News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Balance of knowledge...

Previous topic - Next topic

TruthLiesInYou

It is from my perspective of understanding that to acquire balance in ones energy at higher levels of awareness it takes looking at the picture as a whole not just focusing on one or two pieces.

Let me explain I believe the path to truth lies within acquiring knowledge from the science, the spiritual, the religions and the metaphysical I believe when one learns to combine all aspects of experience and the perceptions involved with each one awakens the voice of there heart(God self) and in doing so is shown the written destiny for there piece within the puzzle that the divine plan is.

It is my understanding that the most important aspect at this time is self advancement through the knowledge that one has acquired in the today.

let me explain I believe that it is important that people work through yesterday "the past" and trans-mutate all negatively charged emotional experiences that you may have experienced within this lifetime by using your current level of knowledge and seeing those experiences in a new light as lessons based on the laws of cause and effect that karma is tied too.

Now reason I believe this is important is because the damage done to your being happened in the past and creates blockages and holes in your energies "auras, etc" as well as negative attachments which drain you.

Now I believe strongly that time is non-linear and it is possible to rewrite your pasted experiences by changing the effect that the cause created "your emotional response to dramas".

I believe that a analogy to explain time could be seen as a slide-show, you are at a particular point on the wheel watching a particular slide your consciousness is within but at same time every other slide is already on the wheel I believe there is different levels of wheels and some turn faster or slower than others some don't turn at all, I also believe that the wheel is affected by the current state of the mind body and soul of the individual and how they see the experience.

now we tie into the theory of infinite time-lines, everything is a flow of possibility's the consciousness direction of the mass populace affects the time-lines chosen and the manifested experience, this is based on rules of creation known as the laws which govern the universe these laws are in place to keep a order.

I would now like take different direction and talk about the today, the today is your current understanding of the experience, your current perception on the reality you are situated within, the today is the events of your world on both sides of the veil. I am going to show my understanding of today and how important it is to connect it to the yesterday and the tomorrow.

Knowing your reality that you live in helps in raising your awareness of truth, but when you search through the today's knowledge discernment is needed as much is distorted, listening to your heart which you will begin to hear as you have worked on changing the yesterday will help guide you to truth.

I believe being aware of what happening is important and seeing the problems as well as the beauty that this world has, it is my believe that in order to not feel the oppressions of stress one needs to balance the negative of world with the positive which is also present.

I believe that as you acquired the knowledge of the today the science, spiritual, religion and metaphysical and connect them to what resonates with your path, it becomes easier for truth to be shown to you and the truth is not always easy and is not shown if you can not handle it.

Now I would like to venture into the today of the near future many channeling have revealed that a coming hard times is coming to this world, based on current energy I agree to this.

Man has pondered are they alone in universe for along time and it is my believe that in following years to come man will find out that universe is far more than they currently perceive, will there be wars most likely should you fear anything to come no.

why because there is no need to fear them or anything which happens as it is all for a greater good in your interests.

each soul who has passed so far should be honored for there gift to this world it brought in compassion into this world in places which need it most.

These events which are playing out are a karma-tic absolution for all cycles involved, yes there is nasty beings coming yes you will have to fight them if wish to stay alive to help bring in the lights vibrations for not all views in universe agree and these views clash in what you call wars.

It is a heavenly war but it shouldn't be feared, help will always be present and yourself can bring your own salvation by understanding who you really are, it is only while in ignorance to truth of yourself that you are in danger. you are the soul remember this and become it physically and etherically both merged as a warrior who fights for love of creation and all it offers...

Bring the unknown into the known and there is no fear of it...

Now that I've spoken a fragment of the today I would like to speak now on the tomorrow, the tomorrow is the far future it is what you will fight for to create there is two choices of the far future one not so good one more amazingly peaceful than could describe.

The choices man makes during the near future directly affect the far future, but what id like share at present is based on current energy the far future is going to be amazingly peaceful so why I'm telling you this is because when you are aware of the tomorrow you know what you are helping to create in the today this brings in hope into your energy and helps in force your faith in yourself and God which you are a piece of.

So to acquire balance in my understanding it takes looking at all aspects of the experience within the yesterday, today and tomorrow and seeing the in the light that is truly who you are.

I would also like to make a correction which is still my perceptional understanding of information flowing through this world at present, I know many have heard term "you create your own reality" this is true to a degree but a more correct statement would be "you affect the reality you are within"  it is not a separate reality like some think it is how you perceive the reality your within now that helps in manifesting your experiences...

peace
Possibilitys are infinate always changing always growing but yet there is a plan, you are the pieces of that plan...