News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet Storm

Palehorse

quote:
Originally posted by Quiet Storm

ANUNNAKI REPORT FROM INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE TEAM: http://ivan.harhan.org/documents/2003-05-briefing-doc.txt

Interesting article.  I don't know enough about ancient history to evaluate all the claims, but based on the parts I do know a lot about, I can tell the author is being way too simplistic, and way too quick to jump on any chance to demonize the Abrahamic religions, societies and people.

First, from what I've seen, all the societies that supposedly descended from the Annunaki were just as imperialistic and brutal as the Jews and Christians ever were.  Ancient empires were all pretty much the same in that regard.  So, the picture that the author is painting, of peaceful and enlightened ancient people who were brutally conquered and oppressed by YHWH and his people, is pretty inaccurate.  I seem to recall that it was the "enlightened" Babylonians who conquered and enslaved the ancient Israelites, as did the Assyrians.

Secondly, I agree that there is a whole lot of questionable stuff in Jewish religion and history.  I agree with the author about the barbaric practice of circumcision and all their wars of conquest, including the oppression of Palestine in the present day.  However, if I were to operate within his framework, then I would have to say that YHVH's religion was infiltrated by the "forces of good" more than once.  I particularly have in mind the writings of the prophets, who repeatedly rail against their people, condemning their sins and calling them to a life of good ethics and social justice.  The prophets could even hold *kings* accountable without fearing for their lives -- something unprecedented in ancient times.  For all its faults, there is a very strong tradition of ethics and social justice within Judaism that continues to this day.  

Moving on, if I continue to operate within this framework, then I would say Jesus was also sent by the "good guys."  The radical egalitarianism, social justice, love for your fellow man, and personalized spirituality he stressed certainly does not fit with the author's portrayal of YHVH.  Nor is the early Christian movement, which stayed strictly peaceful and pacifistic for the better part of 500 years, until it was co-opted as the state religion of a failing Roman Empire; only *then* did it start to become violent.  You would be hard pressed to find *any* religion in history with such a good track record.  So, while I'm willing to entertain the idea that YHVH and the "Father" that Jesus claimed to have come from are not the same entity, and perhaps even that Jesus was sent as part of an ongoing effort to subvert and defeat YHVH's religion, that idea is as old as Gnosticism.

Lastly, I think he has it backwards about Islam originally coming from the "good guys" and later being co-opted by YHVH.  I did a research paper last semester on the history and meaning of "jihad" in Islam -- suffice to say that it originated with Muhammad himself; the spreading of Islam by the sword is mandated in the Q'uran, and began very early on, as soon as they had the numbers to achieve it.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

Quiet Storm

I just read that article and the author's views are very interesting to me, but I agree with you Palehorse that it is a bit one-sided. But if it's all true or not Im undecided really, and I do wish I could know the whole truth.. and like right now, lol but I think accurate history is very hard to find...but it is nice to ponder on the many views I come across.

Quiet Storm

Here's a short peice I thought was cool.

The Terrorists Of Washington City
   By Michael Edward
   10-3-4

I'm really sick and tired of hearing about "Terrorism" against the "United States." Granted, there is a true terrorism against America and Americans, but this is not the same "terrorism" both Kerry and Bush, and every controlled media outlet, is brain-washing America with.

Who is "al Queda" (regardless of how it's been mis-spelled by the false media) or "Bin Laden"? Both are of and in the same... formed, created, and funded by the CIA during the US Reagan Administration. This is no secret. In fact, Washington City was so proud of this in the later 1980's that they openly admitted to funding these "terrorists" from within Pakistan to fight the Russians occupying Afghanistan. Did you forget those "news reports" from a little less than 20 years ago? After all, you are now told those 1980's CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, et al, reports about funding and supporting Bin Laden or al Queda were non-existent. Talk about changing history, this is a prime example of "creative" re-writing of history.

The "U.S." [a/k/a Washington City], one of three conglomerate banking-corporate powers of the world, is the target of the alleged "worldwide terroristic" attacks. 9-11-01 proved that to be so, or so we have been told. Yes, innocent American lives were sacrificed by some group of undeniable power in the 9-11 terrorist attacks.

WHO were the terrorists and WHO were the primary targets? Are we to believe some group of Muslims from the Middle East, who could barely pilot a single engine basic training aircraft - a Cessna 150 - at Venice (Florida) Airport, blew up both towers of the NYC World Trade Center piloting Boeing multi-engine Pratt & Whitney 2 stage fan-turbine powered commercial passenger aircraft?

Yes, there is no doubt what-so-ever that Washington City and those behind the "U.S." are under attack. But please let me remind you that they are not America. If you were born on this land, you are an American, NOT a "U.S. CITIZEN" of the District of Columbia or its Territories. If you were born on this land, you are a birthright American just as a North American Indian is, and not a Corporate Citizen of the banking powers that currently control and had first created Washington City.

Why do I call the "District of Columbia" Washington City? Because at the start of the un-Civil War in North America, both the North and the South referred to that place on the Potomac River as Washington City in all book and newspaper accounts. Before that, the 13 Colonies who revolted from English Rule also referred to that same geographical place with the same term.

Americans don't need to grow up or wise up to the truth... they just need to read the accurate historical records hidden within small cities and towns. Start with local small town American newspaper archives. Even better, go further back to the Philadelphia archives of Benjamin Franklin's "The Aurora" newspaper and find out what a Jacobian is.

America is under a very realistic terroristic attack, but Muslims and Islam are not the attackers any more than Hindus or Christians are. While Washington City spews out its fabrications about 911 and Iraq, along with the created fear about how "America" needs to protect itself against "terrorism," the truth is that Washington City is under attack and America is not.

There is a difference between the true America and the false America. What Washington City represents is not America. That's why the real America is not under attack from "terrorists." That's why the purported Islamic "terrorists" fingered by Washington City have never attacked the land that is the real America.

In order to create a "terroristic war" that reaches its tendrils into world political governments, as well as every local town, you have to continually create un-catchable, un-reachable, and un-accountable terrorists. Washington City has done just that. Their "terrorists" will never be caught, and their "war on terrorism" will never end. Why is this? Simply because a "war" against an un-seen "enemy" can never be won nor lost... especially if you are the one creating your own enemy and your own war. Read the book "1984" to see how well this can work if the people allow it to become a reality in their local society.

If the true America is under attack, it does not come from purported Islamic fanatics or "terrorists" whom the powers and creators of Washington City claim are our enemy. America is under attack from within our own land, from a city that is not a State, and from powers that have raped Americans of their sustinence for nearly 100 years.

Yes, a "terrorist" war exists in America... and our true enemy is not the purported "terrorist" enemy of Washington City: Our true enemy is that which created Washington City itself.

http://worldvisionportal.org/WVPforum/viewtopic.php?p=728#728
-------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so I get off topic with some of these articles... but I like exposing truth.

