatnik post on the other forum tells almos the whole story. But a good synthesis as the whole deal would be nice as an ebook for the libary.

Tippa

I agree on the Cliff Notes!!  I stare at computer screen all day long at school (finishing a degree in Network Engineering).  Then trying to read everything is hard on the eyes... And it doesn't help that Parmenion writes as much as MAYATNIK.  I don't mean that in a bad way, whereas he is just as thorough as MAYATNIK, it is just all very very longInsert

Tippa

WalkingThePath

hello
I haven't read ALL the thread, so maybe what ui'm asking has been asked before but...
Where does this put god?
if we were created by "aliens" is there no god in the sense that we tend to think of him?

Tippa

WalkingThePath,

From what I've read, and seem to understand, it seems that there *isn't* a god as we understand it. From what I've gathered, we were created by an Alien species who's incredibly intelligent, but there are beings that are *above* them.  

Also, from reading, I'm kind of under the impression that we are one of the dumbest races in the universe, lol.  That's probally not putting it the right way, but hey it happens!  Hope that helps!

Tippa

Edi

Hi WalkingThePath,

quote:

Where does this put god?
if we were created by "aliens" is there no god in the sense that we tend to think of him?

What does "god" mean for you?

If god means an intelligent entity - "creator" - who created earth, life and humanity:
In what ways did he create it, in what way did he control the evolution of everything we see? If someone says we were "created" by aliens: in what way did the create us? did they invent our bodies, or did they just use the genetical material which evolved on earth up to that point in time and improved it? Are WE only our bodies, i.e. was this influence a massive regulation of our lifes from a "non-godly" source which leaves no place for "god"? Or are we so much more that this doesn't interfere at all with god's "plan"? Or maybe it was god's plan that we were modified by aliens?

If god means a unpersonal spiritual force which is ultimately identical with the whole of the universe:
Is this god intelligent nevertheless, is god more than just the sum of everything there is, does he have a will, a direction?

Do we see and know enough to answer these questions?

I can't give you answers here -- you'll have to find your own. If you believe in God, look where and what he is in your world. If you (actually or in a thought experiment) believe that aliens interfered with out evolution, look where and what they are in your world. Are these 2 in conflict, or is one of it the smaller and part of the bigger, and you only saw a small, different part of the bigger before?

It's not easy to answer questions about god. But maybe everyone can get a working model which he can feel comfortable with, neither too abstract nor too restricted.

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions here :)

Edi
it's love you're looking for

no_leaf_clover

Woah.. I'm a little behind on this topic.

quote:
My holy COW !! Why is it that most of the people who think that they are now in contact with Karek the Pleiadian get all so touchy and defensive ? Relax, buddy. I appreciated your last post, and definately read it. I just did not see necessary to add anything to it. It did not contain questions.

lol, Chill..

Once, I asked Parmenion if he could go in depth a little more on Nibiru, and then he went back and edited one of his posts, which was right before mine, and I noticed he posted that the questioning took a long time (I believe the word 'hours' was used), took up a large part of his time, etc. I thought he was hinting that he'd rather not do what i requested, so I removed my post out of respect for him so maybe he could make better use of his time.

Unfortunately, he had already seen the post and was working on it with Mayatnik. When either Mayatnik or Parmenion realized I removed my post, Parmenion assumed I deleted my post because I simply lost interest or never had any interest in the first place, and I could tell from his next post on the 'New Plant Approaching?' thread that he wasn't too happy. I posted afterwards apologizing and explaining everything I just explained above but I don't know that he ever saw it. As I said before, he sounded a bit unpleased. He even asked Karek if she wouldve gave more info on the subject of Nibiru, had I not deleted my original post, to which karek replied 'yes' to.

I think I now understand why Karek said 'yes': If I hadn't deleted my post, Parmenion wouldn't have gotten irritated and would've had a longer Q/A session, most likely. We both made the wrong presumptions.

Thanks to Tisha's Netiquette post, I think I'll start using caps more often. I never realized it actually got on some people's nerves [:D]

btw..

quote:
I haven't read ALL the thread, so maybe what ui'm asking has been asked before but...
Where does this put god?

Most of the Bible's tales that have to do with God, and God communicating with people, and God taking strolls on beaches, and creating man, etc., are actually tales that originated elsewhere and came into the Bible after being edited to fit into a monotheistic religious text. For example, the Bible's story of the creation of man is just a tale based on tales from Sumeria, only the Sumerian deities (the Annunaki) were taken out completely and replaced by a single God: El, Yahweh, etc. (there is a topic is the Magic forum about the names of God). This also accounts for the grammatical 'errors', when God was actually plural, as if he had colleagues or was one of several.

