News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question for Mayatnik

Previous topic - Next topic

Tao

Wow.. Ivan never told me this :)
Now.. I see why you have been so busy lately Maytnik

Nice post,
Mike

Luci

Dear Mayatnik,

I wrote you a poem:

Like a spinning glass censer,
With an endless sighing mist,
That slowly washes over me,
And soothes too much.
Only nicely slighty real,
But waiting for the wall.

Love,

Luci

Benja

Hello?? Can we get real here?

How are you guys making a living?
How do you earn your money?
How do you pay your bills?

I've just lost my job due to the bankruptcy of my employer. It leaves me with 2 unpaid salaries and a loaded credit card of travelling expenses unpaid by my former employer.

So, here is my real, down-to-earth question:

1. Does your Pendulum help me to pay my bills?
2. Can it help me to solve my marriage problems?
3. Can I get filthy rich with it?

If the answer to all questions is "NO" then this forum is, with all respect, a nice novell for 5 graders....

PS: Yes, I have out of body experiences. Wonderful ones. But they don't pay my bills nor feed my kids. :-) Got it?

Where's the Answer?

With charming love and kindest earthly regards....

Soul

lol benja!

If your that hard up for money then why aint you out looking for a job instead of sitting here reading what you class as "a nice novell for 5th graders" (with all respect that is [:)] )

p.s. i think i gave you the answer you were looking for [;)]

"What you mean we are out of coffee :-|"

http://intensity-x.com

no_leaf_clover

Benja, this site is more about spiritual development than making money. If money is what you're looking for, you'll have to look somewhere else. A theme I've often seen here is that for the spiritually evolving, materialistic things should be seen with little to no importance.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Benja

Insert thanks so much for your guidance....i would have never found out without you.

But without paying my bills my headache gets so strong - i cannot jump anymore out of my body searching for helpful aliens...

Got it?

With kindest eternal love regards from Mars!

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by Benja

Insert thanks so much for your guidance....i would have never found out without you.

But without paying my bills my headache gets so strong - i cannot jump anymore out of my body searching for helpful aliens...

Got it?

With kindest eternal love regards from Mars!

Hi Benja,

I know when you are in "survival mode", that spirituality might seem like a novelty.  I will assume that anything I might say to the contrary will probably annoy you and be dismissed out of hand, but I still feel I need to try.  Please just give me 1-2 minutes of your time?

I ask you to please consider one thing:  Let's say (hypothetically) that you died right now.  From this perspective, think back over the last 2-3 days about all the little things you didn't pay attention to because you were too focused on what you believe to be "reality".  Maybe you got to hug somebody that you love, and now you realize it was the last time that will ever happen.  Maybe you heard your daughter laugh.  Or maybe she cried and there was something you did to comfort and show your love for her...or maybe you could have but didn't, and now that your "last chance" is gone you really WISH you had.  Maybe you could have taken an extra second to admire a sunset that you didn't notice or did not feel you had time to appreciate.  All simple things we take for granted and often fail to notice.  These particular examples might not apply to you, but I'm sure if you really reflect on this with an honest and open heart, you will see something beautiful that was...or could have been.  Seeing and appreciating these things in every moment of our lives is a fundamental aspect of "spirituality".  It is always practical in the now and exists soundly in "reality".  The critical thing is just to start deciding to see and appreciate these things in the moment to moment reality of our lives.

If you can see even the slightest glimmer of truth in anything I have written here, even if you feel hostile to what I am saying and think I'm a delusional idiot with my head in the clouds, I hope you will take a few moments to really think about it.  I once felt much as you do, although my "reasons" for feeling that way were different than yours.  I read a book that totally changed the way I approach life.  Its message was simple, yet very profound.  It neither requires nor advocates any "religion".  It was spirituality that you live in moment to moment life and not something you hope to do when you you have the "luxury" of spare time.  Maybe it will help you like it helped me?  The book is called "The Power of Now", by Eckhart Tolle.  If you have a halfway decent library, you could probably even borrow it for free.  

Whatever you decide, I wish you the very best.  [:)]

--Soulfire

Soul

wow chill!

you are so right, and i think that so many spiritual people get so caught up in reading spiritual books or trying to AP out of the body and they seem to forget the basics and that is the needs of the body and the needs to sustain life (i.e. breathing, eating, staying healthy and yes of course work to sustain all those things). when you posted that next post asking "where is the spirituality in that?.. a/ everywhere, you hit the nail on the head. Being spiritual is about living, experiencing and being happy with yourself, cause if you are not happy you wont feel fulfilled. Now taking that into account then Soulfire hit the nail on the head aswell, and that was living life, fulfilling all the basic needs and also taking the time to admire all the beauty around you. Once those basic needs are met and you start to see the beauty around you then you start to feel a sense of well being, happiness and contentment, this raising your energy levels and making other spiritual endeavors such as meditation, AP, and even talking to your guides much easier and way more posative.