There won't be anymore web-bot runs as the halfpasthuman.com owner is not going to do the web-bot thing.. because of financial problems supposedly. But why shut down something that is providing income? Anyway, there are reasons why financial problems would be the case, I just think otherwise.

I think by November 2nd I think there is a high potential of getting some more web-bot hit reports, so I'd like to have this thread open and until then I will post whatever news articles I feel I should post.

Quiet Storm

September 27, 2004
Government Approved
Journalism in the age of terror
By Maya Schenwar

In August, I attended the first-ever "News and Terrorism: Communicating in a Crisis" conference, the Chicago kick-off of a year of counterterrorism workshops geared toward journalists in 10 major cities, sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The keynote speaker was none other than the DHS head honcho himself, Mr. Tom Ridge.

As we settled into our seats, the late-arriving Ridge laid forth our mission: "We're going to work together to achieve some common goals," Ridge informed us. "There may be a time when your audience needs more than just the story."

Journalists, according to Ridge, are the "constant reminders of the freedom of expression we all enjoy." Nonetheless, when it comes to terrorism, everyone could use a few tips from the good old DHS. The goal of the day, Ridge said, would be to provide the press with a "detailed playbook" for responding to crisis, providing journalists with the strategies and (government-affiliated) contacts needed to deal with a terrorist scenario. "A consistent message to the public is critical."

It's a difficult task, freely expressing the "consistent message" you've been fed by the feds. We needed instruction. Thus, along with a hundred other Chicago-area journalists, government officials and public health officers, I underwent two hours of interactive crisis response role-playing, following the minute-by-minute details of a make-believe terrorist scenario involving mass casualties, radiation, George W. Bush's daughter and the wife of one of the reporters. City officials granted the unnamed Bush daughter privileged status, carting her out of the danger zone, despite the quarantine in effect. The reporter's wife, who'd called his cell phone while he was "on-scene," was left to bleed in the street. Nervous laughter ensued, but in times like this, the journalists agreed, one must think in terms of the "public good." Conspicuously absent from the scenario, however, was any mention of the numbers of people dying. The actual toll on human life was left to the ambiguous description, "mass casualty event."

Throughout the role play, journalists were encouraged to call on experts, to think critically about when to release information to the public, and to ask who, what, when, where-everything but why. The role of the press, said moderator John McWethy of ABC News, is to accurately report information as government officials release it. In other words, in a state of emergency, the media morph into a PR department for Washington. Each speaker emphasized that business, government and the media all must learn how to function in crisis mode. And in crisis mode, baby, we're all in the system together.

Take, for instance, Ridge's assessment of the DHS's color-coded terror alert plan: "It's a signal, like a traffic light is a signal, that we expect a certain conduct from you." Apparently, such conduct includes leaving one's wife bleeding in the street because the news must go on, and remaining in quarantined areas even under the threat of radiation-unless your papa's the president, that is.

Although a few journalists asked for procedural clarifications ("What's the protocol for a pregnant reporter covering a radiation crisis?"), real questions were markedly absent from the conference. Does the press have a responsibility to seek out the roots of terror, or to weigh the various complex factors involved in international terrorist scenarios? Nope, according to Ridge. "Our job is to eliminate confusion," he said. Goodbye, gray zone. Hello, unthinking certainty.

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1135/

Palehorse

quote:
Originally posted by Quiet Storm

I just read that article and the author's views are very interesting to me, but I agree with you Palehorse that it is a bit one-sided. But if it's all true or not Im undecided really, and I do wish I could know the whole truth.. and like right now, lol but I think accurate history is very hard to find...but it is nice to ponder on the many views I come across.

Well, I'm always willing (maybe TOO willing [:D])  to discuss my perspective on my field of study, which I think often ties into a lot of things we discuss here.  Modern mainstream scholarship may have its biases and flaws, but it'd be a huge mistake to throw it out completely IMO.

On that note, another thing I forgot to bring up about the circumcision issue, is that evidence has shown that the Egyptians were doing it long before the Hebrews came on to the scene.  Based on that fact, it's a theory of mine that the Hebrew slaves were forcibly circumcised by the Egyptians in a display of subjugation...  then later on, the Hebrews wrote it into the Abraham story as a way to cope and turn the tables on what had to be a devastating and extremely painful humiliation.  A growing number of "Jews against circumcision" have even pointed out that circ. is rather out of place among the body of Jewish ethics and law, including one that forbids marking or mutilating the body "like the heathens do."

It's just unfortunate that the ritual became so ingrained in Judaism that the cycle of mutilation continued generation after generation, and is an extremely difficult one to break.  After all, if such a thing was done to you, then not doing it to your own son would mean admitting, on some level, that a huge mistake was made... and most people just aren't willing or able to do that.  That's why you'll see secular atheistic Jews who don't attend synagogue, and don't give any thought to Jewish ritual or law... but will look at you like you have three heads if you question them on circumcising their kids.  We see the exact same thing with female genital mutilation in some Muslim and African countries, and Americans usually give the same rationale (he should look like his daddy!) for circumcising their own kids as well.

I think this is a lot more significant of an issue than most people realize, though.  I mean, if you "welcome" an infant into the world by forcibly amputating the most sensitive part of his anatomy without any anesthetic, what effect do you think that'll have on his developing brain and psyche?  What do you think his first impressions will be of the world, of how secure his safety is, of how much people are to be trusted?

IMO, the fact that the three biggest circumcising cultures in the world (Jewish, Muslim and American) are at the center of the world's main sources of conflict, and are the most militant in general, may be no coincidence.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

halfphased

So why is it that I can access individual threads but I get that silly our server is down message when I try and access the actual forum listing?

interesting that we can still post even though the server is no working

and

what an interesting time for it to happen at.

heh

Quiet Storm

I'll just post the relevant information I got from the web:

What is coming, when you look at the latest web bot run from <www.halfpasthuman.com> is something approaching a major social revolution in the month of September but becoming universally apparent by the beginning of November, but it´s not the US elections. What it is is major social change of a scale rivaling or perhaps exceeding post 9/11 events:

"The nature of the shift is not yet clear, but we do have certain

clues. Our aspects include much more cooperative language, and

much less language of conflict. Now, this is not to say the

interpretation is for global peace to suddenly break-out. Rather the

sense we are getting is that a sea-change in social point-of-view is

occurring now. The effects of the change in social consciousness

will become evident over the next few months. "

To reiterate what we told subscribers last weekend: There´s something pretty big coming between September 2 and September 10 which will be emerging into consciousness around September 23 and which will be fully in the public´s mind by November 1st. This has shown up in almost 6-months of data runs. No, it´s not the elections - and whatever it is, it will have impacts lasting past March of 2005 and there´s a "water aspect" to the period after the event.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
-------------------------------------------------
WEB BOT UPDATE!