So though you can't really use the evidence that we were created by beings from outside Earth to say that there is or isn't a God, you can show, whether it is accepted officially or not, that the Bible itself has more to do with ancient Sumeria and its culture than it does this God, should it exist, and that the Bible was referring to things that we are only beginning to relearn.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

justine

Hermits Unite

Parmenion

Dear No_Leaf_Clover,

Regarding the <NEW? Plane Approaching?> thread and in particular the post from myself to which you refer;

Firstly, and for the record, I edited the post in question for spelling. I was most definitely not hinting that I did not have the time to answer your question. In fact I was quite eager to find out the facts of the matter for myself. As I was and am quite busy your question was the perfect opportunity for me to do a little investigating on the subject. I can appreciate why you say you removed your post now though.

The tone you picked up on in my post on the <NEW? Planet Approaching?> thread was not one of irritation but of disappointment. I would have been happy to do a much more extensive post on the subject of Nibiru and the Pole Shift at that time but due to the deletion of your post it was not appropriate. I am curious as to why certain members assume that because I am in communication with Karek that I am prone to getting 'touchy and defensive'. I speak and write in clear English and have no quarrel with anyone here on a personal level.

With your consent I propose that we put this down to a mutual misunderstanding and chalk it up to experience. After all, we are both human.....well, last time I looked ;)

edit...Even got the name wrong!

Dear Justine,

These special genes that are possessed by many people differ from the norm in a number of ways. They are coded to receive information that is being 'beamed' down to the planet on a constant basis. All human genes were originally coded to receive such information as Earth was designed to be a living library and humans the 'key-holders' to the information. Human DNA was taken apart and mankind was left with a double helix DNA structure whereas before they had twelve strands of DNA. The two strands of DNA that were left intact were sufficient to keep the body and mind functioning but removed all of the information that had been originally made available to humanity.

The rest of the DNA was not removed from the genes altogether. It was just taken apart. All of the DNA that was LIGHT-encoded ( LIGHT meaning information) was rendered unless and the information unavailable to humans. In many people now these tiny filaments of LIGHT are starting to rebuild and these people are beginning to awaken to the true reality around them.

You will find a lot of information about this and much more in the books recommended on the first page of this thread.

With best regards,

Dave

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Originally posted by Parmenion

Dear Novice,

Actually, NLC is fine. [:)]

I missed the last part of your message the first time I read (or maybe 'skimmed' is a better word) over it, and when I saw the edit and the bottom part, I, once again, made an incorrect assumption. It's fine. It was my fault, anyway, for not reading all the way through your post.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

justine

Hermits Unite

Jenadots

YIKES!  it sure is a lot to read on both topics.  

My question is:  Why don't they just land at some big event somewhere where everyone can see them,  and stop and say hello, like civilized beings?

Why all the mystery and the channelling and the abductions?  Do they really think we would not understand life on other worlds or dimensions?  I think there are many of us who would.  

If they are that advanced, they can get here.  Oh sure, landing would put the world in shock and panic.  But that will happen no matter when one of these "exalted" races finally puts in an actual appearance. It is just not something you can get ready for.  

So I am waiting to say "Hello, sit a spell and have a cup of coffee."   If they want credibility, they need to prove their reality.  If they created us, then they have to accept us -- as is -- warts and all.  If they want to help us, then there is no time like the present.  If they have good intentions, then perhaps it is time to show and tell.  If they do not have good intentions, then they need to leave us alone.

I also refuse to believe we are inferior beings - evolving, yes.  Inferior, no.  We have purpose and life and existence.  Our lives are valid just as they are and just as they will be from generation to generation.  

So, how about it?  Next time you chit-chat with them, why not tell them to "Come on down and stay a while".  Their response might be the most interesting thing about them.  

Call me a skeptic.   Call me crazy.  But I am sure I am not the only doubting person in the world.  When I see them, and can shake whatever they call a hand, I will make them feel welcome and be ready to listen for hours.  

Until then, I will continue to doubt and question the source of all this channelling.[;)]

goingslow

Wow i hadn't read this thread in a long time.  I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Tao

I like the idea with them landing and all - but wouldn`t the military kill them (or at least try to kill them) :) lol

There has to be some kind of a alien life form - but not necessarly that evolved - they could be like some kind of bugs or i don`t know ! why everyone expects them to be more clever ?

