News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The 3rd dimension is an illusion...

Previous topic - Next topic

Everlasting

But we must pretend  it is real, I guess we're actors then?
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

CFTraveler

What do you consider the third dimension to be?
I know it as depth, and experience it in my life.

Everlasting

In the graphics business there's a method of building objects called "point Clouds", An object is created using small dots. Pixels and atoms it is all the same. I guess you could say the universe is a point cloud system.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Everlasting on March 14, 2010, 18:45:09
In the graphics business there's a method of building objects called "point Clouds", An object is created using small dots. Pixels and atoms it is all the same. I guess you could say the universe is a point cloud system.
I still don't understand how this correlates with your initial phrase.

vladjackguy

CFTraveler you have 2325 posts.I feel something about the number 23 and 25.Something perfect,stable,rigid,somewhat strong,wise, continous(infinite if I'm not mistaking).Feeling/seeing dark yellow desert with/and dark blue water.
Maybe I'm gonna find about more and what does it mean when i go to sleep.
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

CFTraveler

Quote from: vladjackguy on March 30, 2010, 17:35:30
CFTraveler you have 2325 posts.I feel something about the number 23 and 25.Something perfect,stable,rigid,somewhat strong,wise, continous(infinite if I'm not mistaking).Feeling/seeing dark yellow desert with/and dark blue water.
Maybe I'm gonna find about more and what does it mean when i go to sleep.
Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't been very stable lately, but thanks.  When you get something let me know, I definitely am curious about some of your  impressions, Vlad.

Xanth

Cake?
Anyone for cake?

... if you say Pie, I'm going to eat you... >_>

vladjackguy

Quote from: CFTraveler on March 30, 2010, 19:09:26
Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't been very stable lately, but thanks.  When you get something let me know, I definitely am curious about some of your  impressions, Vlad.
Hahahaha, theres nothing to worry about, it's actualy good that energy, and definitly infinite, going in a continous way, I think/feel that there will be a lot of changes for you, and for all of us.Theres nothing more to say, when you take decisions don't use your ego, use your hearth.We are all one and for example if you hurt someone your hurting yourself.....You got the idea blablabla.

God created us perfect.So don't worry about your life, just enjoy it.And by enjoing
it you are helping it.
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

interception

Quote from: Xanth on March 30, 2010, 20:11:55
Cake?
Anyone for cake?

... if you say Pie, I'm going to eat you... >_>

Ill have some of that cake...

Chubysnow

The cake is a.... You know what, some cake would be great!
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

Chris J.

I could go for some illusion cake. But the only thing I have is some really old apple pie.

Capt. Picard

In the 3rd dimension is an illusion, are not other dimensions as well?

Xanth

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 28, 2010, 01:25:27
The 3rd dimension is a cake.
What are you talking about!!  :)

~Ryan

Stookie

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 28, 2010, 01:25:27
I think you're on to something.

personalreality

be awesome.

Capt. Picard

Which post dosen't make sense, yours?

Psilibus

Portal. Cake is good but I'm still alive.

Yin

personalreality

be awesome.