So what would fit with the web bot´s predicted huge lifestyle change coming this fall to a world near you? Remember, that whatever it is will start becoming visible around August 25th at the very "tip of the iceberg level" and will percolate into the public awareness by the end of September with pretty much universal recognition by November 1st? Matt Savinar over at www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net spied this interesting report: Cantarell, the second largest oilfield in the world down in Mexico, is reported on it´s last legs!
http://home.entouch.net/dmd/cantarell.htm We´ve already alerted you to Chip Haynes New Colonist article "Ghawar is dying" article. http://www.newcolonist.com/ghawar.html and the bumper stickers they´re selling: http://www.newcolonist.com/store.html#ghawar_sticker As Savinar notes: "Samsam Bakhtiari - the Iranian oil expert - has said he thinks oil will be $125 [per barrel] within in two years. " Our worry: if not sooner.

Meantime, the Fed´s use of the term transitory is looking gumber by the day./

Cliff at www.halfpasthuman.com has posted the second installment of data slicing from current web bot runs. Entities emerging from the data:
• "Bloody Tears (Economy- global)"
• "Populace (Digesting Bad News, Economic Standstill, Crossing Dark Waters)"
• "Terra (Storms and Watery Separations)"
More detail is coming:
"As the model develops, we do see that events in September will impact oil/energy both in availability and prices.
Also we note that a ´coup´ soon supported by a general popular uprising within the Moslem world (currently interpreted as Iraq) will lead to the ´pushing´ of the ´establishment´ into the sea after a short, bloody battle costly to both sides.
As more data will arrive for a number of days we will necessarily be dumping and re-processing the model repeatedly. This will lead to augmentations of the discussions of these entities as we continue into parts 3 and 4. We will push on to part 3 as soon as the data run is complete on the 19th."
Sobering stuff, huh?

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------

Info on web-bots here: http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm

This site might also be interesting to you all:
Cyberspace and the Great Shift in Consciousness http://www.kirael.com/KSR/ksr0804.html

Aileron

Veccolo, sorry this took so long for me to reply to, been busy, plus the forums thing, yeah. Anyway.

So, I think its pretty much a given these events happen, and even often times together. I think you are either missing the point, or dont want to accept what is in front of you.

Its easy, even since the last response things have been on a continious slide. Im not one of those people who calls out the signs of something without any given reason, nor do I jump at silly notions of demons or such things. I dont give my faith easily. I dont swiftly take a course of action without realizing every consequence, or at least all those comprehensible to me. I dont justify everything with religious providence, nor do I fall to my knees in prayer when one catastrophe occurs.

The simplist way I can say it, is that I dont know what to expect. I dont personally hope for one outcome or another.
I do however realize that within the past two to three months pieces having been steadily falling into place. Its not hard to see in changing the channels or even going outside and observing others around you, that the world is in flux.

No doubt it has been for centuries and centuries, but never in any time in history, have all these things occured with the intensity, with the relentlessness, in such a short period of time while the world has the ability to watch and even interact. Never.
It is also interesting to note, and this is the kicker, that all these things are happening within the time frame of so many apocalyptic prophecies. Huh, thats odd in itself.

And third, everything IS a sign. Everything. If you dont believe that then there is no real reason to believe that signs even exist at all. My next breath is the reason Ill continue to live to see a motorist get killed in a car accident, or to save a childs life, or to recieve an epiphany from reading a simple chapter in a book, or seeing something on tv that will allow me to react differently to my environment, or petting my dog which in turn may keep him from being outside for a short enough time to keep him from being killed by a falling tree, or not tying my shoelace well enough so that I have to stop and bend down to tie it later resulting in a steel girder to fall and crush me, or to catch that phone call before I leave for school or work which will tell me that I dont have work or school to go to which may lead me to write a beautiful prose on my time off and get accepted for a scholarship, or on and on and on it goes.

Everything that happens around us is a sign, and does change something, even if it is a miniscule change or interuption. One must be blind to think the world will be the same in the next year.

We are getting a new president, a hero and symbol of human courage over tragedy has passed away, thousands of people are dead in Haiti, Helens is expected to blow, elections in iraq and afghanistan are taking place(hopefully?), more people continue to rebel against the democratic plague seeping into Iraq, yet many are turning their weapons in now, billions of dollars in damage has yet to be completely assessed in all the hurricane hit states, especially florida, do I need to go on?

How can you not think these things mean anything?
I never said that these things would lead to an apocalypse, and I wouldnt be surprised if they did, but I dont expect that. I expect change.
I think you read too much into someones comprehension and mistake it for nievity.

I forsee many things happening, and not just because people have prophecied things, but because we all to a degree contain delphic insight, common sense and intuition. These three things help guide us along the blind river.
It doesnt take much for someone to just wave off an inclination or idea, but it takes humility to say what others may laugh at.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Veccolo

Quote from: AileronVeccolo, sorry this took so long for me to reply to, been busy, plus the forums thing, yeah. Anyway.

No problem.

So, I think its pretty much a given these events happen, and even often times together. I think you are either missing the point, or dont want to accept what is in front of you.

Maybe I miss your point.

But MY point is: The events mentioned here (not the exact same events of course) happened over and over again in the past - and they happen now.

In the past, nothing changed which would be worth mentioning. Why should it now?

Its easy, even since the last response things have been on a continious slide. Im not one of those people who calls out the signs of something without any given reason, nor do I jump at silly notions of demons or such things. I dont give my faith easily. I dont swiftly take a course of action without realizing every consequence, or at least all those comprehensible to me. I dont justify everything with religious providence, nor do I fall to my knees in prayer when one catastrophe occurs.

Yes, I realize that now, thanks for clearing that up. The problem was, a specific passage in one of your posts made me think that way. I apologize for that.

The simplist way I can say it, is that I dont know what to expect. I dont personally hope for one outcome or another.

Neither do I. Personally, I only hope people mankind will reduce the useless violence in future. That's all I'd like to see.

QuoteI do however realize that within the past two to three months pieces having been steadily falling into place. Its not hard to see in changing the channels or even going outside and observing others around you, that the world is in flux.

I don't see anything happen which would indicate that "pieces fall into place", but that's my opinion of course.

No doubt it has been for centuries and centuries, but never in any time in history, have all these things occured with the intensity, with the relentlessness, in such a short period of time while the world has the ability to watch and even interact. Never.
It is also interesting to note, and this is the kicker, that all these things are happening within the time frame of so many apocalyptic prophecies. Huh, thats odd in itself.

I don't think those events are in any way more intense than the events of the past. I actually think it's the other way round.