I think they could be bugs !
But i also think there are more species ! Maybe some of them are more evolved !
But there`s a maybe - so this means this is my opinion.. JUST my OPINION :) so ignore it :)

Mike :)

WalkingThePath

Hello
Mike i really don't think it's a laughing matter

Malvina

MAYATNIK

Hello Everyone,

I received the following email from Ivan (*wantsumrice*) entitled "BUNCH OF QUESTIONS" so I have decided to post my reply here in <QUESTION FOR MAYATNIK> for all to share – as the points raised certainly do need to be put into the right perspective to avoid further misconceptions, such as Ivan has in general about these issues.

I reproduce Ivan's email below:

A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS
Ok, because of karma is there a real reason to care about the people in lithuania who are suffering? i figured because its karma they are learning a lesson and that we shouldnt need to worry about them...because they are learning. If we interfere wouldnt we be interfering with their learning?

Another...Alex and i have a strange connection...would you know anything about this? because lately we've been experiencing the same feelings and the same revelations.

What is the deal with people who mock and make fun of other people? If their lives were already planned then how come they make fun of other people? OR were they supposed to make fun of those people so that THEY (ppl being made fun of) are to learn a lesson?

Since our physical self basically has no say in anything in our lives, then our whole self must be in our subconcious right? If its in our subconcious then wouldnt we have two lives (one in our subconcious and our physical self?).

Since we are being aware (spiritaully aware) in our lives right now that would be great jump in our spiritual developement right? Also, if we are aware, and it took so much time to be aware, do we have to do this again in our next lifetime? or is it that because we are aware now that we dont need to reincarnate later?

haha, i know these are a lot of questions, but could you please answer them? theyve been plaguing my mind for a while now :) thanks a lot!
~ivan

Let's take these points one by one.....

Ok, because of karma is there a real reason to care about the people in lithuania who are suffering? i figured because its karma they are learning a lesson and that we shouldnt need to worry about them...because they are learning. If we interfere wouldnt we be interfering with their learning?

I don't know where you've got this idea from Ivan.  But, if it is from your reading of the book you bought very recently, entitled <BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH> (which I recommended to you), then you have clearly misinterpreted what was written there – so I would suggest you reread carefully and reflect on the material given there, because the background to everything appertaining to this point, and all the other points you raise here and much more, are all covered in great detail to be assimilated so that misperceptions will be removed.  The answers are not given on a plate – as I have said so many times – and the material needs to be really well absorbed and thought about.  Most of all, people need to build on what their intuition tells them as a starting point, to assist the removal of colouration due to conditioning fed to the people of Earth by their so-called 'leaders'.

Karma is there to be 'worked through' by people.  It is a societal thing, rather than an individual one.  But the lessons to be learned do affect the individual, wherever they may be – so they don't have to be in Lithuania or any other trouble spot in the world for them to benefit from the opportunities to learn.  Karma is visited upon a particular society or country, due to the initiation of a person or a group, and its effect is born by society in how they deal with it or choose to ignore it; it may then encompass the whole of several countries for a long time.

Hitler was one example, where his country listened and followed what he said, or were in fear of  'consequences' to them if they didn't.  The people did not have to follow one little man.  They could have easily overpowered him, or just refused to kill people en-mass.  In their hearts they knew what was right, but their conditioning was so great that they didn't follow that inner-promting, and so followed Hitler instead – yes, they followed, even if they did nothing to stop what was happening.  But, the German people should not be judged for bestiality, but should be looked on with Compassion... because they had a lesson to learn.  And so did the rest of the world after that.  But, the world has not learned much since.  Mass killing, for the 'just cause' (yes, Hitler thought his cause was just too!) is still killing.  And, whether you are there being shot at, bombed, or starved then – in this modern age especially – you can see that people are suffering in those ways.  So, when 'just cause' leaders say kill there is a need to remember and hopefully learn that time... not the next time, but that time, when that far-off country is experiencing a Karma that will spread and engulf you too, if you do not stand up for what yu feel in your 'inner-prompting'.  Love is the key, Compassion is the way.  There is no such thing as 'enforced peace'.  Peace comes when people are happy.  So, the way to resolve Karma is to have Love and Compassion for all, whoever or wherever they may be... and to say NO to killing.

