News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

auras/personality

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

1) Aura is a manifestation of our soul.
2) Our souls is what we are. Our personality is again a manifestation of that in the physical plane.

2cents & L&L
jouni

filipcza

1. I'm not sure what generates aura, but it surely vanishes when we die. In fact you can predict someone's death from aura. Even an accidental death can be seen beforehand from aura, which is quite amazing and makes me think about destiny and how much we can affect it.

Think of it this way: Soul is a bright ball of light which enters dark physical body. This light "lights up" the body. The light is so bright that it shines through the body several feet around it and can be seen as aura. When the person dies the light leaves the body and so the aura also vanishes leaving a dark dead body.

2. This question of the soul is a good one. Many people think that soul is a separate entity from "them", like it was somewhere out there, hovering above them. They don't get that they are a soul. I don't know why this is so hard for some to understand, maybe it's because for some it's very hard to identify themselves as being separate from their physical bodies.

I think that soul is the part of us that is eternal so I would say that our consciousness is our soul.

How do you define soul? What is the difference between soul, ego and personality, or are they all different parts of our soul?

I think that we have several layers of consciousness and at a given time we are focused on different layers. We can reach higher layers through meditation, or lower though alcohol use. I believe that our vibration(or level of spirituality) defines the layer which is our base layer, where we normally are. The higher the vibrarion the higher the layer and our level of consciousness.(or perhaps the level of consciousness defines our vibration) Then when one is enlightened, then one has reached the highest of the layers permanently, and one has so called superconsciousness, total oneness with all.

bomohwkl

First of all what is aura? In ancient time, artists saw glows and golden halo from highly spiritual people like Jesus and Buddha. So, it is a glow eminating from our body. To find out what actually is aura, to my best of my knowledge, check out this site.
http://www.thiaoouba.com

kampersdream

in my opinion a persons aura is their energy field, which certainly goes away at death. i have watched a persons aura as they run energy and what you see is a pulsing of the feild. you can even tell the person where they are running the energy. the only problem i've encountered is when the energy flows under the clothes, i tend to lose it, till it reappears on bare skin.

Spirit_Gurl

these are 2 seperate questions but im too lazy to make 2 different posts...[:P]

1. are auras part of our souls? do they dissapear when we die?
2. do our souls have their own individual personalities? do those personalities affect (among other things) our personality here on earth?