And third, everything IS a sign. Everything.

Yes, but not everything is a sign for a "big change" or anything like that. That's what I mean.

Everything that happens around us is a sign, and does change something, even if it is a miniscule change or interuption. One must be blind to think the world will be the same in the next year.

Yes, the world is in a constant change.

We are getting a new president, a hero and symbol of human courage over tragedy has passed away, thousands of people are dead in Haiti, Helens is expected to blow, elections in iraq and afghanistan are taking place(hopefully?), more people continue to rebel against the democratic plague seeping into Iraq, yet many are turning their weapons in now, billions of dollars in damage has yet to be completely assessed in all the hurricane hit states, especially florida, do I need to go on?

Comparable things happened in the last century many times, and many of them also happened together.

QuoteHow can you not think these things mean anything?

That's because similar things already happened so often, and nothing did change. Nothing important, at least.

QuoteI never said that these things would lead to an apocalypse, and I wouldnt be surprised if they did, but I dont expect that. I expect change.
I think you read too much into someones comprehension and mistake it for nievity.

I never said that you said they would lead to one. The apocalypse was just an example for a really big event.

The problem was, as I said above, that I misunderstood a specific passage in the text in one of your posts. The passage was:

"It may be normal that each of these things happen, but when, in any lifetime has a war raged while four hurricanes within a little over a month occur and earthquakes begin erupting, volcanoes start becoming a little more active again, asteroids pass by the earth, floods and plague begin killing thousands, uniting global economy is an issue, political elections that may result in more bloodshed are taking place in more than one country, and instant communication is reaching another peak in the world technology market(ie IBMs new supercomputer)???
I mean, we can only ask for so much right?"

I understood it the way that you think those events are extremely unusual. Because of that, I reasoned that you believe those events mean something, and with all the maniacs around who believe the apocalypse is near, I assumed you think those things mean something like that. That's why I tried to point out that those events aren't that unusual when compared with similiar events of the past.

Again, I apologize for making (false) assumptions.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

Jenadots

Hi, Veccolo & Aileron & everybody....been a while but glad we all made it back ..... I like the discussion you too are having about changes.  I agree with Aileron that change happens - always and yet there are some constants such as the sun rising and the violence of mankind.

Although, Veccolo, I do not understand how you can say inspite of all the changes in history, nothing has changed.  If that were true, I would be a slave or serf somewhere today.  Likely, so would you.  If that were true, there would be no Red Cross or other relief agencies....there didn't used to be any thing like it or Doctors Without Borders or even the Sierra Club.  

Oh, sure, most of us are "wage slaves" of one sort or another, but there are some choices as to how we make that wage and what we do with it.  

If that were true, there would be no concept of a government being answerable to its people instead of the king owning all the people.  

These sorts of changes came over hundreds of years and not easily.  Things we take for granted were fought and died for many times in many places and will continue to be fought and died for in the years to come.  

Also, our definition of freedom may change and it does mean different things in different places.  Some people in the world think we in the USA have too much freedom....some here think we do not have enough.  For sure, any privacy we ever had is gone - the internet is a wonderful thing, but private it is not....nor are any of our medical, work, school, or financial records.  Anyone who wants to find out about someone badly enough can.  Its all there for the person who knows how to get at it.

I do believe that will become a real issue of the next 10 years and no one is really willing to take it on.  

But back to change....we are changing astrological ages - out with the Age of Pisces and in with the Age of Aquarius which may take a few hundred years to transition into.   2000 years ago the Roman Empire ruled Europe and northern Africa, the Han Empire ruled Asia, and the Mayans, Aztecs and Incans ruled most of the Western hemisphere.  500 years later - well into the Age of Pisces, all that had collapsed one way or another.

We can only guess at the changes the next 100 years will bring the world -and no doubt some will be wonderful and some will be horrendous because mankind seems to be a blend of both extremes.  

Some changes are lasting ones and sometimes they are for the good of everyone.   The forces of history sometimes do have a movement all its own.  When ideas gain momentum, they make take generations to work they way into the fabric of daily life, but eventually, they do take root somewhere and in sometime.   And if somebody didn't have a good idea a few hundred years ago, none of us would even be free enough to even be on the internet or wealthy enough to have access to a computer.  

I am always fascinated by people's responses to change, even my own.  I am usually resistant to it because I like stability.  But once I catch onto the changes, I find a way to adjust and live with the changes.  Don't you find that people get easily bored when things stay the same and yet get easily afraid when change happens too rapidly or unexpectedly?

Like it or not, change is coming.....my "senses" tell me big time....but I could be wrong and often am.   :lol:

Quiet_Storm

Hey people,

We're back! I'm back with a slightly different name though, I couldn't get the original to work yet.

halfphased: I agree this was eerily timed. Couple days ago there were reports that FBI seized Indymedia servers in the UK and US, 20 other 'anti-war' servers. They couldn't do much with the Indymedia servers because they had to be returned after the owners went to court.   8)

Palehorse: :lol: I agree, those Yehuvians love a naked penis...  :o

Others: About the changes thing, change is inevitable. I do feel a life-changing event is coming this year at least in my life. That pretty much covers alot in that context heheh, but I think it's not a matter of if but when, as reguards to when you all know I think pretty soon.

Needless to say, there's much that went on while we were gone and you all know pretty much why your here.

Here are 2 things that might serve interest though:
Oazaki has been posting at another forum. Link: http://forum.prophecies.us/index.php?sid=cee82568284e9492824c9335fcac1164

http://www.katkam.ca
Here there are some pictures of a some planetary body right next to the sun, if you'd look at Thursday's gallery of pics towards the bottom where it shows the sunset pictures.

That pretty much covers it. I'll be posting more when I have the time to.

Veccolo

Hi Jenadots

Quote from: JenadotsAlthough, Veccolo, I do not understand how you can say inspite of all the changes in history, nothing has changed.  If that were true, I would be a slave or serf somewhere today.  Likely, so would you.  If that were true, there would be no Red Cross or other relief agencies....there didn't used to be any thing like it or Doctors Without Borders or even the Sierra Club.  

I didn't say nothing changed. Changes happen, sometimes even bigger ones, but that isn't of much use if those changes aren't permanent. With permanent I mean, that, if we changed from A (bad) to B (better), we should have learned a bit so we won't go back. But the tendency we have now, is, that we drift back to A. Slowly, but steadily. History tends to repeat itself.

You could argue that the biggest and "best" change was democracy itself. I would agree with that if we had a democracy. What we have today is that: We elect some people who normally should represent OUR interests (democracy), but instead they do their OWN thing (no democracy), or the thing of the "economy". But I agree, it's at least a little bit better than a few hundred years ago.

