News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

MY first levitation

Previous topic - Next topic

T_Kman0610

quote:
Originally posted by zark

quote:
Originally posted by mroakie

you're all whack jobs. you can't spell let alone levitate.
the fact that you are so infuriated by anyone challenging your claim to levitate, makes me question the validity of your claim altogether.

mroakie,
I am all for skepticism, however...
That wasn't a challenge, that was an insult.

Grow up.
End of story.

i agree, its not very good to have your firt posts to b insults, because all starting members might not have the info like we do, so they make comments like what mroakie made just to start something. ya know?
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

iman

I just levitated yesterday!Anybody want to know how I floated?

T_Kman0610

quote:
Originally posted by iman

I just levitated yesterday!Anybody want to know how I floated?

sure tell us all!

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by zark

quote:
Originally posted by mroakie

you're all whack jobs. you can't spell let alone levitate.
the fact that you are so infuriated by anyone challenging your claim to levitate, makes me question the validity of your claim altogether.

mroakie,
I am all for skepticism, however...
That wasn't a challenge, that was an insult.

Grow up.
End of story.

I thought it was kinda funny, next time but a little smiley face next to it..[:D]

I levitated the other morning also..oh, wait..that was a OOBE..[:O]

Nay [;)]

T_Kman0610

I DID IT![:D] i meditated for about an hour before i tried it but it paid off, iv been practicing it for about 1 year now and to day  it finnaly happened, at first i thought i was still on the ground but when i looked down i saw myself about a foot off the ground, it was amazing, i will be practicing this more and more, i think i might beable to get up to 3 feet if i get enough energy in it. i also had to to do a power up before the technique. i got a lite feeling while i was in the air, im wondering if i can fly through the air doing the levitation, anybody know?