I wonder why you mention Lithuania, Ivan, when there is the issue of Israel and Palestine... a Karma that has been going on for a long long time, and still people cannot see through the fog of conditioning.  The aggressive stance of countries against an unseen 'threat' they perceive, called Terrorism, is aimed in all directions by world leaders.  It does not emanate from any specific source, and has now become endemic.  Yet, what do our leaders do?  They posture aggression towards such as Libya, Iran and other countries that are supposedly 'harbouring' terrorists.  Let us be clear here – the UK and the USA has many terorists in their own country, so all that is achieved is the escalation of Fear.  Terrorism will not be stopped until the cause has been addressed; and that is injustice that started it all in the first place.  There will always be underground resistance to injustice, there always has been.  Yet the lesson has not been learned in all these centuries – to address the injustice, not squash the resistance to it.  And, at any time we each and every one of us have the opportunity, in seeing those injustices continuing, to say 'No more!' and do all we can in peace and love to help those in distress.  Not bomb their country to pieces!  And what about the injustices at home, in our own backyard?  We do not say, "Bomb us!" – No, people quietly hide those things away at the back of their minds.  Karma is visited for us to learn lessons, and not repeat history.  The solution is before our eyes to see, and in our hands to deal with in Love and Compassion, not to shelve away or cloud in self-seeking words like "If it is in our economic interest".  Each human being is a precious creation, and should be respected.  So, next time you shrug, just think – there are lessons of Karma to be learned. The point is.....When?  I have made my choice, to cry out against all injustice in the world, and plead for Love and Compassion which I extend to all, irrespective.  Will you?

What is the deal with people who mock and make fun of other people? If their lives were already planned then how come they make fun of other people? OR were they supposed to make fun of those people so that THEY (ppl being made fun of) are to learn a lesson?

Since our physical self basically has no say in anything in our lives, then our whole self must be in our subconcious right? If its in our subconcious then wouldnt we have two lives (one in our subconcious and our physical self?).

Again, I don't know where you get this confusion from.  The book makes it absolutely clear, if you absorb it all and think.  And I have myself written about these things so many times.

First of all, let's put this into perspective.  We come down here to this physical 3-D world to experience.  We have a route map that is preplanned.  You can buy a route-map in a garage, but it does not mean you have to follow every turn of the roads to your destination (your 'destiny'), and there are many side-roads that you can explore along the way, and many people you can encounter – at each time there are opportunities to learn things.  It is up to you, what you choose to learn or choose to ignore.  Will you go with the 'incrowd', and mock those who are not of your group?  This is what has happened so often in religion, in its 'excusiveness', its 'club' nature, where all others have at times been seen as only fit to ridicule, or pitied because they don't have the 'right path'.   Or will you be an 'individual', even seen as eccentric because you will not conform like a sheep?  Let others ridicule – it is their lesson to learn, not yours.  Your lesson is to know your path.  And that path is not absolute, it is like any other path; it leads somewhere else.  When it is time to move on to another path, then the opportunity will be 'felt' and it is up to the individual to use their intuition to act.  So often, people stay within the 'comfort zone' they have arrived at (which, in the bigger picture, is merely a 'wayside inn' on the journey).  Whether it be a religion, Mediumship or whatever... in the long term, these are only transients of experience.  I, myself, as an online channeler, will very very soon now move on to other areas... what my guide calls the 'next stage'.  It is my choice to do this if I want to, but I am ready and so I welcome that opportunity to work with new horizons, in the way that I did when I came here to Astral Pulse.   So it will be, of my choice, that I shall soon leave the Astral Pulse after a few more posts and other tasks,  my job here then done – because here is merely a place for sharing for a time, for interaction, to teach or to learn (and we all do both in that interaction).  As my signature says: "We never stop learning – it goes on forever".  So, don't stick with the 'comfort zone', whatever it may be.  When the time comes to move on, then know this in your heart and be happy, then you can spread that happiness to others you encounter on your further journey.  We are but infants in terms of our older brothers in the galaxy, who we call the Higher Beings and who watch over us to nurture us in our evolution.  There's a big world out there, and it stretches up to the stars.  Grow tall, my friends and explore all you can – in that way you will find your way back 'home'... to your true home, your destiny.  This is a Free Will world, so it may take some time, as you wander down the myriad alleyways that beckon, but if you look within, and heed that inner-prompting, then you will see the next place on the route-map given to you for this journey.  Your subconscious knows the way.