So benja... i understand you need your basic needs met and i understand you are stressed about money and have trouble AP'ing because you are stressed, but trying to make money from a pendulum or thru channeled information isnt the way to go about it, so like i said in my original post in response to yours..... go get a job [:)]

jus being a friend [:)]
"What you mean we are out of coffee :-|"

http://intensity-x.com

Benja

Soulfire, Chill, Soul - thanks a lot, i enjoyed reading!!

I studied Maslow about 15 years ago during Management Seminars - I think he still is right, because if got to pee than I won't succeed in OBE if my bladder isn't empty....so, probably Maslow was of higher spirituality (...) to find out the priorities in life... ;-)

Eckhard Tolle's "Power of Now" is in my 700 books library, a bit dusty though, but still there. Sorry to admit that the book bored me after reading half of it. I liked most the part where he describes women's almost masochistic (my interpretation) attitude to love and stay in their pain...

Soul, I enjoyed our chat last time. My job applications by now count for about 70 negative responses. Apparently the economy's Maslow theory has just gone nuts...

So, with your permission, I'll now use my power of NOW and empty my bladder and will have an espresso before going on with job search. Oh, by the way, the pendulum said yesterday, I definitely should go ON with stock trading to get filthy rich. Just made some bucks last night after "penduling"....

Hail Myathnik for his Pendulum idea!!! (has he gone to aliens or in hospital for some treatment? - he said he soon had to leave, no?)

*lol*
see ya guys.

Soulfire

Hi again Benja,

You can spend your whole life waiting for something to happen to "make it possible" for you to be happy.  Or you can spend your life BEING happy and use that energy to help create the things that you desire.  Given the fact that you sound so unhappy where you are right now, maybe it is at least worth considering the possibility that your current approach is not working as well as you think it does?

Have you ever stopped and considered that there are people on this world who have less money than you, or more complicated life situations than you?  Have you ever considered that SOMEHOW, many of those people manage to have a more positive experience of life than you seem to be having, despite the fact that their life situations are "worse" than yours?  If you can accept that this is at least "possible", then maybe it is worth considering that there is a lot more to being truly happy than just the "things" you have come to think/believe are necessary to create happiness?  

Many people who already have all the things you "think" will make you happy still manage to be extremely unhappy.  No matter what you "have", it will never be "enough" until you learn to appreciate it.  Like anything in life, you have to practice appreciating things where you are now to improve that "skill".  Having appreciation for what you have now increases your energy.  More energy makes it possible to make clearer decisions and take more effective actions in day to day life.  Taking more effective action in life can bring you the "things" you want.  If you take this approach, not only will you achieve what you desire, but when you "get there", you will be able to appreciate what you have accomplished.

Waiting around until something happens to "allow" you to be happy is a lot like an athlete waiting to become an all-star before they decide to start practicing the skills that will get them there.  Happiness is a skill, and like any other it needs to be practiced to be mastered.  The only way to practice anything is to start right now...  :)

--Soulfire

Soulfire

Chill,

If that was intended as a compliment, I'm flattered.  [:)]

If that was a way of teasing me, it was pretty funny!  [:D]

Either way it made me smile...  [;)]

--Soulfire

Frank

Hi: I've been scouting the Internet for info regarding the Pleiadians. I couldn't help noticing you sign off your posts each time with, "Pleiadian Love and Light". I'm not really a UFO buff, so a lot of what I have been reading recently has a high chuckle-value and that's about it.

From what I have read, these people are some kind of ancestors of ours and they visit us regularly. Is this true? As you say you are in constant touch, I thought you would be the best person to ask.

If it is true, then lots of other questions come to mind, like, how do they get here, and why? And all kinds of Q's like that. Plus, and I touched on this in a post to the pendulum thread, is it possible for them to pop along and meet me somewhere? That sure would make for interesting conversation, at the very least.

I'm just imagining the look on my neighbour's faces as this starship lands in the garden, and I get in for a quick demo tour of the cosmos.

Okay, that sounds outrageous from our point of view. But if these people really are visiting us on a regular basis then taking someone for a quick trip to Alpha Centuri and back, wouldn't be all that out of the ordinary. So how about it?

Yours,
Frank