But something important didn't change: The mentality of people. The majority of people is still selfish and not helpful. Many are violent, too.

Why do people in the "civilized" west world not spend one dollar each month? Most people could afford one dollar, many even more. This way, you'd get several hundred million dollars for the poor countries, and that each month. Or why doesn't the US halve it's budget for the military of several hundred billion dollars a year, so the saved money can be used to help fixing major problems in the own country and other, more poor places

Why do people not interfere if someone gets beaten up in the front of their eyes? They either watch, or just walk away. People who help are extremely rare. Why do people use violence for the dumbest reasons? I just can't understand it.

The system might have changed, but not it's people. They only adapted to the new environment. That's what I see when I follow the events of the world.

QuoteOh, sure, most of us are "wage slaves" of one sort or another, but there are some choices as to how we make that wage and what we do with it.

But still many people can't choose what to do with it. They have to pay the rent for the house/apartment, for the food, electricity, water, and so on. Many (if not most) people have nothing or not much left after that. If they choose to not pay their bills, it will get very problematic. Plus, they'd take the money anyway, thanks to bank accounts.

QuoteIf that were true, there would be no concept of a government being answerable to its people instead of the king owning all the people.  

I personally don't see much difference here. What good is a government which "listens" to it's people, but doesn't act in the way they want?

These sorts of changes came over hundreds of years and not easily.  Things we take for granted were fought and died for many times in many places and will continue to be fought and died for in the years to come.  

Indeed.

Also, our definition of freedom may change and it does mean different things in different places. Some people in the world think we in the USA have too much freedom....some here think we do not have enough. For sure, any privacy we ever had is gone - the internet is a wonderful thing, but private it is not....nor are any of our medical, work, school, or financial records. Anyone who wants to find out about someone badly enough can. Its all there for the person who knows how to get at it.

I do believe that will become a real issue of the next 10 years and no one is really willing to take it on.

Indeed. I can't understand it myself. Privacy (in every way) is one of the most important things in my opinion. Recently I just told my parents that they plan to save our genetic features for whatever reason. "They will have their reasons for it." ... What the hell?

But back to change....we are changing astrological ages - out with the Age of Pisces and in with the Age of Aquarius which may take a few hundred years to transition into.   2000 years ago the Roman Empire ruled Europe and northern Africa, the Han Empire ruled Asia, and the Mayans, Aztecs and Incans ruled most of the Western hemisphere.  500 years later - well into the Age of Pisces, all that had collapsed one way or another.

Yes, and it will happen again. And than we start over and live in similar ways until it happens again ... and so on, and so on. Imho a strange way of change.

We can only guess at the changes the next 100 years will bring the world -and no doubt some will be wonderful and some will be horrendous because mankind seems to be a blend of both extremes.

Indeed.

Some changes are lasting ones and sometimes they are for the good of everyone.   The forces of history sometimes do have a movement all its own.  When ideas gain momentum, they make take generations to work they way into the fabric of daily life, but eventually, they do take root somewhere and in sometime.   And if somebody didn't have a good idea a few hundred years ago, none of us would even be free enough to even be on the internet or wealthy enough to have access to a computer.  

Yes, but the question is: How long will it last? The current system is doomed to fail. That's no news though, smart people knew it would fail many decades ago. Back then it weren't that obvious, but now it is.

I am always fascinated by people's responses to change, even my own.  I am usually resistant to it because I like stability.  But once I catch onto the changes, I find a way to adjust and live with the changes.  Don't you find that people get easily bored when things stay the same and yet get easily afraid when change happens too rapidly or unexpectedly?

Indeed, but as you pointed out before, changes (the big ones) don't happen rapidly. Most changes, actually, can easily be predicted when following the current events and make some comparisons with similar events of the past.

Most people just don't do that, or can't do that. Because of that, they are totally surprised when the change takes place, or when they realize that something has already changed.

Like it or not, change is coming.....my "senses" tell me big time....but I could be wrong and often am.   :lol:

Yes I know. I just don't think that it will be an apocalypse, like many people (especially in this kind of forums) tend to believe. The current system will fail, or at least change in dramatic ways not known yet, but that is nothing unexpected.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

Palehorse

Good to see you (and everyone) back, QS.  

While AP has been down, I've been thinking...  and have begun to wonder if something really huge isn't barely holding itself back (or being held back by God knows who), and maybe not for much longer.  For so long, we've been seeing all these *potential* cataclysms and disasters... we all hold our breath, the dates come and go, and the threat passes.  And I'm not just talking about Oazaki either... I'm talking about observable things like Toutatis (sp?) Mt. St. Helens, rumblings here in CA, etc.  So far, Florida has really been the only big hit.  But there definitely seems to be a lot of tension building, to the point that the earth itself is rumbling just beneath the surface.  While it's nice that there hasn't been anything hugely catastrophic (apart from poor Florida), I can't help but wonder if every false alarm doesn't bring us that much closer to the breaking point.

My other thought though... is what if all this pent up energy could be used toward mankind's benefit?  Would it be possible for a person to take some of this tension into himself and convert it into equally powerful positive energy?  Would it even be wise for the average person to try?  I don't know the answer to that, but someone more proficient in energy manipulation might.  For all I know, there are probably lots of people working toward something like that already.  'Tis just something I've been thinking about.

CaCoDeMoN

Why nearly everyone on this forum is talking about some change that has to come this year? At first there was only Oazaki and people posting on this thread, now half of forums is discussing it...
I do not know why Oazaki has started again his deceiving and seeding fear on another forum, but I laughed really hard at things he is saying. Only thing that concerns me is that his knowledge about astrology is very good, and dates that he gave are also mentioned by many others astrologers. For more info look at this thread: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14725
and this site:
http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/

I think that I've found out what Oazaki's plans are....
MEAT=MURDER.

Nameless

Quote from: PalehorseFor so long, we've been seeing all these *potential* cataclysms and disasters... we all hold our breath, the dates come and go, and the threat passes... I can't help but wonder if every false alarm doesn't bring us that much closer to the breaking point.

So now the fact that things haven't happened is in itself evidence that something is going to happen? ;)

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNI do not know why Oazaki has started again his deceiving and seeding fear on another forum

Because that's what he does.  He travels from place to place, making claims until the weight of failure becomes a little too heavy and then he moves on, from OccultForums to Darkforums to AstralPulse and now elsewhere.  He's a nomad.  He's like The Littlest Hobo only without the stringent moral code and cool theme tune.

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNOnly thing that concerns me is that his knowledge about astrology is very good

Apparently not good enough to prevent him getting banned from an astrological forum for, again, making claims that he couldn't back up.

I must admit he is amusing though, I took a look at a few of his posts over at his new home, and the first I read involved him mentioning dates, asking people for their opinions about what might happen on those dates, and then saying "Yes, correct!" when they answered.  He's a hoot.