The human body is simply a 'vehicle' for the journey, and the way forward is to steer that vehicle through the experiences presented in the current lifetime.  The 'person' is what others perceive, and will be what you project.  If you are in-tune with your true self (your subconscious awareness) then that is what others will see if you let it show.  So, always look within, and don't hide what you find – because that will help shine a light for others too along their way.  Emotion is the deepest quality, so express it – not in negativity (anger, frustration, hatred) but in the strongest emotion of all; love. Because, Love overcomes all Fear, and all negativity.

Life (conscious awareness, according to perception) will always present obstacles, and this applies also to the Higher Realms – not just in terms of human existence.  The Higher Beings are themselves learning still – they are learning by nurturing us... by gently assisting us without interference with Free Will (a very strict rule they observe, unless there are greatly extenuating circumstances that would subvert the overall plan of Prime Creator), while we are learning to overcome conditioning by those in our history past and present who take away Free Will of the individual by media 'imagery' and 'thoughtforms' that become embedded in the consciousness of our Earthly life, collectively termed 'society'.  Shakespeare said, "All the world's a stage, and all the people in it merely players.... we each play our part".  Shakespear was a clairvoyant, a man who saw beyond the societal perceptions – and he saw the struggle of the individual, as each interacts with others in the weaving of the Tapestry of Life, according to the blueprint laid for our evolution.  A man of vision!  So, wherever you walk, along whichever path, vision is vital for you not to stumble – keep your 'inner eye' open to better see the way.  You don't have to conform and give up that Free Will.  True, there are still some places in the world where you can be put to death, or imprisoned for trying to have Free Will; even in your own locality, there are constraints that are in place to prevent Free Will – these are often termed "in the public interest"... but are they always?  Or, are they merely fences put up to keep the sheep within and effectively control them?  the choice is yours – your Free Will, to recognise and deal with each experience as it comes up.  There is an old Native American Indian saying: "Walk your talk".  So, if you see the way, don't just mumble – set off with confident stride, and let others see you know where you're going.  It is up to them, of their own Free Will, whether they see or not.  But do not be fettered by the Will of others, for each has their own journey, and should be free to walk their path.  If they choose to harm others, then their lesson is plain to see.  Love is the way.  Show others that way, and the road will be Light!

Since we are being aware (spiritaully aware) in our lives right now that would be great jump in our spiritual developement right? Also, if we are aware, and it took so much time to be aware, do we have to do this again in our next lifetime? or is it that because we are aware now that we dont need to reincarnate later?

In each incarnation there are young souls and old souls, so some have been on their journey a long time and have learned much.  For those who are old souls, their incarnation is most often in order to help others and they have a driving within them to do this that is evident.  The higher Beings, some of whom do not need to reincarnate again in 3rd Density choose very often to come back down to help guide others in this Earthly plane many times in our history, and in all countries of the world, past and present.    Due to conditioning in the world, it can take a variable time for the younger souls to awaken, and even old souls are often prevented from doing what they feel at first due to restrictions on them by society.  So the first step on awakening, is to get out of the bed of conditioning and greet the true reality they see, away from the comfort zone where they were kept slumbering, to draw back the curtains and let in the Light, unbolt the door of Fear and step outside to the fresh air of new Knowledge that is there over the threshold of habituation.

In this particular time in our evolution especially, thousands of old souls have chosen to be here to assist Mankind as it prepares for a giant leap forward which is coming very soon.  In addition, those of the Higher Beings that do not chose to incarnate as humans at this time are neverthless very actively involved in assisting in other ways.  The Pleiadians, for example, are here to help as 'birthers' into that higher dimensional leap for Man, centred around the time given by the Mayan end-dtate of 2012; that date is simply a 'point' in our time-frame that is at the end of the Grand Cycle, when the Phton Band is directly engulfing the Earth in its powerful rays of energy.  The Zeta, have a very active and practical role assisting Man leading up to the event known as the Pole Shift, and beyond that time leading up to 2012.  In the same way as we are many nations yet all one Family of Man, then in the larger scheme of things – including all the Higher Realms – we are all one Family of Species, in different stages of our evolution (some many many more stages further advanced than we can imagine)... but we are still all one Family in the overall Creation, of which we, as humans, are yet but infants in all of this.  So, whatever you may perceive as an individual is but a facet of the True Reality, and which is why we need to interact, and to share as we journey so that our paths may be bathed in Light.

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK