News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Time perception

Previous topic - Next topic

InternalMystery

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone here has experimented with time perception alteration. I don't mean just being in class and thinking this is dull, hence time feels slower. I'm asking if anyone has stared at a clock hand and focused to the point where 1 second feels a bit longer.

I've meditated on the root chakra for quite sometime, I find it enhances will power. When I apply this meditation to the clock, I get better results...

I'm currently at the point where 1 second can feel like 4 seconds.  :lol:

Thanks!.....Time to go to bed....

sashamasha

There was one day that I somehow slipped between the cracks of time.  I didn't try to, so it was a HUGE surprise when I realised that I had somehow gained about 45 minutes for no reason.  I was totally certain that this had happened, as I am often late and so am anal about setting my clocks and checking them.  I was checking email before heading out for an appointment nearby.  I looked at the clock next to the bed, on my hand, and the computer, and thought "ok I can do this for about 10 minutes, then I have to go."  Then I started typing a message.  When I finished, I sent it, started to hurridly gather up my stuff, then looked at the clock.  It was earlier than it had been when I started.  Confirmed by the clock on my wrist.  Confirmed also by the time stamp on the message.  If I recall, the auto save file stamp was later than the sent time, but I might be wrong abotu this detail, it was quite a while ago.

Weird stuff like this happens to me more and more.

Dem0072

Quote from: InternalMystery on August 10, 2006, 00:46:42
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone here has experimented with time perception alteration. I don't mean just being in class and thinking this is dull, hence time feels slower. I'm asking if anyone has stared at a clock hand and focused to the point where 1 second feels a bit longer.

I've meditated on the root chakra for quite sometime, I find it enhances will power. When I apply this meditation to the clock, I get better results...

I'm currently at the point where 1 second can feel like 4 seconds.  :lol:

Thanks!.....Time to go to bed....

I'm not sure on this area of detail, but it's definately interesting, if you would like I wouldn't mind reading more if you are willing to go into detail.

Mydral

Quote from: sashamasha on August 10, 2006, 05:21:41
There was one day that I somehow slipped between the cracks of time.  I didn't try to, so it was a HUGE surprise when I realised that I had somehow gained about 45 minutes for no reason.  I was totally certain that this had happened, as I am often late and so am anal about setting my clocks and checking them.  I was checking email before heading out for an appointment nearby.  I looked at the clock next to the bed, on my hand, and the computer, and thought "ok I can do this for about 10 minutes, then I have to go."  Then I started typing a message.  When I finished, I sent it, started to hurridly gather up my stuff, then looked at the clock.  It was earlier than it had been when I started.  Confirmed by the clock on my wrist.  Confirmed also by the time stamp on the message.  If I recall, the auto save file stamp was later than the sent time, but I might be wrong abotu this detail, it was quite a while ago.

Weird stuff like this happens to me more and more.

hmm weirdest thing ever happend to me was with my cell phone.
I receive a text message and reply to it. Then I receive another one from a different person a bit later. Then I check my inbox again and the first message I got came later then the second one  :-o....... why?
I have a couple of explanations for that though...
In somnis veritas

PerversionOfEvil

If time is moving quickly, then this would mean that the total energy in a localized system is at a lower energy.  I explain this by means of space density, in which the relation of space to time is determined by the total kinetic force of all vibratory interaction.  Time is really balanced by the electric charges, but the subtle values of kinetic alteration will form a fluctuation of distance.  This can be rather proven by the fact that when we are sleeping, unless we are dreaming or astral projecting time moves incredibly fast.  The distances between dimensional points and bands are increased as there is a relaxation of kinetic pressure.  Or so it goes, I'm not really sure.
I have had the experience where I woke up, then just laid there with my eyes half open.  I was thinking and thinking, but it was effortless.  Shortly, my mother came knocking on my door telling me that I would be late for work.  In a long space of time I had thought things, but being hardly conscious there was some kind of lapse that made those thoughts seem like ten minutes worth when it should have been a half an hour.

In any event, I think that there are temporal planes, planes in which time is moving at a different speed than the other.  These are also planes of possibility, a magical interlude, perhaps they are.  When we project a great deal of our stored energy (astral form, imo) into a temporal plane, timelines are bent into one another and balance themselves.  The result is a altered speed of time.  I will say that time is determined by the kinetic oscillations between planes and spaces.

For instance, today I prepared myself to avoid being startled by the crackle of a pop bottle.  I prepared myself because out of the corner of my eye I seen it bulge out as the pressure of the soda recharged and forced the bottle to expand.  But it took about point two seconds for me to hear it.  Perception is not only a matter of solid mind and healthy nerves, but also what kind of frequencies are within our total energy amplitude to percieve.  If we were a single point of infinite energy, we would be able to move effortless through all time and space, because extending or projecting our energy in any way would allow for time to stop completely and space be traversed in a moment's time.  Likewise, if we were a void point, then there would be no energy with which to center and utilize for processing dimensional input, and the whole of existence would pass by in a moment's time, because that is all the energy that we would have to exist with.  And yet, there is balance.

It is the same deal about atomic clocks on Earth and in outer space.  One moves faster than the other because of the kinetics involved.
It is your destiny to die.- One man turns his back on the rising shadows to chase the falling sun, another man knows the day is dead and embraces the coming darkness.-