And we have a new date for the transition: October the 26th.  Fingers crossed this time people.

Palehorse

QuoteSo now the fact that things haven't happened is in itself evidence that something is going to happen?  

Not as such.  I don't claim to know what, if anything is *going* to happen.  All I'm saying is that all these near-misses give one a sense of a building tension in the world, and I'm wondering if the energy being generated is going to make the one that finally does come through (as it's almost statistically guaranteed sooner or later) all that much more dramatic as a result.

Quiet_Storm

Actually, about Oazaki's predictions: I can't say that any of the mentioned prediction dates have failed indefinately, because he gave legit reasons, 'excuses' if you will about all of them.

This he sent to me earlier this month, it pretty much covers all that and more:

QuoteWell I think you know what's up and where it's all going really.  And yeah it would be nice to have some more external confirmation but hey, the second sun is pretty obvious.  Do note that as I said a while back, privately in e-mail to you, the first major external sign in all this which will be known to the world at large is the darkening of the skies in mid-October.  As regards Bush not dying and the reasons there, this excerpt from an e-mail I sent someone else recently should explain some of it for you:

Well, as you've probably heard by now the scientists have discovered
this Solar system's second Sun and that knowledge has now moved into
the public domain.  A simple google on "second sun" will now pull up a
whole load of links, some with pics.  Further, as you may be aware if
you followed my whole "Oazaki" spectacle this was predicted back in
May of this year.  The relevant thread was "The Year 2004:prediction"
on www.astralpulse.com/forums, which was, however, deleted a while
back.  Nevertheless, it can still be found in google's cache.  Also,
in a few days when I return to Cyprus, I'll be able, if you like,  to
e-mail you the first 30 pages or so of that thread as a (rather long)
word document.  For there's more coming than just the second sun, and
all in the month of October.

Now, the important thing to realise is that I not only predicted this
ahead of anybody else, I actually CAUSED IT.  How you ask?  By
starting that thread on a day with a Sun-Uranus planetary eclipse
which, as you probably know, using the Magi symbolisms for the
planets, means: a reconizedly succesful (Uranus, which rules
recognition) prediction (Sun, the native itself).  Hence, for the
natal chart of the prediction thread to hold, what was predicted had
to come to pass.  Ain't electional astrology wonderful when you REALLY
know how to use it?  Kind of like a clever trick, but one based on the
application of the laws of creation and, therefore, inviolable.

There's more to it of course and a whole lot of stuff ties in to this,
but more on that later if you're interested.  At this point it might
interest you to know that a lot of the mystical work which went into
bringing about what is coming I did with Alia, who I believe
you know and whose power I think you've got some intuitive sense of.
So you could contact her for more details on this in the meantime if
you like.

It might also interest you to know that I publicized the 13/11/2003
"terrorist attack" thing on a thread started on a day when Uranus was
in inharmonious aspect to the Sun, which interprets as: an infamous,
unsuccesful (Uranus in hard aspect) prediction (sun, the native
itself).  Ain't astrology wonderful?

As to what else is coming: fall of the world's governments, transition
to 4D for a whole load of people (the site www.cassiopaea.org has more
on the various densities of creation and what they're like if you're
interested in investigating this aspect of it further), and the
complete and utter destruction of this 3D planet and the subsuquent
recreation / reincarnation of all life on it on three seperate,
"parallel Earths".

Yes I know it's all fairly extreme.  But it is also all completely
consistent with the relevant astrological symbolisms (and either
astrology works or it doesn't, right?  It does work though, as I think
you know for yourself) and has already begun to come to pass.  The
rest, incidentally, follows as October unfolds.  And it was all
achieved, externally at least, through the use of judiciously timed
words and teachings.  Now perhaps that passage from Revelations
becomes clear:

Revelation 19
15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should
smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he
treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Not that I'm Christian you understand.  But this design spans the
incarnations and the millenia and goes very high indeed.

"The Death of George W Bush" thread over on darkforums was also started on a day when Uranus was in hard aspect to the sun btw.  Why would I do this?  Well because Cheney is the real bonker and it was necessary to keep him out of the picture and in the background as long as possible for, with his stepping into the presidential seat, many highly unsavoury possibilities would have opened up.  Indeed, it was the illuminati's plan to actually arrange Bush's assissination themselves to put Cheney into power and pass more anti-terrorism laws, repressive measures, wars, etc.  So instead I took control of the relevant gateways and made them all inactive through the judicious use of timing, prediction and the fulfillment in this context of the relevant laws of creation.  Before doing that I might add I also caused Bush's death esoterically.  Yet before that  working could activate I caused it to be delayed through that thread.  As a consequence the relevant karma was held back and got heavier and heavier such that when it is given the oppurtunity to express ( in October I'm thinking) it will do so very powerfully and dramatically indeed and in a very painful, suffering-filled, heavy, heavy karma type of way.  Small beginnings, big, big effects.

and here's another one for more clarification:

Quote"Was it your agenda from the beginning of your design
to deceive everyone to give you energy to work with to
do what you have caused in the creation?"

Not quite, though I did know that would be how it panned out because from October 2003 to July 2004 I had transits which meant that everybody would view me an unfavourable, negative light; said light / perspective being incorrect of course as in fact what i am and what i was doing was very, very positive.  Yet only those who had transcended materiality in some way, were able to see beyond the illusion rather than have their beliefs dictated to them by cyclicality's movements.  Yet this illusion that I was just a nutcase was useful in that in meant that those opposed underestimated me and so, firstly, didn't try too much to interfere with my work and secondly, more importantly, choose their path in accordance with that perception of me as per the choices I laid before them.  Most relevantly in this context was the case with the illuminati where the choice laid before them was to give me 10 billion euros and obey my commands or be annihilated on every level.  Now they weren't going to give me such amounts if they thought I was just a crackpot who could offer them nothing nor annihilate them as promised.  So, by their own hand, they choose their destrcuction.  And such would not have been possible if they had had that choice presented to them at a time when they took me seriously..  Or if they'd transcended materiality and cyclicality themselves and could see beyond it, but I knew such was the case.

Technically though, I have told a single lie or untruth, including the "failed dates".  Each and every time I told the exact and precise truth, just in such a way that those who had stuff to work would misinterpret things and so mislead themselves through their own hands.  Which brings us nicely to the next point:

"I went back and read every single post you did in the
beginning when you were posting things at
occultforums.com satanist.net darkforums, and also the
earlier posts in AP. I noticed that when I read the
predictions you made beforehand it felt like you
honestly did beleive that on the dates/months you said
things were going to happen they actually were going
to happen.

You stated that in march/april/may/early june things
would happen. In the beginning when you said things
would happen during those months were you absolutely
aware that nothing was going to happen? Or did that
awareness come later when you realized that it was
going to happen more gradually and the posts that were
posted from then on were going to be essential to get
the remaining work done?"

In fact, what was said to occur on those dates did actually occur on those dates, that is to say that those dates were the gateways through which their occurrence was initiated.  The thing I did not mention was that I myself had not surrendered to the laws of creation at the time and, as such, they would not work for me nor for my works.  This way, I was able to delay the occurrence of the events, and subsequently cause them to occur "retroactively" by surrendering to the laws of creation later, end of July in fact (after 26th July gateway).  By so doing, the laws of creation would then activate and begin to work to bring about the fulfillment of my design using gateways now past.  Again it's playing with the time-flows except from a 3D perspective, just like releasing excerpts from a book due for publication in 2005 was (chakra posts and stuff).  Except here I'm accessing the past from the present instead of the future from the present.  Yeah, it is weird stuff I do, I know.

About the 'fear' thing. I don't think HE is the one spreading the fear. I don't think he intends to spread fear, he is just stating what he thinks will happen, and why. The decision to be fearful of what will happen is up to the reader.

QuoteNameless said:
Apparently not good enough to prevent him getting banned from an astrological forum for, again, making claims that he couldn't back up.

Occultforums was not an astrological forum only. Oh and other forums he was banned from did not only cover astroligy either.

So again... the interpretation is for us to decide.

Jenadots

Yes, the big "O" is up to his old tricks again on another forum and this time he is offering a healing center too....

I did have to chuckle at his prediction of no more money after November.   But considering his past record of nothing much happening which he then says he changed or delayed -- don't burn your dollars yet.  

And of course, there is no next year for mankind on planet earth and George W deserves to die and will in October.

And just a wee bit of his how-dare-you-question-me temper beginning to show with the usual advice to do some research or you are just too beneath him to understand.  

In other words, anything that happens - he caused it and anything that doesn't happen - he stopped it.  

He sure is persistent, tho.

Quiet_Storm

QuotePalehorse said:  All I'm saying is that all these near-misses give one a sense of a building tension in the world, and I'm wondering if the energy being generated is going to make the one that finally does come through (as it's almost statistically guaranteed sooner or later) all that much more dramatic as a result.

For this I'm going to use cut and paste again... it's easier that way for me to explain what I think is going on with the 'tension' you describe, or moreso the mental focus on the developing events.

AVisitor wrote:
Oazaki, I am not saying this to be critical in any way, but I am picking up a sense that what you are asking for is not exactly what you are looking for... I really can't explain this, other than I sense some other purpose in your requests for discussion/info. than what appears on the surface.
Just a feeling I have and probably nothing important. Not meant as a negative comment, just an observation.

and:

revanoriega wrote:
Also to a visitor re: your post to osaki, i had a very similiar feeling

Yes, you're both right, I am playing a somewhat deeper game here than is initially apparent. Nevertheless, I am interested in hearing what you all get on this and my request on that front was a true one. It's just that all my motions, and the motivations they spring from, operate at more than one level of being, all consistent between each btw. For example, one of the other things I was trying to do here was to turn people's attention to certain windows of time and get them thinking, feeling and investigating for themselves on it all. Another thing I was doing was redirecting the expression of some of the karma of that which is coming to pass from the physical occurence of the events to the mental focus upon them. Regarding this, now that it is all inviolably set and everything I can afford to soften it a little, so as to make the dramatic stuff a bit gentler when it does come, for the majority of humanity. Though not for those in, above and behind the governments who've abused and manipulated humanity for aeons to serve their own petty ends I assure you. For them it remains full force, and will NOT be softened, at all. Indeed, through the continuing actions of their own hands they're making that which comes to them harder, more painful and more suffering-filled even as we speak. Which gives me a certain grim satisfaction I must say...

all the best,
Oazaki.

SO basically, the mental focus is being done so that we can mentally choose and work out more profitable outcomes for ourselves (and the creation as a whole if you will) for when in the case that oazaki's predictions are coming true.

Nameless

Quote from: Quiet_StormActually, about Oazaki's predictions: I can't say that any of the mentioned prediction dates have failed indefinately, because he gave legit reasons, 'excuses' if you will about all of them.

How do you judge whether his reasons are legit or not?  When he claims to have caused a certain thing, how do you ascertain whether he did or not?
All the "reasons" he has given after failing to accurately predict a particular event have been impossible to substantiate.  If you're going to consider his "reasons" legit despite his inability to prove them, then it leaves you in a position where Oazaki cannot fail.  When the transition doesn't happen on October 26th?  Just wait for him to explain why, probably something to do with reheating some left-over karma or some such, and then wait for the next one.

As Jenadots says, he will take credit for events that occured, and credit for preventing events that didn't.  It's entirely after-the-fact, he's not made a single before-the-fact claim that's come true.  In argument he uses elaborate equivalents of "I knew that was going to happen!" or "I knew you were going to say that!" or, in so many cases, "I didn't mean that anyway!"

It even places you, someone who has more of an open mind towards him than many, in a position where it must be difficult to know what, if anything, he actually means.  As you mentioned in your e-mail to him, his prior predictions seemed perfectly genuine, our belief that he meant what he said wasn't based on a misinterpretation, it was based on the natural assumption that he wasn't lying.  Even if we believe him when he says that he never truly meant those predictions, where does that leave us?  In the position of simply not being able to believe what he says, but instead having to wait until he announces what he really meant, with the assumption that at some later point he won't contradict that by announcing what he really, REALLY meant.

Pah.  Bet-hedging, and retcons.

Quote from: OazakiEach and every time I told the exact and precise truth, just in such a way that those who had stuff to work would misinterpret things and so mislead themselves through their own hands.

Oh please, many of Oazaki's predictions were clearly stated, we could not have misinterpreted them unless he was using entirely new definitions for each word, something that would make any future communication with him pointless.

Quote from: Quiet StormOccultforums was not an astrological forum only. Oh and other forums he was banned from did not only cover astroligy either.

I was referring to this one.

Quiet_Storm

QuoteHow do you judge whether his reasons are legit or not? When he claims to have caused a certain thing, how do you ascertain whether he did or not?

I'm not really going to 'judge' his reasons. I'm kinda play something like 'devil's advocate' for both 'sides' really but on my own terms. I do 'see' through both perspectives ie. that his predictions are coming to pass, or not but there are 'earth changes' that are inevitable which will be and have been happening. The perspective, that his predictions are not coming to pass is limiting for certain reasons at certain times but I still haven't thrown that away either.

Quote from: Nameless
Quote from: Quiet StormOccultforums was not an astrological forum only. Oh and other forums he was banned from did not only cover astroligy either.

I was referring to this one.

Oops, missed that one. There's only one page in googles cache that oazaki is on, and in that message by itself was not the cause of his banning, but since he is labelled "troll" now looks like some mods at the site didn't take too kindly his messages.

Quiet_Storm

FEMA LAUNCHES QUIET TRAINING PROGRAM/martial-law- style
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=3202&topic=3&showdate=10/14/04
(good article, especially when coupled with that last one about the government controlled journalism)

Shells from Syria fired at troops in Iraq
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=4038&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/15/04&replies=13

CIA Tortures Hostages in Jordan
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=4042&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/15/04&replies=4

Senator Closes Capitol Hill Office Over Terror Worries
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=2167&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/14/04&replies=15

ONE THOUSAND U.S. SOLDIERS KILLED IN THE LAST TEN DAYS
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=3473&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/14/04&replies=3

Libertarian & Green Party Presidential Candidates Arrested ~ Police State Begins Here
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=2812&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/14/04&replies=25

The making of the terror myth
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=3867&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/15/04&replies=0

Oh and since these are GLP links, beware of the draco-like personalities that roam...

FBI shuts down 20 antiwar web sites: an unprecedented act of Internet
censorship
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/oct2004/inte-o13.shtml

Declaration
in Support of the Indymedia Network
and Against the Seizure of its Servers
http://solidarity.indymedia.org.uk/

THE INVISIBLE CANDIDATE SPEAKS ON SKULL & BONES
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=57393

Ford Foundation's Skull & Bones Link http://www.questionsquestions.net/feldman/ford_sb.html

ZetaTalk : October SURPRISE
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=4016&mpage=1&topic=3&showdate=10/15/04&replies=12
(I know.. it's Nancy, but it is an interesting read though...)

"Achtung! Your Passport Bitte"- The Bush Administration's hiring of ex-KGB Chiefs Primakov (also former President of Russia and close associate of Saddam Hussein) and Karpov to work in the Office of Information Awareness (DARPA) to help in designing an internal passport
http://www.newswithviews.com/iserbyt/iserbyt19.htm

USA CAMPS Is there a concentration camp in Omaha, Arkansas ?
http://usacamps.blogspot.com/

Global Terror by Secret US Death Squads
http://207.44.245.159/article7069.htm

PLANS TO ATTACK IRAN BEFORE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1130.htm

CHEMTRAILS LINKED TO MYSTERY DISEASES?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fotdragon/articles/outbreaks.html

Chemtrails - The Final Verdict: Chemtrails are no longer just a 'conspiracy theory' http://www.jackblood.com/index/id38.html

:twisted:

Quiet_Storm

Chemtrail_Illness_Research@yahoogroups.com
[Chemtrail_Illness_Research] Chemtrails, Barium, Aluminum, Titanium
confirmed in Rainwater

Chemtrails - Barium, Aluminum, Titanium CONFIRMED In Rainwater
By Sue Miller
3-15-2

The presence of Aluminum, Barium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Titanium in
the
air over a part of the United States is now formally documented, in as
reliable a way as is available to an ordinary American citizen.

Over three months, three separate rainwater and snow samples from
Chapel
Hill, North Carolina, have been collected and submitted for formal
'double-blind' laboratory analysis. Tests were ordered for several
elements
that should NOT be present in normal rain/snow. The results should have
come
back marked 'N/D' ('None Detected') for all tests...

But, that hope was smashed.

The substances that many of us who have been researching the chemtrail
issue
suspect are in the air --- ARE IN THE AIR.

And coming down in rain and snow.

Especially BARIUM.

This devastating data points to a deliberate atmospheric release of
massive
quantities of material containing Aluminum, Barium, Calcium, Magnesium,
Calcium, and Titanium.

These bleak figures also point to the possibility of a grim outlook for
the
humans (and animals) under this chem-bliz 'fallout', as well as the
entire
physical ecosystem.

We were not designed to breathe these materials. Especially at the tiny
particulate size, which has over and over been proven to cause
increased
death rates. (Most recently by the Journal of American Medical
Association,
3/6/2002, 'Mortality, and Long-term Exposure to Fine Particulate Air
Pollution')

More testing is urgently called for.

Other substances may be present -- these five were the only tests
ordered,
based on information collected from the Carnicom Chemtrail Site and
Discussion Board. The form in which these documented five exist --
carbonates, hydrates, stearates (?) etc.-- is still unknown.

As chemtrails -- the postulated release method for these materials --
have
been continually observed and documented over the United States and
most of
the world, more testing in other areas must be done to confirm that
this is
not simply a localized, temporary phenomena. The health and ecologic
effects
of these materials entering the groundwater, oceans, agriculture/food
supply, and food chains must be considered and studied.

The health, climactic, and planetary effects of the massive quantities
that
must exist in the upper atmosphere to reach the ground in detectable
levels
must be studied.

The importance of these issues cannot be understated. Clifford
Carnicom,
Lorie Kramer, Kim Weber, Teresa S., David Peterson, and Terese Aigner
have
provided the information and encouragement for this direction. Deep
gratitude is extended to them.

I am proud to be American, and standing in the Lord,

Sue Miller (aka 'Looookinup') smillernc@earthlink.net

Links -

The official laboratory tests: Click on 'Lab Tests Are Positive'
http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm  
Clifford Carnicom's Chemtrail Board:
http://pub8.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails    

Lung Cancer, Cardiopulmonary Mortality, and Long-term Exposure to Fine
Particulate Air Pollution:
http://jama.ama-assn.org/issues/v287n9/abs/joc11435.html      
Vol. 287 No. 9, March 6, 2002

ChemtrailTrackingUSA- A group for reporting chemtrail sightings, and
research   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chemtrailtrackingusa      

§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§

*§ Health_and_Healing - PULSE ON WORLD HEALTH CONSPIRACIES! §*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Health_and_Healing
Subscribe:......... Health_and_Healing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
digest emails:..... Health_and_Healing-digest@yahoogroups.com
Individual emails:. Health_and_Healing-normal@yahoogroups.com
To Post:........... Health_and_Healing@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe:.... Health_and_Healing-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

**COPYRIGHT NOTICE**
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,
any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use
without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for non-profit research and
educational purposes only.     http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml  

§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§*§

Damn chems.. isn't it obvious 'they' are trying to kill us?

Quiet_Storm

THIS WEEK'S HEAVY CHEMTRAILS RESULTS *PIC*
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=23094

FDA APPROVES CHIP IMPLANT
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=22834

BTW, did any of you hear about that place in Ohio (or was it Iowa) that shut down for the day and recalled their meat back because there were microchips in the meat, for supposed 'tests'.

Franz J. T. Lee: Occult Physics, Tesla Technology and the World Energy Crisis
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=23175
This one covers some cool topics.  8)